Russell West & Co.
Could it be

Logan, WV

#1 Jan 9, 2013
Are the authorities finally unraveling this pill distribution center? I hope they get every dealer out there. What I hate the most, low life addicts and dealers.
Sherlock

United States

#2 Feb 28, 2013
Is Russell a drug dealer? If so what?
Lol

Ransom, KY

#3 Mar 1, 2013
Yes he's a drug dealer and he is in jail. Why do you want to know what he use to sell? Not something many people ask.
Sherlock

United States

#4 Mar 2, 2013
Has anybody died from pills he has sold? If so who and why don't some one turn him in.
Geez

Phelps, KY

#5 Mar 3, 2013
A few has died! He was turned in he's in jail!
Owl

Logan, WV

#6 Apr 26, 2013
What happened to this man? How much time did he get? Was he found guilty?
Observer

Prestonsburg, KY

#7 Aug 6, 2013
I was in court yesteday and today on my case We had court yesterday and some stuff broke in the "new" courthouse so everyone had to come back today. I was lucky to be in court both days when Russell West & company cases had things done to them. All I can say since I don;t understand a lot of the law what lil gary's HOT lawyer was meaning but I don't know bout Russell West an the rest of his company - ole' junior - but son, lil gary will be a free man. Judge even gave him a bond and no one else.
knows for sure

Pikeville, KY

#8 Oct 24, 2013
ignorant people, read the court documents , they forgot to give him a bail hearing when he was arrested, not he ratted he was released on bail because the ky court system failed, junior is the one that was seperated from the rest because of no informant to contact , Russell is in oklahoma
Really

Harper Woods, MI

#9 Oct 31, 2013
He is in pikeville. He was a huge dealer and a bank robber. He destroyed his family! He has that beautiful baby girl he left behind. He wil never know her. The older two had to move to Tennessee to get away from bullying. I hope he sees what he did to those innocent children,
So low

Ransom, KY

#11 Feb 14, 2014
Russell west did not kill no one Russell did not make people bye the pills
ii know

Pikeville, KY

#12 Mar 3, 2014
you people don't know jack reap about Russell west and his family is not in Tennessee, they live at Octavia, and to let you know Russell is in carter county, he was at Pikeville for a while until they ship him back here to carter county.you can go court house and get a copy of where gary McCoy went before a judge after being incarcerated without bail and they forgot to do his bond hearing and that is how he made bail. Russell lawyer from Lexington is a good lawyer and he was on home confinement and could not have robbed that bank. anyone can think of a plan to do something , but to actually do it , he isn't that dadburn intelligent.
no more

Greenville, SC

#13 Apr 18, 2014
for one thing that baby is not Russell and for another thing all you out there bad mouthing Russell need to mind your own business .......and don't worry about Russell's Sue is taking good care of the only 2 kids that is Russell's......and Russell did not rob the bank a lot of people in KY need to get a life of there own oh but if they do that they would not have any thing to talk about ...so sorry the ones that is bad mouthing Russell don't have a life

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stone Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeff Harvey 1 hr Crooks Supporting... 1
Keith Hall's ex wife needs to let it go (Jan '14) 12 hr Old buddy 132
property tax up in pike county ky Sat Joe Biden 27
News Whata s Goina On (May '17) Aug '17 seriously the ori... 28
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Aug '17 Really 843
laura muncy (May '17) Jul '17 Too Funny 2
Danita leedy Jun '17 Wondering 1

Stone Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stone Mortgages