First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Just wondering

Logan, WV

#1 May 26, 2011
I was just wondering what anyone knew about him and what they thought abouthim? If he is a good and decent erson or another drug head like most of the guys anymore??
broll

Georgetown, KY

#2 May 26, 2011
he is decent guy nothing to jump up and down about but hes ok
Just wondering

Logan, WV

#3 May 26, 2011
what do you mean decent? What flaws/faults does he have thaht just makes him decent and nothing to jump up and down about? I would like to go out with him but i would like to know more facts about him!!I mean is he in to trouble and how does he treat girls I don't need someone that is going to cause drama or bring drug into my life!!
broll

Martin, KY

#4 May 31, 2011
well then you might want too look somewhere else!!
donotneedtoknow

Georgetown, KY

#5 Jun 1, 2011
drugs,rinking,and uses women for money.etc
Just wondering

Logan, WV

#6 Jun 2, 2011
I was told he was off the drugs and has been for a while but then again I don't know,and he is working now! But still it is kinda of scary when alot of people tells you things and not in detail.. SO if you know anything in detail like if he is using now and all that i would appreciate it if you would tell me..
curious

Prestonsburg, KY

#7 Jul 27, 2011
donotneedtoknow wrote:
drugs,rinking,and uses women for money.etc
Well ya know i am beginning to think u hit the nail on the head... I don't think the truth is in him... I found out some more stuff and i know i would'nt have children around him... So he can keep his drugs and all that to himself.. My children is more important than him anyway.. So thank u very much for saving me... And I also heard he would hit a women... Don't think sooo!!!
someone who knows

Logan, WV

#8 Oct 22, 2011
i dont know all about decent.... but he's great in bed....
hes a lowlife

Logan, WV

#9 Oct 22, 2011
he is a low life, drinking, drugging and work? i highly doubt he has ever had a job. uses his poor mother and put her thru hell.stays in and out of jail. wrecks everything he gets behind the wheel of, and whoever said he was good in bed, well, i dont know wouldnt go there is all i know, he looks gross, nothing good about him .but thats my opinion.
Chesterfield, MO

#10 Oct 22, 2011
He is working and I know the company he is working for. He had to pass a drug test and they do random drug tests so I know for a fact he is off the drugs but that doesn't mean he still doesn't come in contact with them......If you're wanting to go out with him for a good time, that's up to you if you're attracted to him but if you're wanting him for a long term relationship turn around now. I don't think he will ever be able to be faithful to any woman and he's a huge pervert. Sex is all he thinks about.
wondering

Speedwell, TN

#11 Jan 28, 2012
treat's's girl;s very mean not worth a bag of bean;s??????????been in trouble all his life??????ck. jail records??check?
hair lip

Logan, WV

#12 Jan 29, 2012
he looks nasty, he is a trouble maker, thinks hes a ladies man but he is one of the ugliest perverts ive ever laid eyes on, thinks he can get any woman he wants hes short and fat,but thinks hes buff hahahah.
carl malone

Prestonsburg, KY

#13 Jul 21, 2012
Still a dopey looks like shit acts like a bad azz , but aint nothing but a dumbazz hairlip who is going to get another one if he dont quit trying to mess with my old woman.
mark jones

Elkview, WV

#14 Aug 18, 2012
carl malone wrote:
Still a dopey looks like shit acts like a bad azz , but aint nothing but a dumbazz hairlip who is going to get another one if he dont quit trying to mess with my old woman.
all i can say is come on up and we'll work something out. hell you might even run into your o'lady never know but i'm always looking for a new bit?h so come on..
mark jones

Elkview, WV

#15 Aug 18, 2012
look guys if you can't take care of your women dont get mad at me for doing what you can't i have gutted ever women in pond creek and now i'm moven on. more women out there i'm comeing for ya....
elmo

Logan, WV

#16 Aug 18, 2012
mark jones wrote:
look guys if you can't take care of your women dont get mad at me for doing what you can't i have gutted ever women in pond creek and now i'm moven on. more women out there i'm comeing for ya....
.....and then you woke up? i mean sobered up.. you are a nasty lowlife ,bum,creep,lazy ass doped up fat slob.quit bumming and get a job mooching off your mom .
do not think so

Chapmanville, WV

#17 Aug 20, 2012
wow he really seems to thin he is Gods gift to all women .. lol thats to funny i seen a picture of him ewwww he is very ugly anyone who would lay down to that to have sex must be very very desperate
crutch

Logan, WV

#18 Aug 22, 2013
He's a fool,trying to make people feel sorry for him because he wrecked a motorcycle,what he is not saying is that it was his sons little 50.Lol Mark,get a job.get off the pills ,and stay off the roads,unless you are walking.then stay out of the road.
Happy

Pikeville, KY

#19 Aug 23, 2013
crutch wrote:
He's a fool,trying to make people feel sorry for him because he wrecked a motorcycle,what he is not saying is that it was his sons little 50.Lol Mark,get a job.get off the pills ,and stay off the roads,unless you are walking.then stay out of the road.
Lmao!!! Good one
Purty Gal

Macon, GA

#20 Aug 23, 2013
The motorcycle that Mark wrecked was stolen and it wasn't his sons.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stone Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for an old corvette owned by Thurman We... 2 hr Lost vette 1
phelps fire dept 3 hr Happy Citizen 28
lonney's body shop 3 hr Jokes on you 5
Shocked 3 hr Now 5
Tommy Dunn 3 hr Always 3
Tosha Coleman 10 hr Hippie Jim 13
Best looking females in the area 10 hr George 44
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stone Mortgages