Program gives kids pointers on how to...

Program gives kids pointers on how to care for their pets

There are 58 comments on the Berkshire Eagle story from Jul 27, 2010, titled Program gives kids pointers on how to care for their pets. In it, Berkshire Eagle reports that:

Matt Gabriel of Animal World Experience discusses the difference between wild and domestic animals recently while presenting his albino pet rabbit at the Berkshire Humane Societys Camp Humane.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Berkshire Eagle.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
great idea

Albany, NY

#182 Sep 13, 2010
Out of town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Well I Think That's Nice... LOL!
"The Clowns Run Wild In Clown Town."
Why thank you clown!
Pay attention Topics

Albany, NY

#186 Sep 14, 2010
Would you please consider removing "Out of town Clown" from your forum.
He is simply unproductive.
Yumaybmadd Habibti

Northville, NY

#189 Sep 14, 2010
Out of town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Now THAT'S Funnnnny... LOL!
"No Change Ever In Clown Town."
Are you a productive human or an abusive clown ?

I reported every one of your entries on this thread as abusive. See you in Rod Serling's little wierd world kid.

More drugs for you, with supervision of course.
Sousa

Northville, NY

#191 Sep 14, 2010
He is correct each and everytime. You are taking not giving. Obama 2012.
Sousa

Northville, NY

#193 Sep 14, 2010
Out of town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>You Agree With Yourself & I'm The One That Needs Drugs??? Now THAT'S Funnnnnny... LOL!
(Nobama = 1 & Done)
"Get Out And Vote In Clown Town."
You KNOW. I almost know. Learne ME. If you can't teach me, get the F out of my personal sphere and get your own fringe of humans at your beck and call. I love you.
Sousa

Northville, NY

#195 Sep 14, 2010
Take off the make up and hit a mental health rehab kid. You have lost your edge and your fulcrum. u will never get it. stop listen never use another person. I Love you. Blo Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Suker
hard dude

Northville, NY

#198 Sep 14, 2010
Out of town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>"Suker"??? Really Dude,Get some Help... LOL!
"The One,The Only Clown Town."
Yoo have two people paying attention to you now. What more do you need?
hard dude

Northville, NY

#205 Sep 14, 2010
Out of town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks Doink... They Never Learn Do They??? LOL!
"The One,The Only Clown Town."
Let me fsuck your pretty little make-up clown zbittch gace zzwhore .
hard dude

Northville, NY

#209 Sep 15, 2010
i win
hard dude

Northville, NY

#211 Sep 15, 2010
This is great. But ya know, it is an indication of how far we have drifted away from a basic animal care, concern, interaction, maybe even love. There was the dog, rabbits, lamas recently in the news. Now, there is a support group about how wonderful interaction with another living creature can be.

Boy Oh BOY! That's progress in the 21st century. Feed and touch your animal and it will like you. And if you can avoid it, don't kill it.

We have reached a point where simple things have to be taught. But that's progress.
hard dude

Northville, NY

#213 Sep 15, 2010
Out of town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>All This And More From "limp dude'... LOL!
"Clown Town For Sure People."
Clowns take in their but hard and fast. Butt can you swallow it all?
hard dude

Northville, NY

#214 Sep 15, 2010
Doink The Clown wrote:
<quoted text>
I did get your complaints, and after a lengthly review... I find no violations with Out Of Town Clown and his postings!!
May I suggest to you... You grow a pair of Nuts, and stop whining like a pregnant nun!!!
This is Clown town, And Clown topix is a great place for intelligent conversation and great debate!
You are NOT IN CHARGE- welfare scumbag Brockton Boyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
VIP DISQUS

Northville, NY

#217 Sep 15, 2010
DISQUS VIPScale your community to millions.
This is DISQUS for the most demanding networks.Why this may be for youMaximum Utility and FlexibilityGet the most out of DISQUS with premium admin and moderation functionality and tighter, more customized integrations. Incorporate all VIP features and benefits while maintaining the simplicity, versatility and ease of implementation that the core DISQUS system is known for.
Full Service, Industrial StrengthRely on enterprise-grade support and infrastructure. DISQUS VIP is configured and optimized to deliver top performance for even the highest volume sites on the web. Be confident in the quality experience you and your users will have with written guarantees and a proven track record.
HighlightsTotal IntegrationSingle sign-on with an existing authentication system, hybrid registration options, full migration of prior comments and synchronization to a local database are just a few of the ways VIP helps meld the DISQUS platform more deeply into your site. Partners are able to to maintain full ownership and configurability while getting the best from a truly connected community.
Seamless StyleCustom theming allows any site to maintain its own unique look, assuring that users will have the most consistent experience with your brand, aesthetics and desired usability. VIP partners also benefit from DISQUS' extensive insights and observations into which design elements tend to work best for each use case, category vertical and audience type.
Enterprise ScaleFull service level agreements include dedicated server and database infrastructure and minimum response and up-times. Powering the largest universal commenting service on the web, DISQUS knows what true scale requires at an operational level. The VIP service is guaranteed to perform and does so each day for the largest sites serving the highest loads, across geographically diverse user bases.
Deep AnalyticsUnderstanding your community better is essential, as driving quality engagement becomes more and more important from an editorial, brand and economic perspective. Glean valuable insights directly from your commenting system via the DISQUS VIP admin interface. Access the most extensive and timely reporting on interactivity, people metrics, traffic generation and content analysis and apply the learnings right back into how you manage your community on an ongoing basis.
Better ToolsSmart Filtering makes use of cutting edge semantic technology designed to apply sentiment recognition techniques to comments in order to detect abusiveness, beyond what spam or word filters could do. Multi-author moderation allows permissions and access to automatically flow to individual authors for just their own published content. Private and/or custom APIs are made available for partners to dynamically process additional information not available via public methods.
VIP TreatmentService level agreements also assure the highest level of support DISQUS offers, including dedicated, priority phone and email channels and guaranteed timing on resolution actions. This support extends both to upfront integration and ongoing inquiries and requests on a 24/7 basis. Moreover, DISQUS collaborates often with VIP partners on training and best practices, exclusive new feature development and general strategic objectives related to conversation and community.

Get more InformationPlease contact us with some basic information (e.g. approximately how many monthly page views do you receive?). We'll let you know if VIP appears to be a good fit, as well as answer questions you may have. Thanks for your interest!
Optional message...
© 2010 DISQUS
maem

Evansville, IN

#224 Sep 16, 2010
Now now play nice with the clowns.
bye bye clown

Troy, NY

#229 Sep 17, 2010
You clowns have gotten out of control. I am going to round you all up and put you in a boot camp. Lessons will be learned and we will burn some of that ugly fat off of you. I can't do anything about the faces...you will have to live with them.

I can do something about your attitudes.....and I will. Your mommies are not going to know you when you graduate in 8 weeks. Now line up single file and fill out this paper work. I will be posting rules and regs and expectations as we go. For now I want you to repeat after me.

"I was a bad clown and I truly repent"
"I was a bad clown and I truly repent"

more as we go
bye bye clown

Troy, NY

#236 Sep 18, 2010
Doink The Clown wrote:
<quoted text>
Does Daddy still follow you in his Taxi??
Clown Town Never Changes!
You and your surly attitude are probably the main reasons you are heading off to boot camp wise *ss. I am going to make a headlining example of you. You will be in front of the troop as a major example of what not to be like. You, and other dipwad clowns like yourself, have given clowns all over the world a bad reputation and we are going to take clownville back.

I want you to report to me at 6am tomorrow morning. Be prepared to clean toilets for the better part of the day. Be prepared to sweat off some of that disgusting chin fat. And until your attitude improves there will be no eating out of the bowl for you.

(where do these wayward impostors come from anyway)?
bye bye clown

Troy, NY

#239 Sep 18, 2010
Doink The Clown wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, It's wise ASS.. Not wise *ss!!!
Second of all, At least I have sweat dripping from my chin... We all know what you have dripping from your chin!
Third of all, Haven't you learned your lesson over the years... Daddy can't cover up your wrong doings and can't bail you out no more! All he can do is follow you around in his taxi and keep an eye on you!
Ohh Yeah.. Eat Shit!
Clown Town Lives On!
just be there at 6am.......AND THERE IS NO WEARING DIAPERS IN BOOT CAMP!!!! you foul mouthed little turd...we are certainly going to work on your maturity level sonny..oh yeah
BYE bye Clown

Troy, NY

#252 Sep 21, 2010
Doink The Clown wrote:
<quoted text>
And I have 1 finger for you... keep the change!!!
And YES.. I'm Happy!
Clown Town lives on!
that makes it three (3) demerits. I think you need to apologize to everyone for your unclown like behavior. DO IT NOW!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stockbridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Two more indicted in former Eagleton School abu... Fri cops are degener... 2
News Nine more former Eagleton School staffers facin... Fri cops are degener... 11
News Senate hopeful Harrington aims to expand opport... Fri Andy 5
News Great Barrington police officer under investiga... Aug 25 cops are degener... 4
News In Lenox case, state's high court rules no cons... Aug 25 cops are degener... 7
News Our Opinion: All OUI cases must be treated cons... Aug 24 cops are degener... 3
News Great Barrington residents urged to sign up for... Aug 24 Cops are degenerates 1

Stockbridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stockbridge Mortgages