vanessa gregory needs serious mental ...

vanessa gregory needs serious mental help

Posted in the Stilwell Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
ur idiots

United States

#1 Dec 22, 2012
Has any one saw the home made sex tape of vanessa havering sex with 4 multiple guys at same time that not the problem at all thought it sexy till u see that two of the guys are her two brother an they ain't even useing protection there a problem there all about havering fun but ur brothers come on just cause ur brother was married to ur first cousin dawneva don't mean u to man talk about keeping it in the family that way to close I understand. A lot more now bout the family knew they was kind of messed up but dam
ur idiots

United States

#2 Dec 22, 2012
Seriously u don't make sex tape if u dint want someone to c cause if u make it it gonna get seen but really don't make one with ur brother that just sick wat would u do if you got pregnant an it be one of there cause in the vision u can here u telling them cum in u an it show enough u can tell u ain't useing protection
ur idiots

United States

#3 Dec 22, 2012
if u into incest sex go to mobile porn . com to view this vidio look for V takes 4
Tawna

Lampasas, TX

#4 Dec 22, 2012
ur idiots wrote:
if u into incest sex go to mobile porn . com to view this vidio look for V takes 4
Well thanks for all your help and concern here!
zipper

United States

#6 Dec 25, 2012
having sex with your sister WTF that's sick they need to be killed so they can't breed anymore I'll pul the trigger
curious

Haskell, OK

#7 Dec 25, 2012
damn it, just post a link to it!!! hahahaha
wanna see it

Oklahoma City, OK

#8 Dec 26, 2012
just post the link so we can all watch it. wasn't she married to lonnie chumley. then he died.
ur idiots

United States

#9 Dec 26, 2012
No she not married she live in mulberry holler her dad was preacher at baron then at van church at cherry tree they were stealing money from church to pay for billy fone calls an conversary while he was in prison an paying dawneve rent while he was locked up with the church money then tryer to say they were robbed that a true stilwell preacher if u ain't selling pot terry hall ur paying sons prison sentance with it
ur idiots

United States

#10 Dec 26, 2012
The whole family messed up billy used to hold benifit dinners telling people he had cancer an had to pay for kemo but he would really go buy pot with it he lied bout being in wreck a friend of his just let him out in siloam got hit by another car bill goes over an. Act like he was in the wreck saying hey hurt his back then while going to dr he got methadone so he started telling people he had. Cancer an used it to his benifit an he now draws social suciity an there nothing wrong but him being fat an lazy people like gin r why we going to loose social s an people like he r the reason for people who do need it can't get it he played the system now he set for life rite while the. Ones who really need it have to suffer he fulled the system now he. Thanking them for all the the pot the tax payer have bought him an life long life of being lazy Ann sitting on your ass
ur idiots

United States

#11 Dec 26, 2012
With. Our tax dollers buying his drugs for him
Tawna

Atlanta, TX

#12 Dec 26, 2012
ur idiots wrote:
With. Our tax dollers buying his drugs for him
So your whole concern here is about the future of social security benefits for all those in need?
You may not know this, but topix is not really the best way to help save social security. Here is the direct phone number to the social security fraud hot line. Give them a call, and then let us know how it turns out. 800-269-0271
zipper

United States

#13 Dec 27, 2012
man these people are f cked up JERRY should have a spot fort them I feel they are confused and sick
WTF

United States

#14 Dec 27, 2012
I feel sick and confused after trying to read this sh!t. Is stilwell really this full of mumbling idiots? WTF!!!!!
ur idiots

United States

#15 Dec 27, 2012
It really messed up but yes it would make show of the year. B called keepin it in the family
zipper

United States

#16 Dec 27, 2012
yes are minds are blostupidwn from drugs w e are that stupid we is inbreed hicks with no morals we

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#18 Dec 28, 2012
ur idiots wrote:
The whole family messed up billy used to hold benifit dinners telling people he had cancer an had to pay for kemo but he would really go buy pot with it he lied bout being in wreck a friend of his just let him out in siloam got hit by another car bill goes over an. Act like he was in the wreck saying hey hurt his back then while going to dr he got methadone so he started telling people he had. Cancer an used it to his benifit an he now draws social suciity an there nothing wrong but him being fat an lazy people like gin r why we going to loose social s an people like he r the reason for people who do need it can't get it he played the system now he set for life rite while the. Ones who really need it have to suffer he fulled the system now he. Thanking them for all the the pot the tax payer have bought him an life long life of being lazy Ann sitting on your ass
Not to be disrespectful, but your identity speaks volumes. Before you begin spreading gossip and rumors, perhaps you should invest in at least a little education so readers are not left guesssing what words you're trying to say. You speak so ill of these folks, but it sure doesn't seem like you're any better. Instead of settling for the typical Adair county sterotype, invest in education and make something of yourself. I'm willing to bet you can be a pretty smart and resourceful person if you just put forth a little more energu in education than spreading manure. And before you jump on me for reading the posts, I do so because like everyone else I'm curious- mostly in an attempt to learn how and why people lower themselves to such poor standards.
ur idiots

United States

#20 Dec 28, 2012
Retired outlaw wat kinda name is that outlaws dont retire they go to prison or get smarted u ain't neither one so. Change the name

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#21 Dec 28, 2012
ur idiots wrote:
Retired outlaw wat kinda name is that outlaws dont retire they go to prison or get smarted u ain't neither one so. Change the name
It's a name. and I did get smart when i met my wife. Before meeting her I'm ashamed to admit I wasn't so nice and did things that were wrong. but when she came along ,she made it very clear that it was that life or her. I essentially retired the outlaw or "bad persona" and began trying to walk that thin line and only things I could be proud of, but more importantly trying to be the honest and decent person my wife wanted and believed I could be. And I'm glad I did as she has been the light of life and oddly it takes much less energy to be on the postive side than the negative.
His Sister

Broken Arrow, OK

#22 Dec 28, 2012
RETIRED_OUTLAW wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a name. and I did get smart when i met my wife. Before meeting her I'm ashamed to admit I wasn't so nice and did things that were wrong. but when she came along ,she made it very clear that it was that life or her. I essentially retired the outlaw or "bad persona" and began trying to walk that thin line and only things I could be proud of, but more importantly trying to be the honest and decent person my wife wanted and believed I could be. And I'm glad I did as she has been the light of life and oddly it takes much less energy to be on the postive side than the negative.
Sorry, he is in and of any real knowledge of this world. Just ignore his rants as the rest of the family does.
not from this town

Broken Arrow, OK

#23 Dec 28, 2012
Stilwell Topix full of stupid people bashing each other

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stilwell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bobbie Powers 2 hr Run down house 3
Looking for fun 22 hr Onlyme19 1
Strawberry picking 23 hr Straw5 1
Kathy Gail Ketcher (Sep '16) Mon Daughter Felicia 7
Clayton ketcher Mon Daughter Felicia 8
Bed and Breakfast Sun Curious 3
Snitch List (Feb '16) Sun Lmao 48

Stilwell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stilwell Mortgages