innocient man being prosecuted, Child...

innocient man being prosecuted, Child still being abused

Posted in the Stockholm Forum

annoynomous

Alma, WI

#1 Apr 9, 2012
Not to long ago a man was accused of abuse of a teen in the pepin area. That man is being prosecuted and preparing to plea dispite his inocents to avoid putting the child through being on the stand and his family through more loss. Problem I have is He didn't do it...The child is most likely still being abused and no one will report because they live in a small town, teachers know and see the signs are there, friends know, and no one is helpping the child.
The investigation was a joke and the child makes it clear she is fearful for her younger siblings...the man accused doen't even know the siblings...If anyone in Pepin Knows this kid....knows the case...knows there is something going on still and knows this man is innocient...please..report what you know..help stop injustisy and help save the kid from what is most likely still happening to her because the wrong man is being sent to jail...Please Help

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stockholm Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Catura/Taylor Ancestors Jun 17 FamilyTreeDNA Fan 1
Ted Cruz Revealed, Watch Video, then Vote Apr '16 Vote For Trump 1
Ted Cruz is a Pathological Liar Apr '16 Vote For Trump 2
Ted Cruz Sex Scandal Confirmed by Washington Times Mar '16 so you know 1
Koch Brothers' Libertarians Hate Trump Mar '16 so you know 1
Stop the Mexican Illegal Alien Train Mar '16 so you know 1
Ted Cruz Demands U.S. Take Muslim Refugees Mar '16 Vote For Trump 1

Stockholm Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance