The art of saving a city

The art of saving a city

There are 1 comment on the Boston Globe story from Jul 24, 2010, titled The art of saving a city. In it, Boston Globe reports that:

City of art, city of funk. The SoHo of the Berkshires, the Brooklyn of the Berkshires.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Boston Globe.

Pittsfielder

Easthampton, MA

#1 Jul 26, 2010
What incredible fluff......typical Boston Globe article - very little substance...I am glad to see more businesses on North Street, but it would be even better if Pittsfield could have more jobs, more public transportation and more convenient public transit links to other cities, and people supporting something besides the overwhelming "trash culture" that is always present on Third Thursdays. Don't get me wrong, not of all of "Third Thursday" is trashy, but there is enough that turns me off that I typically stay home or go elsewhere, and I live right downtown.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stockbridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Senate hopeful Harrington aims to expand opport... Sat Cops are degenerates 2
News In Lenox case, state's high court rules no cons... Aug 17 cops are degener... 6
News Outgoing Pittsfield city councilor's 12-year ru... (Dec '15) Aug 2 DCF CPS DSS are ... 15
News Berkshire legislators pleased with late-session... Aug 2 cops are degener... 1
News Roaring through the Berkshires: Jimmy's Ride ra... Jul 31 DCF CPS DSS are ... 1
News Charter Upgrading Internet, Cable in... Jul 30 Webster Fields 1
News City Council panel backs ballot question to fun... Jul 28 Tom Fontaine 3

Stockbridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stockbridge Mortgages