Russell Nofire as stilwell drugie

Posted in the Stilwell Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Anonymous

United States

#3 Aug 16, 2011
I know him he is a good cool guy. But him be a druggie I don't know that. Tell me about it
seenheard

United States

#4 Aug 18, 2011
hearsay is he got track marks
confused

Tahlequah, OK

#5 Aug 24, 2011
seenheard wrote:
hearsay is he got track marks
WAT????????
oh yeah

New Hampton, IA

#6 Sep 5, 2011
that's sad about the track marks. i knew someone like that and he was like the walking dead. just pure evil and totally untrustworthy. sure hope he has people who love him and help him. needles is bad business. i can only imagine what kind of people he hangs around with. if he calls them friends, he sure is confused about friendship. this person i knew with the same problem, has stopped using drugs. as soon as the drugs stopped, so did the so called friends coming around. he knows now they weren't his friends at all. his true friends need to step up and help him out of the hell he is living. help him to have a better life and love himself again.
ur all wrong

Coweta, OK

#7 Sep 6, 2011
He don't have track marks and he is not a drugie at all
oh yeah

New Hampton, IA

#8 Sep 6, 2011
i'm so glad to hear that. i don't know him, but i was still worried for him. that's terrible for someone to say he has a drug problem if he doesn't actually have one. well, i hope he never does. it's a bad way to go.
Ham

Broken Arrow, OK

#9 Nov 22, 2012
He is a good man.
ur all wrong

Broken Arrow, OK

#11 Nov 27, 2012
he was separated from nalda way long before he started seeing that woman becky .and as for him losing weight there is such a thing as a diet and getting healthy way before he started seeing that woman becky.and he doesnt have track marks and didnt get busted cpl wks ago
rocco

Fayetteville, AR

#12 Nov 27, 2012
Oh dear, you're quite mistaken. That is no diet that man is on. I'm sure he began seeing this Becky long enough after Nalda, but its all in the same circle. Its all drugs in love and war, and every one of them were on the drugs. Its just he and Becky have both been doing them longer. Perhaps he doesn't have track marks, but the man is on substance
wow

United States

#13 Nov 28, 2012
Yes he does have track marks and no when he left nalda he left for her I know this and yes he did get busted we're not stupid its stilwell everyone knows he's nothing but a dope head and a acholic and if your saying nalda did drugs your wrong she never did them russell may seem convincing but hees not niether is that becky bitch
ur all wrong

Broken Arrow, OK

#14 Nov 28, 2012
i work with both of them and they aren't dope heads or alcoholics because if they both did dope i think she would be just as skinny as him and she is not and also he dont have track marks and she is not a bitch.they are very nice couple.also it sounds like whoever is puttin him down has a personal issue with him.you need to talk to him face to face and quit talking shit on here about him and becky for christ sake be an adult and mind your own business.
Brandon Gilbert

Fayetteville, AR

#16 Nov 29, 2012
Hey guys,
My name is Brandon Gilbert. I was Russell's Oldest stepson of 13 years. The man raised my sibling and I right. As far as the rumors of drugs and track marks and shit, they are his problem and his burden to deal with if he has them. The man was a good guy and a great step-father and a little obsessed with sports. Until he left my mother, but knowing the circumstances in which he left makes me understand him a lot better. I don't blame the man for his decisions, nor do I hate him. I have always showed him respect when he entered the store where I work. If you really care for him as a friend you will treat him with some respect. Who ever he decided to get with after his divorce and what they decide to do is his own private matters and as far as his son, there is probably a reason he doesn't see him either. I don't know i haven't spoken with my mother in 2 years. so the personal issues that you have with him keep them personal. there is no need to publish this on this silly site. the man has been through a lot in the years of his absence, shit i would be an alcoholic too if my parents passed away and whatever my own mother had him going through while they were married. As far as him and becky being a bitch I wouldn't know. she looks like a nice woman. You guys know this site is complete shit. It has ruined marriages and has cost people their jobs so let the man be, let him settle his own demons and give this a rest. and this is to Russell:
Hey if you need any one to talk to I am always at the store,you taught me to follow my dreams, so I am going to school to be a psychiatrist, so talking to people is what I do and everything that is said to me is strictly confidential, I know it is pointless now but I still see you as a father figure of some type. Hope these thing aren't true.....
About Time

Dallas, TX

#17 Nov 29, 2012
Well said brandon
ur all wrong

Broken Arrow, OK

#18 Nov 30, 2012
amen brandon
Ham

Tulsa, OK

#19 Dec 2, 2012
Thanks Brandon. Russell is a awesome guys and has a good heart. Becky is lucky to have him.
mary

United States

#20 Dec 29, 2012
Hey tht my brother wht he decided thts his business wht he does bt i still love him n yes he bn through a lot n for becky she is a gd sister law
wow

United States

#21 Dec 31, 2012
Mary your only saying she's a good sisnlaw because your on dope too and that's were you get it he's put himself through everything himself nobody shows pity on a dope head
zipper the nite tripper

United States

#22 Jan 3, 2013
what is a track mark does he race cars or did he run on the track team?i don't know I only wish I had a track mark I did win a red ribbon on field day does that count?
Laurie

Broken Arrow, OK

#23 Jan 10, 2013
This is my house your talking about and you guys are so wrong it's pathetic. Go get you some business and don't worry about ours. You wanna talk bad about mom and Russ then I live in the yellow brick house with the black lab out front come get you some my name is Laurie and I sure am not scared. I have no problem wrapping up this long hair of mine and gettin down but i'll be damned if you stilwell topix warriors are gonna just talk trash without me defending mine. I will not get on this site again you can take your shit up with me personally or stfu
Laurie

Broken Arrow, OK

#24 Jan 10, 2013
btw weed isn't dope you morons get your facts straight. And it was Russ that was smoking either it was me what u gonna do spank me and take away my birthday. and keep Becky's name out your mouth before I cut your tongue out and sew you bottom lip to your eye lids

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stilwell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BEWARE of snitch 9 hr Family101 5
Rufus an duncan Mon Curious 1
Curly Sue (Nov '15) Mon Lets hangout 101
Means/Garrett (Apr '09) Mon Done tried it 524
Shalena Chastain AKA little (Apr '16) Mon Miss her 4
dale hammer found dead (Jan '11) Mon My dad 79
Facet workers Mon Ihitit 2

Stilwell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance