Teen accidentally shoots himself playing game

Full story: Farmington Daily Times

A teenage boy accidentally shot himself to death this week playing Russian Roulette, his family said.

Comments (Page 4)

Showing posts 61 - 75 of75
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Among you soon

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2008

aliciana wrote:
see this is your guys problem
you dont know and you dont understand
so do all of us (his family and friends)
a favor and just keep your
stupid commets to your
self!!!!<quoted text>
Well, to me, learning to use a gun safely is not stupid at all, but jsy plain good ole common sense!
aliciana

Grants, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2008

ya sorry
i thought you ment somthing else
sorry
i miss understood
its just so hard when almost everybody is makeing horable commets about someone who was like my brother.i new him for 7 years.
DDD

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2008

What kind of parents dont teach their children from a very young age that GUNS ARE NOT TOYS! And why was this gun anywhere that a kid could have gotten ahold of it? Such a senseless thing to happen...so many other precautions could have been taken.
aliciana

Grants, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2008

actually hes parents did teach him not to play with guns
plus any way anthony didn't really like guns
and he wasn't at his house he was at a friends house. the parent in that house was probably doing drugs (trust me that famlys bad news) but the parent told like three different storys about were the gun was
1st he said it was in a 6 foot shelf(anthony was about 4.8 how would he be able to reach that) then he said that is was in a box under his bed
then the other story was it was on a dresser.
so basically theres somthing up.AND THE PARENT SAID HE DIDN'T HEAR THE GUN SHOT IN HIS OWN HOUSE(HOW CAN YOU NOT HERE A GUN GO OFF IN YOUR OWN HOUSE ) AND THE NAGHIBOR HEARD IT SO HOW COULD OF HE NOT HEAR IT. SERIOUSLY WHAT THE HELLS WRONG WITH HIM!! honestly i think the parent knows what happend and who really did it because everyone knows anthony would never kill him self ,anthony was never suicidal plus he loved life. he lived life to the foolest.

i pray to god that someone tells the truth about what really happend.

for ever young ANTHONY ROBERT PACHECO!!!!
WE WILL ALWAYS LOVE AND REMENBER YOU

LOVE YOU , ALLY
DDD wrote:
What kind of parents dont teach their children from a very young age that GUNS ARE NOT TOYS! And why was this gun anywhere that a kid could have gotten ahold of it? Such a senseless thing to happen...so many other precautions could have been taken.
DDD

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2008

If he "didnt even like guns" and "knew not to play with guns" then how did he shoot himself while playing with a gun!?!
aliciana

Grants, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2008

i dont know why dont you ask the F*&king famly that saw and new everything . i and others personaly think he was forced to do it or some one did it for him. but the people that were there are the only ones who know so hopefully they will tell the truth.
DDD wrote:
If he "didnt even like guns" and "knew not to play with guns" then how did he shoot himself while playing with a gun!?!
You Never Know

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2008

A similar case in Las Cruces about a young man having been shot in the head. Officers were quick to rule it a suicide, but the case was reopened due to the parents persistence. It ends up that now it is a probable homicide with many leads never investigated.
aliciana

Grants, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2008

well they re-opened his case after the funeral, but my cousin just told me yesterday that the girl that was at the house were anthony was shot came back from albq. and that she went around and told a coulpe of her friends (that also hated anthony) that she shot him because they were fighting and that anthony popped her swimming pool.so she fliipped out.
i dont know how true that is but the officers are not really doing anything about his case but i wouldnt dout that she did shoot him,she hated anthony because he was anoying she says idk, but, plus that lil girl went to juvy and rehabe in albq after anthonys funural because she was cout with here mom doing drugs.and the drugs that she does, does sometimes make her do stuiped things

i hope that lil girl confesses before someone finds out shes back!!!
chiki the king of brats

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2008

Judged:

FELIZ wrote:
<quoted text>
totaly true ANTHONY was a very smart kid and would have never done that to himself. i makes no sence he would never hurt anyone and never himself. the only people that know what really happend was the steven family. ANTHONY didnd't kill himself that i know because he was full of life and never gave up on anything, even if he ws going through hard times. i belive someone did it or forced him, but never in a million years will i belive that he did that to himself. NEVER!!!
he always new that his friends were there for him and if i was there that night my lil homie "brother" would still be here. one day the truth will come out and everyone will know that he didnt do that to himself. I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU EVEN WHEN I DIE I WILL KNOW YOU WERE A TRUE FRIEND. I LOVE AND I PRAY THAT I WILL SEE YOU AGIAN. WITH LOVE ALWYS FELIZ
i think the day when we bring light to this sad event..... its coming very very fast
im glad so man of his friends were able to see the truth, he was such a great friend to us all.
i hope you all are doing ok
much love
-julian
Subnoize Soulja16

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2009

this kid was the collestMFKR around
it was a game...
a game of fate
russian roulette
this is what can happen whene
mixing with bad crowds
so plz know who your kids are hanging out with
this was the worst thing to
happen to m homie
R.I.P A.R.P
1-14-09
BeAuTiFuL LeT DoWn

Porterville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2009

i miss you anthony it's still hard to believe that i'm not with you everyday after school boarding throgh town love u n still miss u budd!! <3 u lil mann =[
BoDawn

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2010

i know this is late but i couldnt bring myself to think bout my best friend
im pretty still f***ed up about all of this
i loved him like a bro...
ill still remember when you bleached your hair blond we called him a blond haired spider butt monkey then laugher our butts off ily bro RIP
Hello

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2011

GCR wrote:
Sad story, I think parents need to findout who there kids friends are. My Grandfather told me before he died never let your kids sleep over at someones house, I took his advice with my kids, now its my grand children. Not only are parents at fault,I see a lot of prejudism in San Juan County, and with a spanish last name he probley had pure presure. Accident or no accident guns should be kept out of childrens reach if you love your kids keep them were only the adult knows were there at, and under lock and key. This is tragic for all who knew Anthony, my prayers are with his family I never knew him to be suicidal, maybe crazy to play a stupid game like that, His friend is just the same to of allowed this game,It only tells you what do kids no.Kids should try getting close to God, and not allowing Saten to steal your souls.
For one thing, it is "peer pressure". And BTW you spelled probably wrong. It's P-R-O-B-A-B-L-Y not probly. Learn how to talk before you try to write something "sympathetic".
Amber Pacheco

Durham, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2012

That't not true, I'm his sister and he did not pull the trigger the drug dealer shot him there self, so next time dont say antything if you dont know whats true or not
Civic Duty wrote:
<quoted text>
Prayers and gun violence?
http://www.bradycampaign.org/
paul

Las Cruces, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2012

Hello wrote:
<quoted text>
For one thing, it is "peer pressure". And BTW you spelled probably wrong. It's P-R-O-B-A-B-L-Y not probly. Learn how to talk before you try to write something "sympathetic".
What a waste, almost everyone here does not spell well.

If you are so freaking smart, go back and correct all the posts, genius.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 75 of75
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Stokesdale Discussions

Search the Stokesdale Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 6 min Waco 9999 50,011
Is Commissioner Sharon Conaway still.... Apr 5 Cleanup hitter 2
Apartment fire 4/2/14 Apr 2 Proud citizen 1
Stokes county dss Mar 26 concerned citizen 1
Morning Rush Mar '14 Never Stop 1
Wreck at Southeastern Mar '14 Seriously Chad 9
sunshine littrell aka sunny (Jul '13) Jan '14 jimmy 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Stokesdale Jobs

•••