Police: Parents Got High In Car With Child

Police said they arrested a young couple in their car who were getting stoned in Stone Harbor with their 18-month-old in the back seat. Full Story
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
JIM C

Altamont, KS

#1 Aug 6, 2008
Sad story that is the future of the american family.In total decline! these two people are total idiots!!!

The taxpayers I guess will have to clean-up this too!

call: PHILADELPHIA DHS GOOD LUCK WITH THAT AGENCY!
Lisa

Burlington, NJ

#2 Aug 6, 2008
Hopefully the child can be placed with relatives that are drug-free..

Since: Mar 08

Brookhaven PA

#3 Aug 6, 2008
lisa, you sound so nice and idealistic. i possess no such expectations of the kids' family. look at their product.
Phil_E_Drifter

Narberth, PA

#4 Aug 6, 2008
Lisa wrote:
Hopefully the child can be placed with relatives that are drug-free..
Guess what, Lisa? These 'drugs' have been on the planet longer than mankind has. We've co-evolved with them and it's not a 'war on (some) drugs,' it's a war on minorities. But don't take my word for it, read for yourself:

http://tinyurl.com/1mn
http://www.druglibrary.org/schaffer/History/w...

http://tinyurl.com/potconviction
http://www.druglibrary.org/schaffer/LIBRARY/s...

http://tinyurl.com/waronminorities
http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj48/phill...

http://tinyurl.com/carlylegrp
http://tinyurl.com/ww3-carlylegrp
http://www.fromthewilderness.com/free/ww3/10_...

http://tinyurl.com/gov74
http://www.alternet.org/story/9257/
(gov knew in pot cured cancer in '74)
Kelly

Conshohocken, PA

#5 Aug 6, 2008
Losers
EYE FOR AN EYE

Woodstown, NJ

#6 Aug 6, 2008
How ironic...STONE HARBOR
For the sake of the child, the "so-called parents" should lose custody permanently!!!
George

Voorhees, NJ

#7 Aug 6, 2008
Stoned in Stone Harbor ha ha; really not funny, i know.
Bonnie

Sewell, NJ

#8 Aug 6, 2008
Hmmmmm am I allowed to say anything about the parents in THIS article without being attacked ?
you fool

Philadelphia, PA

#10 Aug 6, 2008
EYE FOR AN EYE wrote:
How ironic...STONE HARBOR
For the sake of the child, the "so-called parents" should lose custody permanently!!!
Are you insane? You seriously must have lost your mind to say that, hahahahahaha. Permanent loss of custody is such an extreme punishment for the situation that occurred. You have some serious problems. Would you rather have had them leave the child unattended while smoking pot, I mean come on!!!!! I smoke pot as well, and I sure as hell wouldn't quit if I had a child.
First off, Stone Harbor is definitely a little uptight rich white people town, so I'm positive that a police officer from that town would overreact and be like "USE OF DRUGS AROUND CHILDREN?!?!!?! PREPOSTEROUS..." but in reality, marijuana is the safest therapeutic substance known to man, even in smoked form!
What about all the people who smoke cigarettes while walkin with their kids through center city. I see it all the time, but nobody's saying a word about it.. why not? I mean cigarettes have carcinogens, arsenic, even cyanide in them!!!!!!! IT IS ADDICTIVE, and a moneymaker for tobacco companies which are directly affiliated with the U.S. government.

All I know is marijuana has existed since the dawn of time, just like mushrooms, melons, and mangoes.. it is an all-natural plant that grows with sunlight and a seed, so WHY ON EARTH ARE WE DENYING IT? I mean, a pack of cigarettes is a chemical-filled mess, with tiny tobacco particles, nothing close to as natural as weed. America needs to wake up!! These radical views about weed should no longer be tolerated... this is insanity.
Katie

Collingswood, NJ

#11 Aug 6, 2008
Wow, republican_bob you dont know anything about our family. Our family has nothing wrong with it. We are regular middle class people just like most americans. Sure we arent the most normal family but really what is the definition of a normal family anyway? We are very loving people and we deserve to be looked at as such. Call us what you will but we are a loving family which doesnt mean we should be trashed on the internet by somebody who doesnt know who we are. Yes, my cousin made a mistake but that doesnt mean our family is bad. The baby is in a very good enviroment and is in great loving hands. Thank You.
Cindy

Philadelphia, PA

#12 Aug 6, 2008
JIM C wrote:
Sad story that is the future of the american family.In total decline! these two people are total idiots!!!
someone needs to inform you that this news story is propaganda. and that someone is....ME! CINDY!
marijuana is only described in negative connotation on the government-controlled news. CBS, ABC, CNN, NBC, and the associated press are all owned by the same entity, "Clearchannel"... basically the U.S. government. So....... thats why any story about marijuana is about the guy who smoked his kid out, or the guy who smoked his dog out. its just bogus. marijuana isn't really even that bad for you.... just this couple got caught smoking by some cop with a hardon, and look what happened...
terrible.
Get Real

Philadelphia, PA

#14 Aug 6, 2008
Katie wrote:
Wow, republican_bob you dont know anything about our family. Our family has nothing wrong with it. We are regular middle class people just like most americans. Sure we arent the most normal family but really what is the definition of a normal family anyway? We are very loving people and we deserve to be looked at as such. Call us what you will but we are a loving family which doesnt mean we should be trashed on the internet by somebody who doesnt know who we are. Yes, my cousin made a mistake but that doesnt mean our family is bad. The baby is in a very good enviroment and is in great loving hands. Thank You.
Dear Katie,

Everyone makes mistakes, and hopefully most of us learn from them. The only mistake you have made was responding to "Republican Boob". Please do not give him a second thought, he isn't worth it and wouldn't know a decent family value if he tripped over one. Give the baby a hug for me, don't let the babies parents beat themselves up too much over this...perhaps instead they see it as a fresh start, a chance to see things a different way and move on together.
Get Real

Philadelphia, PA

#15 Aug 6, 2008
JIM C wrote:
Jim, perhaps it would shock you to know that some of the most successful people in this country (or any country), running fortune 100 companies and making millions of dollars of years, who sit on boards of big companies, belong to snooty country clubs and drive BMW's and Mercedes...SMOKE POT! So, if you truly think these young kid's looking to catch a buzz represent the future American family, all I can say is cool...one of them could just be your next door neighbor, boss, or even president...and that is the AMERICAN WAY. Get back to me when they are caught trying to sell the baby...until then, shut your yap.
Get Real

Philadelphia, PA

#17 Aug 6, 2008
republican_bob wrote:
lisa, you sound so nice and idealistic. i possess no such expectations of the kids' family. look at their product.
Does anyone remember asking Bob what his expectations were? Look at your parents product Bob before you go throwing any stones.
Grandmom ROE

Haddon Heights, NJ

#18 Aug 6, 2008
I am Nicole's Grandmother-Nicole made a mistake and is very sorry for it. She works, goes to School and takes very good care of her child and he is a happy, healthy child. She made a mistake-give her a break. We all make mistakes, the important thing is that we learn from our mistakes, and Nicole has learned from this.
Fishinpole

Pennsville, NJ

#19 Aug 6, 2008
Placing child with family may be a mistake. The grandparents, aunts and uncles may partake of harder drugs than the parents. The police should consider that possiblity when placing children.
Chris

Lebanon, NJ

#20 Aug 6, 2008
I'm Nicole's cousin and she did a bone head thing but i would love to do a bone head thing by knocking Republican Bob out. For one he is a republican and they have done so many morally wrong things in the last 8 years i would love to knock him out for that alone! second he has no clue who our family is to make such a comment. do me a favor REPUBLICAN BOB waste your time helping out the republicans get into office again so more young americans can die over in Iraq trying to find those lethal WMD's! Pot isn't as dangerous as my cousin growing up under a republican government!!!! now that is a REAL danger
Joey C

Philadelphia, PA

#21 Aug 6, 2008
Fishinpole wrote:
Placing child with family may be a mistake. The grandparents, aunts and uncles may partake of harder drugs than the parents. The police should consider that possiblity when placing children.
You are mentally ill...
Chris

Lebanon, NJ

#22 Aug 6, 2008
The police did a thorough evaluation of our family fishinpole. Get your facts straight. They don't just give the kid away to anyone. DYFS did a thorough investigation and was very happy to see that we are a great family. Throwing stones in your glass house is not a good idea fishinpole. Now take your uneducated comment and rethink it. Try researching things before you go onto a site and make a stupid comment. I love how I come on here to see the comments and find a bunch of people with too much time on their hands to comment on stuff that is not their business. Find a hobby or some other form of entertainment. I'm sure with all your INTELLIGENT comments on here watching shiny objects would probably keep you guys busy!

Since: Mar 08

Brookhaven PA

#23 Aug 7, 2008
Chris wrote:
I'm Nicole's cousin and she did a bone head thing but i would love to do a bone head thing by knocking Republican Bob out. For one he is a republican and they have done so many morally wrong things in the last 8 years i would love to knock him out for that alone! second he has no clue who our family is to make such a comment. do me a favor REPUBLICAN BOB waste your time helping out the republicans get into office again so more young americans can die over in Iraq trying to find those lethal WMD's! Pot isn't as dangerous as my cousin growing up under a republican government!!!! now that is a REAL danger
die druggie.
you're a tax on society.
you need to do a more lethal drug nex time. might i recommend stacking Crack cocaine, methamphetamine, dayquil, and some red bull.

stir, pour over ice,
enjoy!
and die.

btw, i am good friends with people in child protective services. i wish i knew your case number right now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stone Harbor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Wildwood Wedding Nov '14 Jerseygirl1 2
Government Oct '14 tomn0204 1
Dangerous Rip Currents Strike Jersey Shore Oct '14 Just asking 4
Review: Joy Buffet (Aug '09) Oct '14 Fat boy 72 9
Who do you support for U.S. House in New Jersey... (Oct '10) Sep '14 Josh 43
As fall begins, so do South Jersey festivals (Sep '13) Sep '13 Fran 1
Remembering hard times and the Calvary Church (May '09) Sep '13 Carl 9

Stone Harbor News Video

Stone Harbor Dating
Find my Match