Man falls asleep at the wheel on Route 7

Man falls asleep at the wheel on Route 7

There are 10 comments on the North Adams Transcript story from May 29, 2010, titled Man falls asleep at the wheel on Route 7. In it, North Adams Transcript reports that:

A Connecticut man will be summonsed to court for negligent operation of a motor vehicle and a marked lanes violation following a motor vehicle accident on New Ashford Road Friday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at North Adams Transcript.

Steven

Leeds, MA

#1 May 29, 2010
Wow, a doddering old man who falls asleep at the wheel! How original! And people wonder why there should be a law specifically targeting old people who drive!

“behind curtain #1”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#2 May 30, 2010
Steven wrote:
Wow, a doddering old man who falls asleep at the wheel! How original! And people wonder why there should be a law specifically targeting old people who drive!
Like no young man has fallen asleep at the wheel_and I'm neither young or old.
Steven

Clockville, NY

#3 May 30, 2010
HAIRY wrote:
<quoted text>Like no young man has fallen asleep at the wheel_and I'm neither young or old.
It's the norm for old people to fall asleep at the wheel, or get confused and run some innocent person down. I say after 55, you don't get your license back, just to keep the public safe.
citizen

Williamstown, MA

#4 May 30, 2010
WHAT! Are you going to drive every single person around that is over 55? I think not!

“behind curtain #1”

Location hidden

#5 May 30, 2010
Steven wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the norm for old people to fall asleep at the wheel, or get confused and run some innocent person down. I say after 55, you don't get your license back, just to keep the public safe.
And I say if your under 55, and get caught using a cell phone while driving,you shouldn't get your license back.Sounds a lot like what you said,huh?
Steven

Leeds, MA

#6 May 30, 2010
HAIRY wrote:
<quoted text>And I say if your under 55, and get caught using a cell phone while driving,you shouldn't get your license back.Sounds a lot like what you said,huh?
Actually, not a bad idea; don't get me started on people who drive completely oblivious while yapping on their f*&king cell phones!

“behind curtain #1”

Location hidden

#7 May 30, 2010
Steven wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, not a bad idea; don't get me started on people who drive completely oblivious while yapping on their f*&king cell phones!
You don't have to tell me about that, I've must of blown my horn 100 times to wake them up so they won't hit me_and even then, they continue talking and seem to want to blame me for it!
Lights and Sirens

Granby, MA

#8 May 31, 2010
Could that man have fallen asleep because of toxic fumes in his car? Sounds to me that's exactly what happened, we should've had a meter in that car from a W! Oh Mickey, what a ride that could have been, they did it to us again! Coooooooooooooooooooo (he said with a southern drawl)
just me

San Antonio, TX

#9 Jun 1, 2010
HAIRY wrote:
<quoted text>Like no young man has fallen asleep at the wheel_and I'm neither young or old.
AGAIN with the old crap--when are you going to realise that YOU TOO WILL GET OLD unless someone pops a cap in your head before that.

“behind curtain #1”

Location hidden

#10 Jun 1, 2010
just me wrote:
<quoted text> AGAIN with the old crap--when are you going to realise that YOU TOO WILL GET OLD unless someone pops a cap in your head before that.
All I'm saying, is that BOTH young and old people fall asleep while driving_just for different reasons_old because they get tired easier, and young because they stay up so late and get tired.And as far as getting capped in the head,it shouldn't bother me because according to you, I'm thick in the head.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stockbridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Feds: ATM skimmer admits stealing $127,000 (Jan '17) Mar 30 Jon 18
High School Mascot name Mar '18 Eurekabae 1
News Fifth Eagleton School staffer guilty of assault... Feb '18 Cops are Degenerates 3
News Giving foster children something of their own Jan '18 DCF are MONSTERS 14
News Dining out for a cause: Sex trafficking survivo... Jan '18 Cops are Degenerates 6
News New Alcombright to be Honored at MLK Day of Ser... Jan '18 cil 3
News Coming soon: Dog museum Dec '17 cil 4

Stockbridge Jobs

Personal Finance

Stockbridge Mortgages