Doctor heads to court after online se...

Doctor heads to court after online sex sting

There are 17236 comments on the Contra Costa Times story from Oct 13, 2006, titled Doctor heads to court after online sex sting. In it, Contra Costa Times reports that:

A prominent Piedmont doctor is scheduled to appear in court Nov. 2 to answer to felony charges stemming from his arrest in late August in Petaluma in a sting operation involving online sex crimes with children.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Contra Costa Times.

“Serenity Now!”

Since: May 07

York Township, OH

#17800 Nov 12, 2013
LLDY is MoWo.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17801 Nov 12, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
LLDY is MoWo.
Then I am also Brittle Fingers. Now do you want to stay on topic as your Mommy is going to take away your computer. I would expect MoWo's uses are monitored very closely. How's the toupee grooming coming along. What did you go as on Halloween, a human being?

“Serenity Now!”

York Township, OH

#17802 Nov 14, 2013
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>Then I am also Brittle Fingers. Now do you want to stay on topic as your Mommy is going to take away your computer. I would expect MoWo's uses are monitored very closely. How's the toupee grooming coming along. What did you go as on Halloween, a human being?
For Halloween I dressed up as you. And anytime a kid approached and said "trick or treat", I overreacted and lashed out at them as if they had insulted me.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17803 Nov 14, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
For Halloween I dressed up as you. And anytime a kid approached and said "trick or treat", I overreacted and lashed out at them as if they had insulted me.
You are into MoWo thus into self gratification and who knows what else. Do you still keep in touch with the Book of Ruth and like Salmon?

Those daughters of yours are in danger. Your Ex wife would do all within her power to protect them as in supervised visitation or none at all. Do you realize what you did to those girls by your idiotic perverted acts? Come back as Psycho. He was close as MoWo.

They would be at an age when they are dating and likely ostracized by your actions. As you are MoWo they are outcasts. Can you picture what it is like to have a father like you MoWo? The sins of the Father and the daughters pay the price. You don't even treat this as serious Mr. Wolin, but then it was always about you.

If kids came trick or treating at your house you would invite them in. Their treat would live in their memories forever.

“Serenity Now!”

York Township, OH

#17804 Nov 15, 2013
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>You are into MoWo thus into self gratification and who knows what else. Do you still keep in touch with the Book of Ruth and like Salmon?
Those daughters of yours are in danger. Your Ex wife would do all within her power to protect them as in supervised visitation or none at all. Do you realize what you did to those girls by your idiotic perverted acts? Come back as Psycho. He was close as MoWo.
They would be at an age when they are dating and likely ostracized by your actions. As you are MoWo they are outcasts. Can you picture what it is like to have a father like you MoWo? The sins of the Father and the daughters pay the price. You don't even treat this as serious Mr. Wolin, but then it was always about you.
If kids came trick or treating at your house you would invite them in. Their treat would live in their memories forever.
I know you are but what am I?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Joe

Wingene, Belgium

#17805 Nov 19, 2013
Jesus Christ on a rubber duck! You people still going strong? Think I had no checked this thread in 2 years. I did look up Mo and seems he is now living in a green house in Piedmont. Anything new on my dear old friend mo?

Back with his wife? Does he work? Caught again? Anything relevant? Do let me know, no time to read 5.000 messages!

Thx.

“Serenity Now!”

York Township, OH

#17806 Nov 19, 2013
Joe wrote:
Jesus Christ on a rubber duck! You people still going strong? Think I had no checked this thread in 2 years. I did look up Mo and seems he is now living in a green house in Piedmont. Anything new on my dear old friend mo?
Back with his wife? Does he work? Caught again? Anything relevant? Do let me know, no time to read 5.000 messages!
Thx.
Allow me to summarize the last 5,000 posts.

- Nobody really seems to know anything about what MoWo is doing. One guy claims that the conviction was thrown out, citing some alleged mysterious closed-door proceedings. Of course, none of that could be verified.

- LLDY continues to misinterpret others' comments as she slowly descends into madness.

- PSYCHO has scaled back on his random chain-posting.

- Many of the old regulars, such as Treadhead, wolin-tracker, etc. have long removed themselves from this thread.

- I am continuing my admittedly-futile quest to have the very last post on this thread.
Joe

Wingene, Belgium

#17807 Nov 19, 2013
I see, I always considered the LLDY/Mo thing a lover's quarrel.

Psycho is a nutjob who would like to copy/pasta the whole internet on this thread.

So, nothing new under the sun. Thx.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17808 Nov 19, 2013
Joe wrote:
I see, I always considered the LLDY/Mo thing a lover's quarrel.
Psycho is a nutjob who would like to copy/pasta the whole internet on this thread.
So, nothing new under the sun. Thx.
I always thought you were MoWo's lover. I suppose he dumped you for a 13 year old child.
DrTruth

Mitchell, SD

#17810 Nov 20, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
- Nobody really seems to know anything about what MoWo is doing. One guy claims that the conviction was thrown out, citing some alleged mysterious closed-door proceedings. Of course, none of that could be verified.
- LLDY continues to misinterpret others' comments as she slowly descends into madness.
- PSYCHO has scaled back on his random chain-posting.
- Many of the old regulars, such as Treadhead, wolin-tracker, etc. have long removed themselves from this thread.
- I am continuing my admittedly-futile quest to have the very last post on this thread.
Thank you for your continuing presence,and your keen sense of observation and analysis.

Like a midget in a urinal, you are always on your toes.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17811 Nov 20, 2013
DrTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for your continuing presence,and your keen sense of observation and analysis.
He makes me laugh as did MoWo with some of his less than amazing yet amusing observations in a business setting. They may be related.
Miggy

Cleveland, OH

#17812 Nov 20, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent summary, Brittle!

If it weren't for your and LLDY's bantering, I probably would have ceased stopping by this thread as well.

“Serenity Now!”

York Township, OH

#17813 Nov 21, 2013
DrTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, DrTruth, for providing the funny visual of a midget struggling to reach a urinal.

“Serenity Now!”

York Township, OH

#17814 Nov 21, 2013
Miggy wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent summary, Brittle!
If it weren't for your and LLDY's bantering, I probably would have ceased stopping by this thread as well.
Thank you, Miggy, for keeping the focus on the Brittle Fingers - LLDY rivalry.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17815 Nov 27, 2013
A Jewish Perspective wrote:
<quoted text>
LLDY is a barren, wicked woman whom God has not blessed with fertility. Her son was sent into the world by dark, evil forces intent on destroying the world. LLDY's wicked son was destroyed by the just hand of God. May almighty God destroy LLDY.
So if I am barren how did I manage to have a son? God and I seem to be doing OK; however I don't know the criteria. Do you have them? Care to share?

“Serenity Now!”

York Township, OH

#17816 Nov 27, 2013
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>So if I am barren how did I manage to have a son? God and I seem to be doing OK; however I don't know the criteria. Do you have them? Care to share?
The criteria can be found in The Bible.
DrTruth

Mitchell, SD

#17817 Nov 29, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
The criteria can be found in The Bible.
Once again, Brittle Fingers, your insight, knowledge, and wisdom are most stellar and remarkable.

My mother thanks you. My father thanks you. My sister thanks you. And I thank you.
A Jewish Perspective

Fremont, CA

#17818 Nov 29, 2013
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>So if I am barren how did I manage to have a son?
This was achieved by the dark, evil forces intent on destroying the world. Only righteous men who abide in Almighty God can resist their wickedness.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17819 Nov 29, 2013
A Jewish Perspective wrote:
<quoted text>
This was achieved by the dark, evil forces intent on destroying the world. Only righteous men who abide in Almighty God can resist their wickedness.
So MoWo what do you do for a living now? Try to seduce 15 year olds via the internet, bought a new rug, call yourself tall less than dreamy doc and spill vodka-laced ice tea? Don't forget to attend the synagogue tomorrow as there might be some children there you can try to seduce who no doubt with run away from the devil himself.
A Jewish Perspective

Fremont, CA

#17820 Nov 29, 2013
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>So MoWo what do you do for a living now? Try to seduce 15 year olds via the internet, bought a new rug, call yourself tall less than dreamy doc and spill vodka-laced ice tea? Don't forget to attend the synagogue tomorrow as there might be some children there you can try to seduce who no doubt with run away from the devil himself.
I am not "MowWo". Nobody is "MoWo". There is no "MoWo". There is only the Great Doctor Wolin. Using the name "MoWo" is most disrepectul. Why do you insist that I am the Great Doctor Wolin?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stockton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Slaying victim's family hopes answers are near (Nov '07) Tue sisterlouise 47
News Man Accused Of Firing Paintballs At Stockton Ga... Jun 26 Roscoe 52
Destiny Rose Crosetti Missing Jun 16 Ann 10
Missing 15 year old. Jun 11 Ann 3
News Emergency Food Bank names new director Posted at Jun 8 Pinky Shields 1
News Huron gang member guilty of murdering innocent ... (Jul '15) Jun 8 PerrasGotFleas 3
Best pizza in Lodi Jun 6 wheres that 2

Stockton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stockton Mortgages