Police aware of Mongols' presence

Police aware of Mongols' presence

There are 189 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Oct 23, 2008, titled Police aware of Mongols' presence. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

When the ringleader of an international outlaw motorcycle gang moved to West Covina three years ago, police immediately became aware it.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#164 May 13, 2009
Please help me to understand criminal law and procedure. Let me know about the right to counsel.

Location hidden

#165 May 14, 2009
What is the role of the federal government in criminal law? When is a federal bond used?

Location hidden

#166 May 18, 2009
Please help me to know, in which terms a person should offense with criminal charge?

Location hidden

#167 May 19, 2009
Please give me your replies. I am really looking for all these information.
blueballs

Palmdale, CA

#168 May 19, 2009
If the Police wanted to be useful they would round up the Hells Angles instead of picking on a bunch of p%ssies. I mean retarded p%ssies.
wolverine

AOL

#170 Jun 20, 2009
mongols suck- take members with no prospect time
wolverine

AOL

#171 Jun 20, 2009
Mongols build forces by letting idiots in without prospecting
Deshawn

Parowan, UT

#172 Jun 21, 2009
bikers are racists drunk crackers who think they are all that, these white boys need to be gone
AP Media Saavy

Yorba Linda, CA

#173 Jun 28, 2009
jameshardy59 wrote:
Please help me to know, in which terms a person should offense with criminal charge?
google it. Look "federal criminal law", Look on www.usdoj.gov , or wikipedia.org / or you can also call guantanamo base in Cuba and see what responses they give you.
AP Media Saavy

Yorba Linda, CA

#174 Jun 28, 2009
Mongols shot up in Pico Rivera, today 6/27 at 3pm.(3) dead - Black SUV tinted windows fired automatic weapons injuring 6, killing 3.

The eMe became upset earlier this year when the Mongols MC debuted on "Gangland", naming the eMe as co-conspirators in Mongols illegal activity. They also spoke about how the Mongols would be willing to "go to war" with the eMe, even though there is a "truce" between both factions, per Mongols president Doc.

Speculations anyone?
OUT STEALING AEROSOL KANS

Albany, GA

#175 Jul 1, 2009
REMAS*OSA*AFW
Patriot

AOL

#176 Jan 22, 2010
larry wrote:
How can you claim individuality when you run with a criminal organization that identifies itself with a jacket? Oh yeah maybe your a little less informed than you think. It was clearly stated that the MONGROLS were in a fued with the H.A. "club" and the Mexican Mafia . I dont believe everything I read but it sure make perfect sense to me. The MONGROLS have killed H.A. members and a leader. They are also making drug sales,which takes buisness away from the eMe,without paying taxes to the eMe. So like I said good luck with your patch. By the way I would really rethink whose ignorant. I am not the one associated with a criminal organization with a price on its head.You are in denial of the company you keep. Get it girl?
I don't know any M's club members,but seen a few in Laughlin and they seemed like 1%ers. to me, not street gang members. Although I have ran into quite a few CRIMINAL OFFICE GANG MEMBERS which tend to be police,DA's,some judges and BANKSTERS!If there's a real crime that involves real VICTIMS thats one thing,but alot of the allegations against M/C members are VICTIMLESS crime which is for CONTROL& PROFIT for the system.Prison bonds,Correctional officers association,etc.High salaries,plush retirements,alot of financial perks!Maybe you know about this Larry?
the man

United States

#177 Mar 17, 2010
i have meet some mongols they are cool kep your hads up brothers
Watching the World

United States

#178 Sep 7, 2010
streetsweeper, all leo are "sworn" to uphold the constitution. All U.S. citizens are protected under the Bill of Rights and the Constitution. LEO therefore are supposed to protect the rights of "all" citizens, not just those they care to prtect. Read, learn and live the Constitution. Your posts show you presently know "nothing" about them!!! Posted by a retired LEO that hates authority wielded without integrity. Shutup.
one step ahead

United States

#179 Nov 27, 2010
Remas*heko*osa*krew
Donny Brooke

Upland, CA

#180 Oct 26, 2013
[QUOTE who="Well Read"
Yet having worked many u/c operations...

I worked black gangs selling and buying dope many years ago. White gangs too but they were fewer and harder to build trust with, brothers were all about the profit...

So getting stopped for minor p/c is going to happen because it's a tool for l.e. and for the "clean" guys like you who defend them maybe you should look a little at all their bi-product that's screwing up a lot of lives including members of their own families.
[/QUOTE]

At first I assumed that there is no way that you were ever a LEO because you showed no problem referring to African-American (or Black) people as "brothers". What kind of professional would use that type of common language while attempting to articulate a serious point of view?

However after reading down to the part where you indicated that the general public needs to endure "minor p/c (probable cause) stops" in the interest of overall public safety, I was then convinced that you were/are a LEO (law enforcement officer).

Sorry if I disagree, but citizens need not accept the notion that the police are entitled to potentially violate anyone's constitution rights in order to make their jobs easier. That concept is just as damaging to our liberty and security as these criminal meth cookers who are plaguing our society. I see your mentality as every equal of a threat to me and mine as I do the criminal gang members. Mostly because I expect people who are sworn to uphold the constitution to adhere to a higher standard. I expect you to know better.

My son was stopped for a "minor p/c" violation (vehicle equipment violation / license plate lamp). After being detained for a further "investigation" by the side of the road, which included my son, who has no "hits" and no "near misses" (no wants, warrants or criminal history), being handcuffed, made to sit on the curb (by policy for officer safety)and his vehicle searched without consent; the "investigation" provided ZERO evidence of any criminal offense. Because of course there was never a criminal offense by my son, not ever. My son is one of the "good guys" you indicated.

I suspected that my son's youth, the age of his vehicle and his longer hair style, along with the time of day (11pm) was what this was all about, and not the "minor p/c stop" for the license plate lamp. Because really, who cares about a license plate lamp?

But after this police stop my son was thanked for his cooperation and further told that their actions were in policy, and "thank you have a nice evening". However, what really happened in this incident is that these jaded and shortsighted police officers only created mistrust and resentment with a young person which will probably stay with him for the rest of his life, and probably making it harder for the next 'straight -up' cop to do his job--- which we will agree is challenging enough.

Again, sorry to disagree, but we do not live in Red China and we will never accept any police activity that requires us to accept the notion that it is a required "tool" to assure our safety.

Have a good day.

Dianne

Los Angeles, CA

#181 Oct 27, 2013
robert salazar wrote:
haha thats a good one clue needs to get a god damn clue and stop being a suck butt and stop kissing ass to the cops! making are streets safer yea okay sounds like that comment must be coming from a typical white person in a upper middle class suburb you would say something like that but its not like that in the real world so get a clue and get off your knees allready im sure the cop gets enough of that at home.
Could you make a valid point without being RACIST? Lets start judging people on their behavior not their "skin color". This includes "whites". Racism is Ignorance!
Koichi Ito

Bethesda, MD

#182 Oct 31, 2013
Why not Vikings and Vandals Motorcycles gangs?
free to choose legitimacy

Los Angeles, CA

#183 Nov 21, 2013
Who cares these guys (mongols) r the least of our problems..take a more in depth look at yourselfs...or better yet those public officials u have choosen to put in office...! Public officials the worst...for example our involvement in ww 2...ok got your attention now ha ? Take this one sitting down we took the italian mob under our wings to battle germany right do your history people oh that was lucky luciano from.new york to help.org anize the fight against hitler in italy .....but u the general population of.america put yourselfes on a pedestal so shut the hell up!!! Look in the.mirror for weaknesses in your own life if u do not know...do not engage typical third world america
free to choose legitimacy

Los Angeles, CA

#184 Nov 21, 2013
In 20 years we will all be equal.... The same all those who r.well off....watch out man u cant hide your money your.house will be.mine your savings.will be mine your life will not be yours i will own u u.will own me it will ne a battle of intelligence not money.and this red dog trucker is SELF EMPLOYED IS THIS A PROBLEM FOR THE EDUCATED POPULATION ? O U DONT.UNDERSTAND SIMPLICITY DO U....I SUPPORT ANYONE WHO TAKES A BAD TURN AND THEN TURNS TURNS IT.AROUND

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stockton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Doctor heads to court after online sex sting (Nov '06) 21 hr Master Baiter 17,031
News Family Led By Teen Move Into New Home (Dec '07) Fri RiccardoFire 19
News Elin Vanderlip dies at 90 at her Rancho Palos V... (Jul '09) Jul 2 Martian Montoya 87
VW of Stockton screwing residents for profit! Jul 1 VWFraud 1
Review: Launderland Jun 30 JessG76 1
News Anti-Vaxxers Are Using Twitter to Manipulate a ... Jun 27 friend 12
News Man shot after argument ID'd (Jul '13) Jun 24 Cynthia G 3
More from around the web

Stockton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Stockton Mortgages