West Stockbridge

There are 29 comments on the Berkshire Eagle story from May 13, 2008, titled West Stockbridge. In it, Berkshire Eagle reports that:

Selectman candidate William Kie's campaign took a public relations hit yesterday when his brother-in-law spent the afternoon picketing against him.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Berkshire Eagle.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

GMHeller

Since: Jan 08

United States

#23 May 15, 2008
old timer wrote:
i have seen many things in my 72 years on this planet. i have served in the army. i have seen death. i have killed people in war. i know james domainigue, this man scares me and i am fearless. i remember him during mundy's time. he was out of control. i remember reading the news papers. about the trials of this man. he got his daughter hooked on drugs. then he repeatedly had sex with his own daughter. this man is just as much of a scumbag now as he was before he went to prison. james dominigue (he calls him self "fats") rented a garage of of a friend of mine payed enough rent to move in.then never payed another dime. it took almost 10 months to get him out. when he finally left he smashed the windows out of the building. then he called the E.P.A.,the I.R.S, and all kinds of other people on my friend. not that he did anything wrong. "fats" just wanted to cause trouble for my friend. i don't know much about this william kie i have talked with him a couple times. while he fixed my septic system he really gave me a break on the price, and i have heard some good and bad things thru the years about billy kie. if you encounter "fats" (james domainigue) lock up your children and women, don't let him in you house. run for you life. this man will do you no good.
old timer wrote:
i have seen many things in my 72 years on this planet. i have served in the army. i have seen death. i have killed people in war. i know james domainigue, this man scares me and i am fearless. i remember him during mundy's time. he was out of control. i remember reading the news papers. about the trials of this man. he got his daughter hooked on drugs. then he repeatedly had sex with his own daughter. this man is just as much of a scumbag now as he was before he went to prison. james dominigue (he calls him self "fats") rented a garage of of a friend of mine payed enough rent to move in.then never payed another dime. it took almost 10 months to get him out. when he finally left he smashed the windows out of the building. then he called the E.P.A.,the I.R.S, and all kinds of other people on my friend. not that he did anything wrong. "fats" just wanted to cause trouble for my friend. i don't know much about this william kie i have talked with him a couple times. while he fixed my septic system he really gave me a break on the price, and i have heard some good and bad things thru the years about billy kie. if you encounter "fats" (james domainigue) lock up your children and women, don't let him in you house. run for you life. this man will do you no good.
Mr. Domainigue sounds like Berkshire Liberal Democrats' next candidate for Mayor when either North Adams' Barrett or Pittsfield's Ruberto retires.
The guy certainly has the right resume for the job.

GMHeller

Since: Jan 08

United States

#24 May 15, 2008
TINY wrote:
He wanted to charge me $1200 for pool water!!! Water he gets for free!
It would have only been worth that price if you had paid it.
Isn't it great how the free market works if government gets out of the way?
Ramdan

Christiansburg, VA

#25 May 15, 2008
TINY wrote:
<quoted text>
I know people who watch him pump the water out of a brook in W.Stockbridge, hence it's free. BTW>>>I'm not talking about the price of gas or bottled water...duh. I don't think adding some bleach to free water deserves to be inflated that much.
Well he has to pay Insurance and registration,fuel costs, permitting,vehicle maintenance,and he certainly needs to go home with a profit!
grammylisa96

Syracuse, NY

#26 May 15, 2008
TINY wrote:
<quoted text>
I know people who watch him pump the water out of a brook in W.Stockbridge, hence it's free. BTW>>>I'm not talking about the price of gas or bottled water...duh. I don't think adding some bleach to free water deserves to be inflated that much.
Tiny, he used to do that years ago, now he has to buy the water. Obviously you haven't been around the last couple of years. Also, the water he got out of the brook was mostly for watering sod & trees he was taking care of. You definately are behind the times and out of touch with what this man actually does do. By the way how well do you "know" 'FATS'?? or the Kie family? I have a feeling you must be someone under 'Fat's Charles Manson type spell he casts.
michelle feeley

AOL

#27 May 15, 2008
sounds like the mccoys and hatfields came up north
Don Juan Delanuche

Saint Petersburg, FL

#28 May 18, 2008
Even though the issue is pretty much dead, I just wanted to know who loved and fed and took care scumbag Fats's kids while he spent 17 years in prison? Also, I appreciate our right to free speech and assembly, but why is a sex offender allowed anywhere near a playground? Between the Eagle's - and more specifically Gentile's irresponsibilty - and the town administration to allow a pedophile on a property that has parks, to protest, HEADS SHOULD ROLL....
Tigger

Easthampton, MA

#29 May 20, 2008
Don Juan Delanuche wrote:
Even though the issue is pretty much dead, I just wanted to know who loved and fed and took care scumbag Fats's kids while he spent 17 years in prison? Also, I appreciate our right to free speech and assembly, but why is a sex offender allowed anywhere near a playground? Between the Eagle's - and more specifically Gentile's irresponsibilty - and the town administration to allow a pedophile on a property that has parks, to protest, HEADS SHOULD ROLL....
Maybe if you were here you would have known that the "Election Administration" did take care of the situation, and he was asked to leave the complex within 10 minutes. So please do not blame the Town Administration!!
not saying

Latham, NY

#30 May 28, 2008
Fats is a piece of crap.nobody sured trust him.he spent 17 years in jail for raping his daughter.he should still be in prison and should die there. Billy kie is a hard working man he works hard for everything he has unlike Fats.He did may other things that has not come out of the wash but it will.He will anwser for what he did. He is a sex offender and not registered and its been 8 years.All should know what a scubbage,lier, a child mullester he is. He runs when he does wrong.
no name

Easthampton, MA

#31 Apr 8, 2011
very poor service. does not stand by his work . wants to charge more money to fix a job he did poorly.I should have checked him out. My BAD

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stockbridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Lantern: Lights out in 2 weeks 8 hr Matt 16
News Feds: ATM skimmer admits stealing $127,000 (Jan '17) Fri Larosse 8
News Berkshire Trans Group aims for support, empower... Thu The Worlds Bigges... 19
News Our Opinion: Fire brings home affordable housin... Sep 17 Cops are Sociopaths 9
News Pittsfield Apartment Building Fire Forces 2 Doz... Sep 14 Hillary from Sche... 4
News Alan Chartock: Fate of Main Street turning lane... (Jun '15) Sep 8 Praxis33s Proxy S... 6
News Ex-Police Chief Buffis to sell home to pay for ... (Sep '13) Sep 2 Little Timmy 42

Stockbridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stockbridge Mortgages