summer restoration project

summer restoration project

Posted in the Stone Harbor Forum

Since: Oct 07

Calgary, Canada

#1 Jan 26, 2009
I thought I would check out your photos since you were kind enough to assist me! It looks like you did a really good job on it (I don't know much about car restoration)!

:)

“Play at your own risk !!!!”

Since: Oct 08

Cleveland, Ohio

#2 Feb 1, 2009
genevieve wrote:
I thought I would check out your photos since you were kind enough to assist me! It looks like you did a really good job on it (I don't know much about car restoration)!
:)
Hi,Genevieve, I posted a comment to you on the (how to upload photos thread.) Hope it wasn't too forward.It was truthful though.

Since: Oct 07

Calgary, Canada

#3 Feb 1, 2009
mindgames wrote:
<quoted text> Hi,Genevieve, I posted a comment to you on the (how to upload photos thread.) Hope it wasn't too forward.It was truthful though.
Oh my gosh, I just replied to it! And no, I was not offended, it was quite flattering really, so thank you!

:)

Cropduster

Since: Oct 08

South Bay, Fl.

#4 Jun 20, 2009
A+ Job on your Jag Mindgames! That's a beautiful automobile. I love the older models with the round headlight's more than the newer models. All of the chrome in the front too. Hell Yeah!!!

“Play at your own risk !!!!”

Since: Oct 08

Cleveland, Ohio

#5 Jun 21, 2009
What's up cropduster ?

“Play at your own risk !!!!”

Since: Oct 08

Cleveland, Ohio

#6 Jun 21, 2009
Cropduster wrote:
A+ Job on your Jag Mindgames! That's a beautiful automobile. I love the older models with the round headlight's more than the newer models. All of the chrome in the front too. Hell Yeah!!!
I didn't know that by putting a photo in the " My Photo" section of my account that it could be made into a thread until you just replied to it.

“To know love is to know life”

Since: Jan 08

Los Angeles, California.

#7 Aug 9, 2009
Very nice Classic Jag!

Well done with your restoration, you've done an amazing job.

“Play at your own risk !!!!”

Since: Oct 08

Cleveland, Ohio

#8 Aug 9, 2009
theenglishman wrote:
Very nice Classic Jag!
Well done with your restoration, you've done an amazing job.
Thanks Englishman. You can't see it in this photo,but it also has factory Jaguar Daytonsz . Jaguar was the one who introduced Daytons

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stone Harbor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police Charge Wildwood Woman with Strong-arm Ro... Oct '17 Truthteller 4
News Black family settles bias suit against NJ town (Sep '10) Sep '17 mary 3
sea isle is a total mess (Jan '16) Sep '17 liz 4
News Wildwood Police Arrest Nine in Fight at Ship-n-... (Jul '10) Aug '17 Sean crum 10
Shuffleboard Courts (Jan '14) Jul '17 Ang 5
Looking for a photographer for wedding (Feb '17) Jul '17 MPE 2
News Alcohol available on Wildwood, NJ boardwalk; fi... (Aug '10) Jun '17 bevently 9

Stone Harbor Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stone Harbor Mortgages