innocient man being prosecuted, Child still being abused

Posted in the Stockholm Forum

annoynomous

Pepin, WI

#1 Apr 9, 2012
Not to long ago a man was accused of abuse of a teen in the pepin area. That man is being prosecuted and preparing to plea dispite his inocents to avoid putting the child through being on the stand and his family through more loss. Problem I have is He didn't do it...The child is most likely still being abused and no one will report because they live in a small town, teachers know and see the signs are there, friends know, and no one is helpping the child.
The investigation was a joke and the child makes it clear she is fearful for her younger siblings...the man accused doen't even know the siblings...If anyone in Pepin Knows this kid....knows the case...knows there is something going on still and knows this man is innocient...please..report what you know..help stop injustisy and help save the kid from what is most likely still happening to her because the wrong man is being sent to jail...Please Help

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stockholm Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UGG Australia Clearance Sale (Feb '11) Sep '14 kicksgrids 9
has lyle hofacker ever been your landlord and d... (Jun '08) Oct '13 Shay 13
Clean Wisconsin says environmental movement has... (Sep '13) Sep '13 SpaceBlues 2
Who do you support for State Senate in Wisconsi... (Oct '10) Jun '12 Thomas 11
Who do you support for U.S. House in Wisconsin ... (Oct '10) Nov '10 Ski 30
Stockholm Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Stockholm People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:22 pm PST

ESPN 1:22PM
Matthews fined $22K for block on QB Wilson
Yahoo! Sports 1:24 PM
What trick will Belichick pull from his hoodie sleeve next?
Bleacher Report 6:54 PM
Why Vikings Must Draft CB Quinten Rollins
Bleacher Report 5:47 AM
Dez Must Top Vikings' FA Wish List
NBC Sports 6:14 AM
Michael Bidwill on Larry Fitzgerald: We'll get this worked out