Just saw on the news they finally arrested that disgusting pedofile
Stan

Fredonia, NY

#2 Aug 28, 2012
Got 'em!
well well well

Jamestown, NY

#3 Aug 28, 2012
Soooo..finally got the sick bastard!Kinda makes ya wanna believe in karma now doesnt it!
well well well

Jamestown, NY

#4 Aug 28, 2012
I bet theres alot more girls out there that hes molested and hopefully they will come forward and get this piece of hit off the streets!I remember the first wife,she was a good girl and he used her for years,believe they have kids together,she finally smartened up and got the hll outa dodge!how does he get these beautiful woman?
huh

Jamestown, NY

#5 Aug 28, 2012
Too bad the good girl first wife left her two young daughters with him if he was such a bad person. Kinda doesn't make sense when you think about it huh?
Karma will get who needs

Benton Harbor, MI

#6 Aug 28, 2012
Seems like Karma should get the good girl first wife. What kind of woman takes off and leaves her 2 babies. Disappears from their lives and doesn't care if they r alive or dead. This is a known fact. If he was such a bad person what does that make her? These are allegations and in the USA you r innocent until Provence guilty. Just sayin...
Karma will get who needs

Benton Harbor, MI

#7 Aug 28, 2012
* proven*
lennard in gerry ny

Jamestown, NY

#8 Aug 29, 2012
Ok,first of all,why is everyone mad at everyone else,i mean,if this dude is guilty then it will be proven, am i right?WTF does who he was married to,who his kids are,what kind of toilet paper he wipes his ass with...who fuckin cares,if he did this crime then the justice system will take care of the douche,if hes innocent then i guess he will be a free man..
jenn in sinclairville

Jamestown, NY

#9 Aug 29, 2012
known fact?Really?well i personally know the factsand that is not it,im sure this is amy or tia or emery himself,oh wait could be his other kid jackie ..yeawe all know the truth around here and thats not how it went down at all,story we have is he took off with her girls to florida,that masiker name comes with alot of lies,ervyone knows that is FACT!leave the ex out of it,whats this got to do with her anyway,was it her child he molested?
Karma will get who needs

Benton Harbor, MI

#10 Aug 29, 2012
Well well well brought up the wife thing. If my husband took off with my daughters I. Would move heaven and earth to get them. Well Well Well said she got the hell out of Dodge not him. You r right it doesn't matter who he was married to. My points are: If the guy was such a monster why would you "get out of dodge" and leave your kids behind if he was such a monster. If he did run to Florida then go after them or to court and get custody. It was my understanding they grew up in Ny with him and not in Florida. She came and went with him after she initially left so she knew where they were. I am off track but the other point I wanted to make is he is innocent until proven guilty. I could say you draped my 99 year old grandma and 9 day old daughter. That doesn't make it true. IF he is guilty I personally hope that he not only gets the maximum sentence but that he burns in hell as well.
Karma will get who needs

Benton Harbor, MI

#11 Aug 29, 2012
*raped* not draped
huh

Jamestown, NY

#12 Aug 29, 2012
Jenn I don't believe that it's appropriate to bring children's names onto the public forum. I'm sure that they are going through enough as it is.
Karma will get who needs

Benton Harbor, MI

#13 Aug 29, 2012
AMEN Huh. Only someone that cares nothing at all about his kids, that have nothing to do with this, would do that. Even IF he is guilty they love him and he is the only parent they ever had.

Since: Sep 12

Warren, RI

#14 Sep 8, 2012
My opinon on this wholse situation is greedy ex wife trying to do everything she can so she gets eveything in the divorce. Really don't think he did it. Don't you all think his other children would of said something years ago???? I do!
Mark

Fredonia, NY

#15 Sep 10, 2012
It's true what they say about Stockton after all.
what the hell?

Fredonia, NY

#16 Sep 18, 2012
Any update on this? That guy just did some work for me recently
Huh

Jamestown, NY

#17 Nov 29, 2012
What the hell - He has yet to be charged of the accusations. Side show is correct and that is the situation. He has 5 children and raised 7 and the only one who said these things is the ex wife's child, immediately after divorce papers were signed and the divorce became real. Sad how the media plays things out before people are PROVEN guilty.
Not Surprised

Fredonia, NY

#18 Nov 29, 2012
Guilty until proven innocent.
Not Surprised

United States

#19 Nov 29, 2012
Releasing the name of a child victim in a sex crime is illegal.
Concerned parent

United States

#20 Dec 8, 2012
It was not one of his daughters....he is a pedofile... And Mitty did fight for the girls...somehow mister emery always came out of court smelling like a rose...Lisa also went through years and years of struggling in court with this p.o.s. and he won a lot of the time by spewing his many lies he needs his dick cut off

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stockton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Joe Voter 6,473
Ralph "Bucky" Phillips Spotted In Chatauqua County (Jul '06) 5 hr chip 1,604
Beaver tail catering 8 hr UsedtoBelong 2
Blonde in Fredonia by 1 Temple Square 11 hr My girl 1
Horvath/Kearns have been in charge of incubator... 16 hr SilverRock 23
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) Tue NAVYVET 760
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Tue NAVYVET 6,391
Stockton Dating
Find my Match

Stockton Jobs

Stockton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Stockton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Stockton

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]