Robert "Bobby" John Hinojos

There are 1 comment on the RecordNET story from Mar 22, 2013, titled Robert "Bobby" John Hinojos. In it, RecordNET reports that:

Bobby was a commercial truck driver which he loved. He would often tell his family and friends about all the adventures he enjoyed seeing, other countries, mountains during his travels.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at RecordNET.

Frances and Henry

Stockton, CA

#1 Mar 28, 2013
I, Frances Puente, remember Bobby from school days. My older brother, Henry Raygoza, remembers Bobby from knowing other family members. Yes, Bobby was sure a "sharp dresser". And one must not forget his shinning footwear. You could almonst see your reflection in his shoes. He will be missed by family and many friends who knew and remember him. May he now rest in peace.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stockton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Legalize COCKFIGHTING in AGRI ZONINGS to fund p... (Mar '13) 10 hr Un agenda 21 and ... 47
News Doctor heads to court after online sex sting (Nov '06) 11 hr Brittle Fingers 17,026
News Pay raises for Gov. Jerry Brown, state legislat... Wed Un agenda 21 and ... 3
Constitutional/Private PROPERTY Rights & UN Age... May 19 Un agenda 21 and ... 3
Poll SUSTAINABLE JOBs/new Business Creations IN Agri... May 19 Un agenda 21 and ... 7
News Mystery Smell Blows Into Stockton (Oct '09) May 11 No Name 12
News Joan Burke Taylor (Aug '13) May 11 truth seeker 2
More from around the web

Stockton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]