Police: Parents Got High In Car With ...

Police: Parents Got High In Car With Child

There are 142 comments on the NBC 10 Philadelphia story from Aug 6, 2008, titled Police: Parents Got High In Car With Child. In it, NBC 10 Philadelphia reports that:

Police said they arrested a young couple in their car who were getting stoned in Stone Harbor with their 18-month-old in the back seat.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 10 Philadelphia.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Since: Feb 08

United States

#149 Aug 27, 2008
Republican BOOB wrote:
Actually... in many of states they DO perform involuntary hysterectomies! It's inhumane and abusive! I'm glad your parents weren't D-bags, as you are obviously implying... but that doesn't mean the children of other people in "bad" neighborhoods are automatically dirt!
Why don't you volunteer and help cleanup these "locations," as you meantioned... but nooooooooooooo you would rather blabber about your old-fashioned point of view!
Where in God's name do you live that INVOLUNTARY hysterectomies are being performed? Or where have you heard of that happening IN THIS COUNTRY?
lexie

AOL

#150 Aug 27, 2008
Cindy wrote:
<quoted text>
someone needs to inform you that this news story is propaganda. and that someone is....ME! CINDY!
marijuana is only described in negative connotation on the government-controlled news. CBS, ABC, CNN, NBC, and the associated press are all owned by the same entity, "Clearchannel"... basically the U.S. government. So....... thats why any story about marijuana is about the guy who smoked his kid out, or the guy who smoked his dog out. its just bogus. marijuana isn't really even that bad for you.... just this couple got caught smoking by some cop with a hardon, and look what happened...
terrible.
Quick question, is smoking marijuana illegal? If yes, they broke the law, worse yet, they did it while they had their child in the car. I dont care whether you think the cop had a hardon or not, he did his job and arrested the couple for DRUGS. good for him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stone Harbor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police Charge Wildwood Woman with Strong-arm Ro... Oct 23 Truthteller 4
News Black family settles bias suit against NJ town (Sep '10) Sep '17 mary 3
sea isle is a total mess (Jan '16) Sep '17 liz 4
News Wildwood Police Arrest Nine in Fight at Ship-n-... (Jul '10) Aug '17 Sean crum 10
Shuffleboard Courts (Jan '14) Jul '17 Ang 5
Looking for a photographer for wedding (Feb '17) Jul '17 MPE 2
News Alcohol available on Wildwood, NJ boardwalk; fi... (Aug '10) Jun '17 bevently 9

Stone Harbor Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stone Harbor Mortgages