Mount Bethel man accused of murder in...

Mount Bethel man accused of murder in Warren County arson death

There are 4 comments on the The Morning Call story from Mar 20, 2008, titled Mount Bethel man accused of murder in Warren County arson death. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

A Mount Bethel man was one of three men indicted by the Warren County grand jury Wednesday on a first-degree murder charge in the May 2007 arson death of a Washington Borough man.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

taxpayer

Emmaus, PA

#1 Mar 20, 2008
remember the river man,mount bethel is dammed untill they restore the riverman to his property
tucker

Wilkes Barre, PA

#2 Mar 20, 2008
The River Man will be back this summer.
tucker

Wilkes Barre, PA

#3 Mar 20, 2008
From what I understand, Coates is a koo-koo. I've seen him around and he looks like a whack-job.
Time in the hoosegow will do him a lot of good.
Beth

Plattsburgh, NY

#4 Mar 21, 2008
It's about time justice is served. However, it isn't justice enough. No matter the punishment it does not bring back a loved one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stockton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Paying respect and fentanyl Oct '17 three blocks 1
News Top rated ice cream shop, Owowcow in Lambertvil... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Top Mod 8 1
News New Jersey Christmas tree controlled by tweets (Dec '14) Dec '14 Jesus Latter Day ... 1
News New Work by Robert Beck On View in Lambertville (Oct '14) Oct '14 Lynell 1
News Sicklerville man, former Stockton police office... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Crack Kills 1
Delaware River Tubing, 46 percent off sale! (Jul '14) Jul '14 Funzie 1
Stockton Inn (Jul '14) Jul '14 Hungry hound 1

Stockton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stockton Mortgages