Man shot after argument ID'd

Man shot after argument ID'd

There are 3 comments on the RecordNET story from Jul 2, 2013, titled Man shot after argument ID'd. In it, RecordNET reports that:

Alfredo Garcia, 40, of Stockton was identified by the San Joaquin County Coroner's Office as the man who was shot to death late Saturday after an argument with another man in an apartment complex parking lot off West Benjamin Holt Drive near Herndon Place.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at RecordNET.

United States

#1 Jul 2, 2013
what apartment complex did this happen in?
Alma Mendoza

Turlock, CA

#2 Aug 18, 2013
F**k the police. I want justice brother. Self defense my ass. He didn't have a f***ing gun on him. Tje other guy did and hes free? What kind of sh*t is that!!
Cynthia G

Morgan Hill, CA

#4 Jun 24, 2015
It's been almost 2 years now and there still hasn't been justice made for the man that was killed that Saturday night. How can you say it was self defense if there were no witnesses to prove that hypothesis. And also police did not find a weapon on Alfredo Garcia, he had no way to defend himself. You investigators need to do your job and find the person who took a man that was a father to 3 beautiful children, a brother to 3 siblings, a son to two loving parents, and so much more to other friends and family. How can that person who killed Alfredo go to sleep at night knowing they took a innocent life. Justice will be made for Alfredo Garcia.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stockton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Snoop Dogg Returns To Hometown Of Long Beach To... Fri KnutesNiche 1
News Doctor heads to court after online sex sting (Nov '06) Nov 23 DrDino 17,072
News $1.8 million mosque rising at Islamic Center in... (Feb '14) Nov 22 HILDA BREAK 49
News Lodi Dentist Arrested for Meth Possession (Jun '08) Nov 19 MEANGIRL 48
Pics? Nov 19 znutt 2
Comcast is a horrible place to work (Jun '08) Nov 16 jay smash 144
News Hundreds of Allegiant Air... Nov 9 Gone but not Forg... 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stockton Mortgages