New details surface in Bolinas stabbing

Court documents in the beating and stabbing of a Bolinas man last month describe an anarchic scene in which members of a young mob repeatedly stabbed the victim, kicked and jumped on him while he was on the ... Full Story
THE MOKIE HOUSE

Monterey, CA

#102 Aug 26, 2008
So what does that mean??? have the people in cali smoke bud that dont make you mean...but grumpy ass bums on crack do especially if they are startin shit!
THE MOKIE HOUSE

Monterey, CA

#103 Aug 26, 2008
Maybe the right thing to do in this situation would be to send the non stabbers up to tahoe where there is no trouble? mountians, finding the stash thats what keeps kids out of trouble
harry ballzona

San Anselmo, CA

#104 Aug 27, 2008
karma wrote:
These four young thugs should be locked up with a capital L, for a long, long time. My hope is that each of them gets jumped on, stabbed, kicked, and has his head bashed over and over with a skateboard. A SKATEBOARD????? These jewels in the crown of Bolinas ride skateboards?? Pathetic little boys, uh, pathetic little Nazi boys from Bolinas with there knives and skateboards. Says it all.
NAZZI my ass! not one of them were were white you fricken barnjob, One was Columbian, 2 hawaiian, one palistinian, one Ty, and one African american. Now you tell me how they are NAZI:
Amen

Phoenix, AZ

#105 Sep 25, 2008
Richard wrote:
<quoted text>
The Mendendez brothers were polite. Jeff Dahmer was helpful. Did your parents back you all the way after you had beaten, punched, kicked and stabbed a man until he was nearly dead?
I do hope they get a chance to make better choices when they are released from prison.
Amen!! And 2 of them have already been sentenced!! Next one, October 24!!!
Amen

Phoenix, AZ

#106 Sep 25, 2008
harry ballzona wrote:
<quoted text>
NAZZI my ass! not one of them were were white you fricken barnjob, One was Columbian, 2 hawaiian, one palistinian, one Ty, and one African american. Now you tell me how they are NAZI:
Thoren Manetta? Looks white to me..and he just got sent up for a 2 year bid!! Get ready to see what a head injury is like in both ways!!!
Amen

Phoenix, AZ

#107 Sep 25, 2008
Oh No wrote:
Don't disgust me further with those attorneys and excuses... I think self defense would be defined as stopping after the person is on the ground and unable to hurt you . When you continue your assault with multiple weapons and people it is more like a lynching. GIVE ME A BREAK !
How do you lawyers sleep at night? The public needs protection from these young men and yes I wish there was rehabilitation in prison for them instead of immates angrier than them but maybe they will feel right at home.
Amen!! And, the brutal savage pictures were shown in court yesterday before Thoren Manetta was sentenced!!
Auntie

Phoenix, AZ

#108 Sep 25, 2008
TamN8or wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll just bet you do. Well, my hope for you is that someone beats your brains, oops, sorry, I'm assuming that you have brains and you know what they say about assuming! My bad. Ok, my hope is that someone beats you senseless....OOPS! Did it again! Ok, lets try this again, I just hope you get some of what Ricky Green got. KARMA!
Also, why don't you go to South Central and scream your loose lips off there about what you think? But then, you aren't that brave now are you?
None of them could survive south central or anywhere of that nature. Ricky never lived in a hood/ghetto in his life. His only mistake was thinking Bolinas was a peaceful town of people who love the land and each other. I think all those who have commented on this page should attend the next court hearing October 24. Thoren Manetta just got 2 years in the state pen yesterday and previously so did Loren. Obviously someone can see the wrong they have done. It's one thing to talk all this trash on-line but not one person made a squeek yesterday as Manetta gave an apology to the mother and family.
Love is color blind

Phoenix, AZ

#109 Sep 25, 2008
bobo nut wrote:
So all you hate mongers think rick is trouble? And all you other haters think the boys and girls of all skine types minde you are killers...Welll your right we all are killlers and liers .Its just a shame to see all that hate go to waste...on ricky and not the fuckin suv cosco driping masses of wanna be surf land grabin pigs that are cloging the spirit of true soul n love, of all that we have...and the little brats will be geting a ass wiping...peace you hipycrits...ps Ricky glad you are ok,now leave...
Amen and thankyou...Ricky's Aunt. Yesterday Manetta received 2 yars in the state pen despite an defense he is an alcoholic recovering and attending AA meetings. Alcohol is no excuse to do what he did and he has a DUI.
wow

San Anselmo, CA

#110 Oct 1, 2008
shutup. rickys family sounded like they were bull sh*ting the whole time in court. somethings ffishy about ricky and his family...who really is ricky green. I know thats not even his real name...is he being protected by the government to do their dirty deeds?
Andromedus

United States

#111 Oct 4, 2008
I can't believe that Ricky would start a fight. I know him personally and had him stay at my house, and he is non-aggressive and a very kind giving individual with nothing BUT good intentions. There is something going on at Bolinas, and it has to involve the rich residents there that have some kind of closed community in which only the few can access. I have a strong sense that those kids were hired to attempt to kill Ricky, for the rich residents there that completely hate him.

-Petaluma, CA.
Oh No

El Sobrante, CA

#112 Oct 14, 2008
Don't blame rich residents. Most of them live away from downtown and don't care what happens and avoid the bolinas scene altogether.

The bar owner did not like Ricky and if you rub him the wrong way anything is possible...the party of young men who attempted to kill Ricky started out at Smileys. Most youngsters can get booze and drugs there. The police loves that place to the extent that they never enforce any laws or bother to hang around after dark at the beach and town. I guess they must get some nice pay off one way or the other or they are such chickens that they think of their job as being meter maids, I do observe their hard work at giving parking tickets. Really it is a sad situation when an isolated village has a bar owner fueling crazy retarded youth into attempted murder. Did I mention the same man is a foster dad for teenage girls (yes, a single older man, bar owner, great job foster care authorities of Marin, why not turn over your youth to pimps).
get a grip

Hinesville, GA

#113 Oct 31, 2008
you guys need to get a grip. you dont know the situation or the people involved and everyone makes mistakes.

“Validated”

Since: Oct 08

Earth

#114 Nov 2, 2008
Vote No on Prop 5
bay love

Atlanta, GA

#115 Nov 3, 2008
get a grip wrote:
you guys need to get a grip. you dont know the situation or the people involved and everyone makes mistakes.
Thats real! if you dont know the situation and you dont know the people involved shut you f****n mouth!
bay love

Atlanta, GA

#116 Nov 3, 2008
All those kids your so eager to get jail time are really good people and dont deserve 2 years in the pen! We should do everyhting we can to support them! not ricky.
asd

Saint Louis, MO

#117 Nov 21, 2008
none of you really know ricky or the people involved. you should all stfu in my opinion
Auntie

Burbank, CA

#118 Jan 24, 2009
wow wrote:
shutup. rickys family sounded like they were bull sh*ting the whole time in court. somethings ffishy about ricky and his family...who really is ricky green. I know thats not even his real name...is he being protected by the government to do their dirty deeds?
Rickys mom gave a heartfelt statement only to the court. No other member spoke from their family spoke so how could you say they were all bs-ing? I saw an Auntie walk out in tears as well as another who sobbed through most of the court proceedings as well as when the graphic pictures of unconscious Ricky were shown as he laid in a pool of blood with his flesh split open on his head. A person for manetta from AA spoke and maybe one other. None of the statements on either side were bs-ing and all seemed sincere and wanting to look out for the best interest of each party. The weak apology that manetta said to Rickys mom was not very sincere; only to try and get him a reduced sentence. The older gentlemen who approached Rickys mom at the end of the sentencing seemed very genuine and sincere; (we thought it was the grandfather of manetta) someone both sides could have sympathy for. The sad fact is that these kinds of tragic events will continue to go on with priveleged offspring because there seems to be a lack of understanding of how precious our lives are. You never know when your time could be up in this life. The scripture You reap what you sow will apply as time goes on for these young ones. Karma doesn't discriminate and no deed goes without reward in life. Instead of hating, killing and maiming, these young people should be focused on their lives and how they can positively contribute to the wonderful county of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. Sooner or later, this land will have its people all be of many ethnicities blended over centuries. It will eventually become odd to see a person who is just one ethnicity as it is occurring now. Reading all of the hate and negativity is very disheartening. I can only hope that the future of America doesn't have more of this type of behavior in it's future. If it does, all of us who are alive now, need to worry as these are the young people who will take care of us when we are older.
bayloveisretarde d

Germany

#119 Jul 23, 2009
bay love wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats real! if you dont know the situation and you dont know the people involved shut you f****n mouth!
Ur prob some dumb beezy who did drugs and got into messes like all of these kids. And ur livin in GA. U must be some white trash. They got there time for 2 years. Thats plenty of time for them to recuperate in there and think about what they did. Plus u know there gonna get out and get f#$ed up and prob do it again. Seriously.... do u think they should have just gotten no time at all? They all have problems with the law and they themselves should have seen it coming. They need to control themselves.
whateverr

Cincinnati, OH

#120 Aug 10, 2009
bayloveisretarded wrote:
<quoted text>
Ur prob some dumb beezy who did drugs and got into messes like all of these kids. And ur livin in GA. U must be some white trash. They got there time for 2 years. Thats plenty of time for them to recuperate in there and think about what they did. Plus u know there gonna get out and get f#$ed up and prob do it again. Seriously.... do u think they should have just gotten no time at all? They all have problems with the law and they themselves should have seen it coming. They need to control themselves.
oh really there ganna get out and do the same shit? i dont think so there not that f*ckin stupid. there all getting out soon and there ganna make something of themselves. you think they wanna just end up back in the pen? i think not. there good ppl deep down. and trust they wont do it again
bebop

Germany

#121 Aug 24, 2009
im from Bo wrote:
thats funny, were you there that night? Do you know what happened? No your are the definition of prejudice and ignorant. I am from bolinas, i know all members of both party. Ricky was a mildly violent drug addict, of course he didn't deserve the malicious attack but i know both parties and neither are innocent. Stefan was a good friend. I went through elementary school with him. This is probably the first fight he has been in. Now a kind and humble CHILD is going to jail! Stabbing someone is hard to justify, but i grew up with him and i just know. And now i will grow up without my frined and never see him again.Lorne is quiet, nice. Always bailing Thor out of jail. No one will ever really know the truth, but i know that one person is at fault. O-ya, where are you from? Who would ever be ignorant enough to think Nazis would ever make it into Bolinas. Seriously, how fu*kin oxymoronic was "nazis in Bolinas"?! Furthermore only one of the accused is white, and if you dont really know facts about this ordeal(oh no) then shut the f**k up.
-thanks for reading!
, Bolinas Voice
Thank you finally someone who actually knows the parties involved and thinks of them as people rather than things to be thrown in jail and called nazis. i cant belive the things that people say about people that i am close to and have spent so much time with. it makes me very sad, everyone makes mistakes, all you can do is learn from them, and i know thats exactly what they are doing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stinson Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Weather Channel website ranks Marin 17th worst ... Nov 12 Steph is I 2
Despite California climate law, carbon emission... Oct '14 IBdaMann 4
Dick Spotswood: Bike path accident leads to cal... Sep '14 Wesley Renzas 1
CHP splits with motorcycle lane guidelines Sep '14 tramky 5
Octogenarian's first race is grueling Dipsea Jun '14 Anonymous 1
Editorial: New tsunami warning is a good reminder (Sep '13) Sep '13 Adrian Godsafe MSc 1
Stinson Beach Airlift (Surfer found unconscious... (Feb '13) Feb '13 marianne 5

Stinson Beach News Video

Stinson Beach Dating
Find my Match

Stinson Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Stinson Beach News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Stinson Beach

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:06 pm PST

NBC Sports 9:06PM
Charles Woodson has no intention to retire after this season
NBC Sports 9:50 PM
Seattle Seahawks vs. San Francisco 49ers - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report10:29 PM
5 Bold Predictions for Oakland Raiders' Week 13 Matchup
Bleacher Report 8:00 AM
Thursday Night Football Week 13: TV Schedule, Live Stream for Seahawks vs. 49ers
Bleacher Report 9:13 AM
Fallon's 49ers-Seahawks Superlatives