Super WHY Live: You’ve Got the Power!...

Super WHY Live: You’ve Got the Power! is coming to Stockton!

Posted in the Stockton Forum

Jennifer

North Salt Lake, UT

#1 Mar 13, 2013
My kids are huge fans of Super Why and the reading mysteries they solve, so when I found out that the show was coming LIVE to my hometown, I was super excited! All you lucky parents in the Stockton area should get excited too, because Super WHY Live: You’ve Got the Power! is coming to the Bob Hope Theatre on April 5th at 6:00 pm!

Simply visit http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/1C004A32C3E... and you’ll be ready for adventure! Get your tickets today!
For an extra special experience, You’ve Got the Power! Party Packages offer premium seats and a meet & greet with your favorite characters after the show.

Super WHY Live will stop in 27 cities across the U.S. in April and May, taking kids and parents on a live reading adventure traveling inside a book to find the answer to the question,“Who has the Greatest Super Power in the World?” The show is uplifting, entertaining, and educational. It features kids’ favorite literacy-powered super heroes: Alpha Pig with “Alphabet Power,” Wonder Red with “Word Power,” Princess Presto with “Spelling Power,” Super Why with the “Power to Read,” and their puppy pal Woofster.

We are a group of moms ( www.milesofmarketing.com ) passing along great information like this to other moms!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stockton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Doctor heads to court after online sex sting (Nov '06) Wed Miggy 17,439
Stockton Becoming One of Black Murder Capitals ... (Oct '14) Dec 6 Concerned for us 5
News Stockton Police: Man Shot Several Times in Seap... Nov 29 C LiP 2
News Disneyland Resort gets solar power Nov 22 Solarman 2
News Calif. teacher facing molestation charges (Aug '13) Nov 21 Stockton209 2
News Judge approves California city's bankruptcy plan (Oct '14) Nov 21 Stockton209 4
Common Core is DESTROYING your kid's education ... (Nov '14) Nov 21 Stockton209 3

Stockton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stockton Mortgages