Doctor heads to court after online sex sting

Full story: Contra Costa Times

A prominent Piedmont doctor is scheduled to appear in court Nov. 2 to answer to felony charges stemming from his arrest in late August in Petaluma in a sting operation involving online sex crimes with children.
Comments
15,521 - 15,540 of 16,909 Comments Last updated Thursday Aug 28
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#16829 Feb 28, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
In using authority granted to me by nobody, I am declaring this to be the final post on this thread.
To quote Joe Tait...."have a good night, everybody!"
Come on, MoWo attempts to rape anything that moves or maybe doesn't? LLDY

“Serenity Now!”

Since: May 07

York Township, OH

#16830 Feb 28, 2013
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>Come on, MoWo attempts to rape anything that moves or maybe doesn't? LLDY
Thank you, LLDY, for keeping the focus on Mr. Wolin and his many sins.
PSYCHO

San Jose, CA

#16831 Mar 3, 2013
Carnac The Magnificent wrote:
In two days Maurice Wolin, convicted felon, will turn 55 years old. But that is only in the real world. MoWo has his own, distorted, personal reality, where when he was 48 he claimed (at least twice) that he was 29. So please be sure to wish the delusional pedophile/predator only a happy 36th birthday.
In other news, his probation period should be over by March 10, 2013. Congratulations are due on not being caught so far. I am not saying he has not reoffended (I have no information on that either way). I am saying he has at least not been caught.
We are also expecting a new mug shot picture for the registered sex offender’s website. The current one should have been updated around March of last year, but has not. Anyone caring to wager as to whether the new creepy picture will sport a skull rug or not?
there are a lot of people on megans law who have not changed there profile pictures at all.

also get on facebook and look up Maurice Wolin
you are in for a shock.
PSYCHO

San Jose, CA

#16832 Mar 3, 2013
yes i am right, one of my teachers is an RSO and has NOT changed his profile pictures yet.
PSYCHO

San Jose, CA

#16833 Mar 3, 2013
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>I don't care if he eats rattle snakes. He shakes the rattle and little girls come towards him. He certainly gives me indigestion as in a despicable human being. What is your excuse?LLDY
sheesh have fun?
do you know how many RSO are there and they havent done this over and over again? one of my high school classmates is an RSO and I dont want to see him, because he is MY AGE
and he was convicted of
Offense: 288(a) Lewd Or Lascivious Acts With A Child Under 14 Years Of Age

WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING WITH A 14 YEAR OLD OR YOUNGER?
At one point in my late teens early 20's i was associated with a number of girls that are 10 years younger than myself but they NEVER said I molested them...there friends joked with me differently.

I did associate with a 16 year old when i was 20 and she accused me of rape but she is so fucked up that if under oath she would be called a liar. tickling her is not rape.

i had one last jr high associate that was in jr high when i was in my mid 20's, after that I dont have any 'friends' that young unless my friends kids come over and my relatives kids thats all.

many many 16 17 year olds engage with 18 19 year olds and the majority of them dont end up in court. think of the age differences. I knew a guy who had a sister and a step-father. after the brother and sister moved out, the mom and stepdad decided to become parents again: they have a daughter. Now she walks around in tight ass pants and such with her long hair, in my neighborhood, lives near my house, but do I get near her? the answer is NO! she sees me but doesnt know me and have never spoken to me.
PSYCHO

San Jose, CA

#16834 Mar 3, 2013
I am pushing 40 and dont get near 13 year olds. you cant tell how old they are.. all you can tell is they are too small...

I AM NOT MAURICE WOLIN. i am not him. who knows if he is on here unless you live near him and cross paths with him in public.

LOOK FOR MAURICE WOLIN ON FACEBOOK AND BE IN FOR SURPRISE AND SHOCK

you accuse others of being maurice and stuff...
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#16835 Mar 4, 2013
PSYCHO wrote:
I am pushing 40 and dont get near 13 year olds. you cant tell how old they are.. all you can tell is they are too small...
I AM NOT MAURICE WOLIN. i am not him. who knows if he is on here unless you live near him and cross paths with him in public.
LOOK FOR MAURICE WOLIN ON FACEBOOK AND BE IN FOR SURPRISE AND SHOCK
you accuse others of being maurice and stuff...
MoWo is pushing a lot more than 40; however if you take Marco's age, that would be about right.

“Serenity Now!”

York Township, OH

#16836 Mar 4, 2013
PSYCHO wrote:
LOOK FOR MAURICE WOLIN ON FACEBOOK AND BE IN FOR SURPRISE AND SHOCK..
I did a search on "Maurice Wolin" on Facebook. There is nothing to be surprised or shocked about. All that comes up are two dormant profiles that were made by other people. The only shock or surprise I experienced was at myself, for being gullible search for him on Facebook in and the first place.
Dont bring the girls

Berlin, Germany

#16837 Mar 4, 2013
6 very entertaining minutes of snatch & grabs in Florida:

http://www.wtsp.com/news/local/story.aspx...
Miggy

Mooresville, NC

#16838 Mar 5, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
I did a search on "Maurice Wolin" on Facebook. There is nothing to be surprised or shocked about. All that comes up are two dormant profiles that were made by other people. The only shock or surprise I experienced was at myself, for being gullible search for him on Facebook in and the first place.
Same here.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#16839 Mar 5, 2013
Miggy wrote:
<quoted text>
Same here.
What is with you guys?

“Serenity Now!”

York Township, OH

#16840 Mar 5, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
My Facebook app on my phone messed up this post of mine. Nevertheless, Psycho's "shock and surprise" claim was bogus.

Tell us another one, Mr. Bates.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#16841 Mar 5, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
My Facebook app on my phone messed up this post of mine. Nevertheless, Psycho's "shock and surprise" claim was bogus.
Tell us another one, Mr. Bates.
Well Psycho could have been Mr. Bates or MoWo. Got to watch those psychos. LLDY
PSYCHO

San Jose, CA

#16842 Mar 6, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.pedopedia.com/content/maurice-woli...

https://www.facebook.com/ #!/mauricewolin/info

just shows how spam clueless and nuts you all are.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#16843 Mar 7, 2013
PSYCHO wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.pedopedia.com/content/maurice-woli...
https://www.facebook.com/ #!/mauricewolin/info
just shows how spam clueless and nuts you all are.
How would you know all of us are spam, clueless and nuts? You must get around as MoWo did when he was hitting on little girls. Hence you are MoWo. LLDY
Carnac The Magnificent

Greenville, SC

#16844 Mar 8, 2013
In two days it will be the end of Maurice Wolin's probation sentence. That may be the right time for suspending the forum. I say "suspending" rather than "ending" because there is every chance that MoWo will reoffend, hit on an unsuspecting young woman who would like to comment , as some have done, or do something public in some other embarrassing way.

With due respect to all that have tried to post the last comment (a laudable goal), I suggest each of the participants gets their own last remark. For example, one can think what these events meant individually for each of us -- why were we interested in the MoWo story.
PSYCHO

San Jose, CA

#16845 Mar 8, 2013
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>How would you know all of us are spam, clueless and nuts? You must get around as MoWo did when he was hitting on little girls. Hence you are MoWo. LLDY
look at the webpages D-UH! i am not Wolin (after all this time you think im wolin) info on the webpages and megans law. D-UH!

if anyone thinks i am Wolin then you are SPAM CLUELESS AND NUTS because it took you THIS LONG to think Wolin is Me even though my ID clearly says SAN JOSE you JERK!!! D -UH!!!
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#16846 Mar 8, 2013
Carnac The Magnificent wrote:
In two days it will be the end of Maurice Wolin's probation sentence. That may be the right time for suspending the forum. I say "suspending" rather than "ending" because there is every chance that MoWo will reoffend, hit on an unsuspecting young woman who would like to comment , as some have done, or do something public in some other embarrassing way.
With due respect to all that have tried to post the last comment (a laudable goal), I suggest each of the participants gets their own last remark. For example, one can think what these events meant individually for each of us -- why were we interested in the MoWo story.
I met some nice people,some not so nice people. I have no idea who any of you are, can speculate or what you are talking about.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#16847 Mar 9, 2013
PSYCHO wrote:
<quoted text>
look at the webpages D-UH! i am not Wolin (after all this time you think im wolin) info on the webpages and megans law. D-UH!
if anyone thinks i am Wolin then you are SPAM CLUELESS AND NUTS because it took you THIS LONG to think Wolin is Me even though my ID clearly says SAN JOSE you JERK!!! D -UH!!!
duh is not hyphenated. Likely what MoWo said when confronted by his wife.
PSYCHO

San Jose, CA

#16848 Mar 9, 2013
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>duh is not hyphenated. Likely what MoWo said when confronted by his wife.
maybe i should register on here and use an archie comic book that shows it as "D-UH" as a picture because thats what i have known all my life.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stockton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 2 hr go away 5,007
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 2 hr Soaked good 200,593
Evolution Theory Facing Crisis 6 hr TedHOhio 209
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 11 hr lazy posts 15,963
Water restrictions 21 hr Who 2
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Thu Tank ever 7,926
Three Owners Of Mallard's Restaurants Turn Them... (Dec '07) Aug 26 KeS 6
•••
•••
•••

Stockton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Stockton People Search