Two Arrested for Endangering a Child,...

Two Arrested for Endangering a Child, Drug Possession

There are 3 comments on the Cape May County Herald story from Aug 6, 2008, titled Two Arrested for Endangering a Child, Drug Possession. In it, Cape May County Herald reports that:

Two persons were arrested Aug. 3 after a foot patrol officer spotted someone sitting in a parked car near 96th Street and the beach smoking what was believed to be marijuana as an 18-month-old child was in the ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cape May County Herald.

Katie

Collingswood, NJ

#1 Aug 6, 2008
okay look. i am in the family of nicole and her baby. i know that the baby was not harmed in any way. the baby was in the loving hands of the grandmother untill the first court date. now nicole lives with grandmother and is resuming to be a mother to her child. people make mistakes. dont tear her up about this .
Grandmom ROE

Haddon Heights, NJ

#2 Aug 6, 2008
I am Nicole's Grandmother-Nicole made a mistake and is very sorry for it. She works, goes to school and takes very good care of her child and he is a healthy, happy child. She made a mistake-give her a break. We all make mistakes, the important thing is that we learn from our mistakes.
Darren Gorman

UK

#3 Aug 14, 2008
Does anyone know the Harada family from Runnemede,NJ? I lived with them for 6 weeks in the summer of 1988, and i would love to make contact with them again

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stone Harbor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: NEW GENERATION LL. Aug 25 Escalante911 1
Local Politics Do you approve of Leonard C. Desiderio as Mayor? (Jun '14) Aug 16 SIC_57 3
News Adult Behind Bars for Heist at Jersey Shore Amu... Aug 8 unknown 1
beach chairs being stolen off beach. Aug 5 cab 1
A Wildwood Wedding (Oct '14) Jun '15 Jersey Girl 5
Imonparole Jun '15 fresh2172 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in New Jersey... (Oct '10) Sep '14 Josh 43
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stone Harbor Mortgages