news

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Wonder if the guy had a sign that said "Hows my driving" Was it the young guy. He drives kind of crazy. almost ran over me the other day.
humm

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Was it the young guy with dark that drives around with his phone stuck to his ear??
yess

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

what kind of idiot couldnt see a train,duhhh. oh, but he was distracted, he was on the phone i guarantee. they cant hardly do their job cause they are glued to that phone. their phone records need to be pulled by ups... they will see he was on the phone and not paying attention, he needs to be fired !
Costalovin

Talco, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

yess wrote:
what kind of idiot couldnt see a train,duhhh. oh, but he was distracted because i was jacking off on the side of the road, i guarantee he was looking. they cant hardly do their job cause they are glued to that phone like me. their phone records need to be pulled by ups... they will see he was on the phone, and his eyes were on my pants, and not paying attention, he needs to be fired for unauthorized looking !
Whatever man. Like you never get distracted. Yeah right. Like you never glued to your desktop terminal. Yeah right. Another rookie poster, but we all know dude, we all know. It's ok to be fresh, especially if you're a dairy product.
Quitter

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

yess wrote:
what kind of idiot couldnt see a train,duhhh. oh, but he was distracted, he was on the phone i guarantee. they cant hardly do their job cause they are glued to that phone. their phone records need to be pulled by ups... they will see he was on the phone and not paying attention, he needs to be fired !
Have you ever been distracted while driving or are you going to tell us that you have givin driving 100% attention at all time every single time you have ever driven? Sounds to me like you are perfect person in all aspects of your life, not just driving, and for the record, I don't know the UPS driver, or anything about him. You must know him pretty well to be so sure you know what he does all the time.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Stilwell Forum right now

Search the Stilwell Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
LaDonna Bruner 1 hr are you serious 12
dirty chat 8 hr Luk 150
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 10 hr TAMARA 62,180
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) 11 hr Maddy 2,361
anyone wanna get laid 12 hr hutch 33
melissa robbins or fuson 17 hr bahahaha 24
I think Frank Garrett is haunting me (I'm liter... (Apr '13) Fri Loon 25
•••
•••
•••
•••

Stilwell Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Stilwell People Search