Lenox street work to restart

Lenox street work to restart

There are 1 comment on the Berkshire Eagle story from Aug 31, 2011, titled Lenox street work to restart. In it, Berkshire Eagle reports that:

The $4.5 million reconstruction of West Street from the center of town to the Tanglewood Main Gate shifts back into overdrive after the Labor Day weekend, following completion by this Friday of repaving on the upper half of the roadway.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Berkshire Eagle.

Chris

Burnham-on-sea, UK

#1 Aug 31, 2011
Whilst I am supportive of the Improvements to Route 183, I am very concerned by the re route through Under Mountain Road. This is for 2 reasons:
1. My experience is that many cars speed on this road and speed restrictions are not sufficient and the Police do not monitor closely enough. There is an increased risk to Children, Walkers and joggers which is unwelcome.
2. Under Mountain road is in a fragile condition, with temporary repair work an annual requirement. An increased traffic load will worsen the road.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stockbridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Charter Upgrading Internet, Cable in... 15 hr Webster Fields 1
News City Council panel backs ballot question to fun... Jul 28 Tom Fontaine 3
News Always play it safe (Dec '09) Jul 24 cops are degenerates 70
News Citizens unite to talk race, peace and hope Jul 19 dummies 9
News Berkshire County July 4th celebrations Jul 6 Bum Warmer 3
News SJC grants new trial to homeless man in trespas... Jun '16 Golf club 3
News Two more indicted in former Eagleton School abu... Jun '16 DCF CPS DSS are ... 1

Stockbridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stockbridge Mortgages