Unsolved Murders

Posted in the Stockton Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of43
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Mike

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 20, 2006
 
Why are there so many Unsolved murders In Stockton,Ca.
What are the Police doing? Someone please tell me something.
sam

Lebanon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 16, 2007
 
what city is the U.S. has the most unsolved murders?
George

Stockton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jun 26, 2007
 
About 1969, a dear friend of mine, Barbara Mullhane-Culver, disappeared December, later found dead in a slough off Hammerlane in Stockton. Her murder goes unsolved, and it seems there is little interest in seeing justice served.

I ask why there hasn't been something done to bring about the person or persons responsible for Barbara's death?

Can we really blame the Stockton Police or Sherriff's Dept.?

I think it is time this case get re-opened and an investigation warranted.
christie

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jul 17, 2007
 
hi george i agree with you the stockton police or sheeiffs can do more than they say they can they just do not care if it was there family or friend they would have the case closed but its not there family or friend that why you need some one out of stockton to help you i hope some one out there will help you to get it re-opened the case
taylor garcia

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jul 28, 2007
 
George wrote:
About 1969, a dear friend of mine, Barbara Mullhane-Culver, disappeared December, later found dead in a slough off Hammerlane in Stockton. Her murder goes unsolved, and it seems there is little interest in seeing justice served.
I ask why there hasn't been something done to bring about the person or persons responsible for Barbara's death?
Can we really blame the Stockton Police or Sherriff's Dept.?
I think it is time this case get re-opened and an investigation warranted.
the comment
i have seen the deaths of people in my dream i have not seen your friend i do not call me some person who can tell you who killed her it has happend to me 3 times im sorry for your loss but i can tell you one thing she is with you. i know because my dad died and i have dreams about him all the time. your case will recive justice with god i dont know if you belive or not but when the killer dieds he will never see the light again. i will tell you if i ever have a dream about this but it has not happend in one year.
taylor garcia

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jul 28, 2007
 
hello my name is taylor garcia. i have had dreams about the kills of 3 people i even had a dream of one off of 9-11 when i was 15. i just thought it was a bad dream so i didnt tell anyone. then i had another dream about a me being all alone no family at all. well there was a girl around my age she had a boy around 2 and she was leaving him with her mom. the only prob was that her brother was by-pallor he killed the mom and the kid and him self that night he killed him self at 3:00 am i woke up at 3:00 am screeming. that some one got murderd. i saw it on the news the very next day. then i had a dream that some one was going to died from a car reck on perpose well im still waiting for it to happen so if you see anything on the news you wont think im a fake. the point is we all recive justice from good who ever killed your friend will get pay back when he dieds he will never see the light again. garcia
taylor garcia

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jul 28, 2007
 
hello my name is taylor garcia. i have had dreams about the kills of 3 people i even had a dream of one off of 9-11 when i was 15. i just thought it was a bad dream so i didnt tell anyone. then i had another dream about a me being all alone no family at all. well there was a girl around my age she had a boy around 2 and she was leaving him with her mom. the only prob was that her brother was by-pallor he killed the mom and the kid and him self that night he killed him self at 3:00 am i woke up at 3:00 am screeming. that some one got murderd. i saw it on the news the very next day. then i had a dream that some one was going to died from a car reck on perpose well im still waiting for it to happen so if you see anything on the news you wont think im a fake. the point is we all recive justice from good who ever killed your friend will get pay back when he dieds he will never see the light again. garcia
Sophie

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Oct 3, 2007
 
Mike wrote:
Why are there so many Unsolved murders In Stockton,Ca.
What are the Police doing? Someone please tell me something.
My step sister was killed in stockton about 12 years and as of yet they have never found her murders
Stef

Kalispell, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Oct 22, 2007
 
taylor garcia wrote:
hello my name is taylor garcia. i have had dreams about the kills of 3 people i even had a dream of one off of 9-11 when i was 15. i just thought it was a bad dream so i didnt tell anyone. then i had another dream about a me being all alone no family at all. well there was a girl around my age she had a boy around 2 and she was leaving him with her mom. the only prob was that her brother was by-pallor he killed the mom and the kid and him self that night he killed him self at 3:00 am i woke up at 3:00 am screeming. that some one got murderd. i saw it on the news the very next day. then i had a dream that some one was going to died from a car reck on perpose well im still waiting for it to happen so if you see anything on the news you wont think im a fake. the point is we all recive justice from good who ever killed your friend will get pay back when he dieds he will never see the light again. garcia
Taylor~ You are freaking yourself out with these dreams. You need to talk with a DR. or someone with a knowledge of what is going on in your dreams. My mom died in Stockton in June 2003; while living in the Yellow Rose Guest home Im sure she was helped along by her care takers along with many other residents of theirs. I don't know what happen to her and probibly never will. However; I feel that if you have a gift you should surly use it but you should never play on someone's pain of the loss of a loved one by making things up... I am in NO way saying that your dreams are not real but be really carful what you say to people not to give them false hope... Anyway I totally agree with you saying that God will surly place Judgment to all those Sick Bastards out there who have taken life's and hurt innocent people; I only wish I could witness the judgment day of whoever hurt MY MOM!!! Good luck & Best wishes with life & any gifts you may have.
Stef WA

Kalispell, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Oct 22, 2007
 
sam wrote:
what city is the U.S. has the most unsolved murders?
I don't know? Do You??
Monie209

Stockton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Feb 20, 2008
 
My uncle was killed walking home from a store with his brother,at 9:00 on a Sunday evening,in Stockton Ca. Why haven't they found out who killed them? Stockton needs more help with unsolved murders.
Monie209

Stockton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Feb 20, 2008
 
It's been 4yrs. I wish we had more help.
Richard

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Aug 11, 2008
 
Mike wrote:
Why are there so many Unsolved murders In Stockton,Ca.
What are the Police doing? Someone please tell me something.
I just lost by little brother due to homicide last year July. Two years before that I lost 2 of my close cousins to homicide. After researching the homicide cases in California I have found 3 more of my classmates on the UNSOLVED homicide list, all under the age of 30 and although color should not be a factor on such a morbid concept its is a fact that everyone that is on that homicide list that I was associated with was of color. I dont see how the residents of this city, regardless of race color or creed, feel safe.I have been a resident of the state of Idaho for 4 years now, what goes on here in a year happens in almost one day there, sad but true. Is Law enforcement sending the wrong message??" if you cover up your tracks good enough you can kill whoever you want" I think so.
-an angry survivor

Since: Jul 08

Stockton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Aug 23, 2008
 

Judged:

1

I have information regarding 2 unsolved murders and suspected homicide of others (forged deeds of people never seen again) in Fresno, CA. Unfortunately, reporting it seems to be the crime - it is NOT ALLOWED! It appears to intertwine in a massive fraud operation run by local officials - hence the death threats if I do not stop trying to report what I uncovered.
Angry With Stockton

Lodi, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Aug 26, 2008
 
The problem is, is that the investigators have to go by the law. The laws need to be changed before the investigators can arrest people for murder. Perhaps we should be allowed to torture people who are suspect of murder, or those who witnessed it and won't come clean. The investigators cannot take the word of someone they suspect to be on drugs either. So even if someone fingers someone, if that person was on drugs when they fingered the other person, the investigators cannot use it as evidence. As you can see the laws these days are geared toward protecting criminals, not prosecuting them. Perhaps the real criminals are the law makers themselves. They are the ones that make it easier for murderers to get off the hook.

When my brother was murdered, it seemed to me like the investigators were trying to draw up a defense for the murderers. Asking me if my brother would have caused serious harm to the murderers if they didn't have a shot gun. So basically, they were just defending themselves? RUBBISH!!!

The murderers are pedophiles too. Trying to rape a little girl. My brother was trying to protect the little girl.

So, its alright for pedophiles, murderers, drug dealers, and thieves to run the street free, but it is not alright for me to park in front of city hall for more than an hour.
Angry With Stockton

Lodi, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Aug 26, 2008
 
MissM, contact the FBI!!!
Stef WA

Gig Harbor, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Oct 18, 2008
 
Miss M You have to go to the FBI with what you know!!!!!RIGHT AWAY!!!
MissM of Fresno wrote:
I have information regarding 2 unsolved murders and suspected homicide of others (forged deeds of people never seen again) in Fresno, CA. Unfortunately, reporting it seems to be the crime - it is NOT ALLOWED! It appears to intertwine in a massive fraud operation run by local officials - hence the death threats if I do not stop trying to report what I uncovered.
we need a cold case group

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Oct 19, 2008
 
i lost my brother "TOMBO" 6yrs ago and its unsolved! it was a busy saturday night and no one saw nothing the detectives wouldnt follow up on our hunches and now im without a brother & a detective and no one can help me!! i just found out we dont have a cold case here in stockton!! and now i call and bother the police all the time until they re-look in my brother's case. If it wasnt for my group V.O.V.C i wouldnt have been able to do it without them! luv u guy's
we need a cold case group

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Oct 19, 2008
 
i agree!!! the perpertraders have more rights than the victims> it urkes me that just because our loved ones are gone they have no voice< well u got to be their voice and holler loud and strong until your heard. I lost a brother 6 yrs ago and its unsolved and i fight for his justice every time the oppertunity comes up! im on comcast t.v telling my story and in rallys and so much more!! i am my brothers voice, u got to get in there and stand up for what u believe in my prayers r with u and your family!! god-bless
we need a cold case group

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Oct 19, 2008
 
Angry With Stockton wrote:
The problem is, is that the investigators have to go by the law. The laws need to be changed before the investigators can arrest people for murder. Perhaps we should be allowed to torture people who are suspect of murder, or those who witnessed it and won't come clean. The investigators cannot take the word of someone they suspect to be on drugs either. So even if someone fingers someone, if that person was on drugs when they fingered the other person, the investigators cannot use it as evidence. As you can see the laws these days are geared toward protecting criminals, not prosecuting them. Perhaps the real criminals are the law makers themselves. They are the ones that make it easier for murderers to get off the hook.
When my brother was murdered, it seemed to me like the investigators were trying to draw up a defense for the murderers. Asking me if my brother would have caused serious harm to the murderers if they didn't have a shot gun. So basically, they were just defending themselves? RUBBISH!!!
The murderers are pedophiles too. Trying to rape a little girl. My brother was trying to protect the little girl.
So, its alright for pedophiles, murderers, drug dealers, and thieves to run the street free, but it is not alright for me to park in front of city hall for more than an hour.
i agree!!! the perpertraders have more rights than the victims> it urkes me that just because our loved ones are gone they have no voice< well u got to be their voice and holler loud and strong until your heard. I lost a brother 6 yrs ago and its unsolved and i fight for his justice every time the oppertunity comes up! im on comcast t.v telling my story and in rallys and so much more!! i am my brothers voice, u got to get in there and stand up for what u believe in my prayers r with u and your family!! god-bless

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of43
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Stockton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Stockton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Stockton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Stockton
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••