Do u know Russell & Donald west??
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
KimHatfield

Man, WV

#21 Apr 27, 2012
GetEm DuckJr...Im Russells soon to be new wife..&u ppl have no idea what the hell you r talkin about..and whatever it is yall have against russell&Duck has absolutly NOTHING to do with the kids..I mean seriously please find something better to do w your lives instead of talkin about other ppls..its so pathetic..&just so u yall know,as if it was any1s business the only thing in this world that my fiance cares about his kids..and loves mine like his own for that matter..so quit talkin shit..its sad
UK fan

Logan, WV

#22 Apr 27, 2012
KimHatfield wrote:
GetEm DuckJr...Im Russells soon to be new wife..&u ppl have no idea what the hell you r talkin about..and whatever it is yall have against russell&Duck has absolutly NOTHING to do with the kids..I mean seriously please find something better to do w your lives instead of talkin about other ppls..its so pathetic..&just so u yall know,as if it was any1s business the only thing in this world that my fiance cares about his kids..and loves mine like his own for that matter..so quit talkin shit..its sad
Your a little late jumping into this. It looks as though this post ended in Dec 2011. I wonder if his wife knows he has a fiancee. Oh well, she probably will soon.
xoxoxoxoxoxo

Chapmanville, WV

#23 Apr 28, 2012
russell west has a wife and two kids and when she find out about you i won't want to be you or in your shoes
all ears

Tazewell, TN

#24 Apr 29, 2012
KimHatfield wrote:
you are brave behind this computer if this is the real kim hatfield since its been notice that you have not been home since friday or had your car hid but you know what if russell is going to be you husband then you must like sloopy seconds every body knows where you live and about you and him but when you mess with melinda then you got the whole family to mess with to can you handle them all i dont think so he will have to leave pondcreek for you are you worth it i doubt it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stone Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tosha Coleman 5 hr Sickened 14
Ballards petition 8 hr Larry 12
Jessica Dotson has DENTURES 16 hr Maybe 27
Indicted 18 hr Call the man 6
Local political in the can 20 hr Wondering 1
Support CB Mon how about 44
Queen family. Ann Queen and Child Rapist Willia... (Aug '15) Nov '15 a son 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stone Mortgages