Las Vegas attorney, son killed in Ver...

Las Vegas attorney, son killed in Vermont car crash

There are 3 comments on the Las Vegas Review Journal story from Jan 16, 2012, titled Las Vegas attorney, son killed in Vermont car crash. In it, Las Vegas Review Journal reports that:

Veteran Las Vegas attorney Christopher Raleigh, 56, and his 10-year-old son, Travis, were killed in a head-on crash near Bridgewater, Vt., on Sunday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Las Vegas Review Journal.

Natalie

Dallas, TX

#1 Jan 17, 2012
My sincerest condolences to the Raleigh family. Such a tragic loss.
Not available

Las Vegas, NV

#2 Feb 28, 2012
This car accident happened on Saturday not Sunday. It was Saturday afternoon.
Denise Dalaimo

Temecula, CA

#3 Mar 12, 2012
Any updates on James and Anastasia's conditions? I am an old friend of Chris' and the family ... just learned. Tragic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stockbridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Driving the gauntlet Town along Route 4 collect... (Nov '09) Feb '17 DocHoliday 4
Town Hall Meeting---The People Won ! (Feb '16) Feb '16 WATCHDOG 1
wilder house (Oct '15) Oct '15 vermnter 2
Alzheimer's Association Caregiver Support Group... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Volunteerco 1
New Alzheimer's Association Caregiver Support G... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Volunteerco 1
News Cigarette smoking dispute leads to stabbing in ... (Sep '09) Oct '14 HADYOURMOM 2
Geor ge Zimme rman back on trial (Sep '13) Sep '13 Winfred Soler 1

Stockbridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stockbridge Mortgages