Slaying victim's family hopes answers...

Slaying victim's family hopes answers are near

There are 47 comments on the Stockton Record story from May 19, 2007, titled Slaying victim's family hopes answers are near. In it, Stockton Record reports that:

The family of Jessyca Arro for nearly a year now has had no answers to why the 18-year-old's body turned up in a waterway west of Stockton.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Stockton Record.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Straight Up”

Since: Nov 07

Lodi

#1 Nov 5, 2007
I know Richard and his family. Yes, they have some problems, as we all do. Richard did not have a golden spoon type of life. His mother died when he was a baby, and I believe he was raised by his mom's mom. The Richard I know loves his daughter....without doubt. The Richard I know is not NOT capable of hurting someone in such a violent fashion. Many of those around him might certainly be capable and willing to be so violent. I pray that Richard and his whole family and the victim's family can find the truth in all of this, and get past the loss that can destroy their lives. I have read the comments on this case, that is why I joined topix today, and some of you need to think about acting so ugly. It is never becoming, and do not forget, that no matter what!!!
INEVITABLY!!! What goes around comes back...so be careful what you do....
jgg

Chicago, IL

#2 Nov 6, 2007
I agree with jayceecan, similar ugly comments were posted this past week about my grandchild and daughter. May God Bless You, I agree in all that you have said. It's not easy for us who love them, and others who don't even have a clue of what good people are to make such comments. I agree, not everyone was born with silver spoons. Once this children of GOD become adults they as anyone else make mistakes. My heart goes out to the family.

For you ugly people remember "KARMA"

“Straight Up”

Lodi

#3 Nov 8, 2007
Thank you jgg. I wish you and yours all lifes blessings.
mikey norton

Modesto, CA

#4 Mar 8, 2008
i want to thank you for sticking up for rich.he needs all the love and support he can get.fuck all of the haters that doubt him.i grew up with rich and i know that that shit aint his style.with that said i send my love and respects to all who has faith in my boy rich.

yours truly,
MIKEY MOTHER FUCKIN NORTON

“Straight Up”

Lodi

#5 Mar 14, 2008
Hi Mikey...If you speak to Richard or his family...tell them Jane is still where she was...and if I can do anyhing to help...let me know. Mikey...tell Richard Hi and God Bless from me, too....It is all so unbelievable....
and if you see Jeremy...tell him..to BRING THAT BABY BY!!!! TO SEE ME....
I am from Lodi, Too Mikey, hope to meet you someday...
crystal

AOL

#6 Dec 13, 2008
you i hope u all know that u r sticking up 4 a murder what is wrong with u dna dont lie
sisterlouise

AOL

#7 Dec 13, 2008
well i hope good old richard potts's daughter does not run into someone like her daddy when she gets older because as we all know not everyone was born with a silver spoon in their mouth
crystal

Tracy, CA

#8 Apr 21, 2009
to jgg you set here talking about god then you say karma is true if you new any thing about god u would know theres no such thing as karma its more like you weep what u sow and and vengence belongs to god so i pray 4 the the day ur oh so loved rich weeps every last bet of what he has done in some way and i pray 4 his daughter she did not ask to be born in to such a sick family daddy grandpa both sick in the head so sad thank god she stays with her mommy and not his family all the men seem to be the same in this family....and jayceecan you are just clueless would you leave ur baby gurls with this man.....and ya we all mess up but that does not justafy murder rape kiddnap......r u stupid r what.......rest in peace jessyca arro ur best friend 4 ever......he is all ready proven guilty when will it sink in to ur heads yess he can do this he did???hello...
Reward

San Francisco, CA

#10 Jul 8, 2009
Jeremy Potts is just like the rest of the family, he beat up a 15 year old girl and put her in the hospital. His only friends and support are drug related. He is in hiding just like a rat. If you see him call the police or crimestoppers.
Reward

San Francisco, CA

#11 Jul 8, 2009
jayceecan wrote:
Hi Mikey...If you speak to Richard or his family...tell them Jane is still where she was...and if I can do anyhing to help...let me know. Mikey...tell Richard Hi and God Bless from me, too....It is all so unbelievable....
and if you see Jeremy...tell him..to BRING THAT BABY BY!!!! TO SEE ME....
I am from Lodi, Too Mikey, hope to meet you someday...
Jeremy is an evil person
hahaha

Stockton, CA

#12 Oct 2, 2009
For all you iggnorant people out there! Richard didnt have to do what he did. A lot of people have messed up lives and you dont see them runnin around killin people. The whole potts family is wack! jeremy is a pussy and needs to grow up before he gets whats comin to him. All you who are friends of jeremy. You know he's a snitch so be careful. Its only a matter of time before he turns on you. Don't think he wont because he's as shallow as they come. He beats up little girls, and then acts like he did nothin wrong. makin him look hella stupid! Does he really think the courts believe she broke her own nose and bit herself on the cheek! What a loser! By the way she's sixteen.
hahaha

Stockton, CA

#13 Oct 2, 2009
By the way the girl he beat up is my sister so i know what im talking about
OMG IDK WTF

Stockton, CA

#14 Oct 8, 2009
"According to the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation, Potts was convicted of voluntary manslaughter in 1998 in San Joaquin County and sentenced to three years in state prison.

In 2000, he was sentenced to another five years and four months for vehicle theft and for being a felon in possession of a firearm, according to a Corrections Department report."

only 3 years for voluntary manslaughter?
and 5 years for gta being a felon caught with a gun?

the courts put more value on that car and fire arm possession than they did on the girl.

backwards. about 8 years, he'll do 5 at best, and then what, he's free to go?
hahaha

Stockton, CA

#15 Oct 11, 2009
In my opinion they go to easy on them. When Jeremy beat up my sister he didnt get anything. Shes sixteen years old and he broke her nose and had huge brusies all over her body and they didn't do anything.

The courts need to do something about this. There letting everyone who will do it again, and have, get off so easy.

Its disgusting.
sisterlouise

Sacramento, CA

#16 Jan 16, 2011
the first girl that richard potts killed was tyna rallis and she was pregnent they say the more you get away with you more you do hello if the legal system would have done the right thing when he killed tyna maybe kritofer would have his mommy jessyca with him right now i feel very soory for his daughter she has to put up with the humiliation of him as a father but her mom is not much better she lied on the stand and said richard was with her when he kidknapped raped and murderd jessyca arro and still swears he didnt do it dna dosent lie !!!!!!!! or the phone records that show he was there and then went back the next day to watch them find her body so if he didnt do it himself he had a good time rapeing her watching someone else murder her and then helping that person weigh her down with rocks and put her in the water to drown alive after beating her yeah meleacia you might be right sounds like maybe he didnt do anything wrong
deadinside

San Diego, CA

#18 Jan 14, 2012
i agree with sister louise if they wouldve put richard away on his first murder case my friend would still be alive and i would not be deadinside. kristofer needs his mother he may be ok living with dawn but what he needs most is a mothers love and touch no one love kristofer near as much as jessy did!!!! I will always hate richard potts and his family. you may say he was raised poorly or in a bad nieghborhood but so was i. I have druggie parents who werent there for me but i still do good i know right from wrong. u say he may not have had the golden spoon lifestyle but YET NO ONE IN STOCKTON DOES WE ALL STRUGLE!!!! but we do not go around hurting others well im goin to stpp this is hurting me more than anything i honestly hope he get raped 10 times and is near death 10 times in prison he deserves everything he got life in prison no parole FUCK RICHARD POTTS for taking A WONDERFUL AND CARING MOTHER AND DAUGHTER AWAY FROM HER FAMILY I LOVE U AND WILL ALWAYS MISS U JESSYCACA
DeeDavis

United States

#19 Jan 19, 2012
I don't know any of the Pott's family but I did know my wonderful niece and will never forgive the man(?) who took her away from us and her beautifull son. I regret not being born a man myself so I could be locked up with him, if only for a few hours. God bless you Dawn and I know you will never let Kristofer forget what a wonderfull person and lovind mother Jesssyca was.
Fact Finder

United States

#20 Sep 5, 2012
DeeDavis wrote:
I don't know any of the Pott's family but I did know my wonderful niece and will never forgive the man(?) who took her away from us and her beautifull son. I regret not being born a man myself so I could be locked up with him, if only for a few hours. God bless you Dawn and I know you will never let Kristofer forget what a wonderfull person and lovind mother Jesssyca was.
Is this the Potts family that took a tennage girls son at adoption. The Potts adopting would be a nurse.
sisterlouise

United States

#21 Sep 23, 2012
Fact Finder wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this the Potts family that took a tennage girls son at adoption. The Potts adopting would be a nurse.
i seriously doubt it this whole family is nothin but garbage
Truth hurts

Stockton, CA

#22 Apr 4, 2013
I find it funny that most of you have a lot of shit to talk , keep it fucking real state ALL the facts ! On this web site speaking of a little girl who did NOT have the choice of of who her parents would be.Really!!!! DNA don't lie , sure dont , how many different DNA were found? Circumstantial is all I have to say.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stockton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Doctor heads to court after online sex sting (Nov '06) 9 hr Interested Onlooker 17,237
Legalize COCKFIGHTING in AGRI ZONINGS to fund p... (Mar '13) 12 hr UN AGENDA 21 52
News Man Accused Of Firing Paintballs At Stockton Ga... Jun 26 Roscoe 52
Destiny Rose Crosetti Missing Jun 16 Ann 10
Missing 15 year old. Jun 11 Ann 3
News Emergency Food Bank names new director Posted at Jun 8 Pinky Shields 1
News Huron gang member guilty of murdering innocent ... (Jul '15) Jun 8 PerrasGotFleas 3

Stockton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stockton Mortgages