native

Tahlequah, OK

#22 Apr 20, 2012
well ok for one u stupid people listen to what ever u believe !! hopw do u know she did it?? I would love to see ur evidence against her!! oh wait thats ryt there is none!!! So until there is just one hint of evidence stfu!!!
classy

United States

#23 Apr 20, 2012
ah huh? They caught her in the act and she was there and she even confessed. But she woudnt name all ppl who were waiting outside with her or whatever. they have the evidence. she is guiilty and she will fry.
friend

United States

#24 Apr 21, 2012
No, she has not confessed to anything, cause she has nothing to confess to! I just hope they catch the person who is really responsible for this crime!
No Rose Colored Glasses

Boynton, OK

#25 Apr 21, 2012
If the friends of Watie want to live in denial and claim there is no evidence, than so be. There were multiple witnesses to the actual crime, so it's rather hard to buy that she is innocent. I'd think the testimony of the witnesses should be enough to convict her. Of course, the deputy that sat in his car and did nothing to help should be sitting next to Watie in that courtroom giving an account for his failure to act.
friend

United States

#26 Apr 21, 2012
No Rose Colored Glasses wrote:
If the friends of Watie want to live in denial and claim there is no evidence, than so be. There were multiple witnesses to the actual crime, so it's rather hard to buy that she is innocent. I'd think the testimony of the witnesses should be enough to convict her. Of course, the deputy that sat in his car and did nothing to help should be sitting next to Watie in that courtroom giving an account for his failure to act.
not in denial, but people are no won to judge-God is! yes, I do beleive she is innocent. I know her very well & dont think she is capable of doing this. And ther isnt multible wittnesses if so why havent they had a trial???
Opinionated

Euless, TX

#27 Apr 21, 2012
friend wrote:
<quoted text>not in denial, but people are no won to judge-God is! yes, I do beleive she is innocent. I know her very well & dont think she is capable of doing this. And ther isnt multible wittnesses if so why havent they had a trial???
They have other trials to have first. You are an F'n idiot!!!
huh

Euless, TX

#28 Apr 21, 2012
I know she talked about it in jail to done church ladies that she did it but didn't remember every thing!!
friend

United States

#29 Apr 21, 2012
huh wrote:
I know she talked about it in jail to done church ladies that she did it but didn't remember every thing!!
stop lying! &&yea I know ther is other trials but c'mon if they had all this "evidence" believe me they would def hav her trial! And just how u know she told the church ladies!!??
Opinionated

Euless, TX

#30 Apr 21, 2012
friend wrote:
<quoted text>stop lying! &&yea I know ther is other trials but c'mon if they had all this "evidence" believe me they would def hav her trial! And just how u know she told the church ladies!!??
No, they would not have had her trial by now. They only have a few trials a year. I am still waiting to go as a witness for something that happened 4 years ago. Besides that here attorney will probably keep asking for continuances just to delay things. You are definitely an F'n idiot!
Don mac big gees

Broken Arrow, OK

#31 Apr 21, 2012
a friend wrote:
fyi tonya has come to a realization of wat wrong she has done and has asked the lord for forgiveness and sits in her cell every second of the day wishing she can change what happened that night everything happens for a reason and we will never understand why or why god allows things like this too happen
God had no part in that! So God did allow that and that 8itch had the devil in her so yeah kill her eye 4 an eye! That was some ones granny so what if shes a mom if she was she would had been with her kids not bein a loser partyin
Don mac big gees

Broken Arrow, OK

#32 Apr 21, 2012
native wrote:
well ok for one u stupid people listen to what ever u believe !! hopw do u know she did it?? I would love to see ur evidence against her!! oh wait thats ryt there is none!!! So until there is just one hint of evidence stfu!!!
Burn that bitch hope she get it ha ha you must be a family member so you suck it too she killed we kill her wait and c how you would fill if some one killed your mom or family then talk ha ha dead bitch walkin
family

United States

#33 Apr 22, 2012
Yes I am a family member, and I hope justice is served-just hope the guilty people get caught! Yes it was horrible that an elder lady was murdered but if u know Tonya then u also would knouw that she would NEVER hurt anyone! why dont they go question the people she was last seen with??? I know for a fact what kind of people they are & things they have done just for a quick high! but thosr people are still walking around town like they have no worries!
huh

Wann, OK

#34 May 16, 2012
i know for a fact she done it cause you wait and see i will be the district attorney's number one witness and when i testify that lady is going to prison for life she had no mercy for the ladie she killed and i don't have no mercy on her
AYE_ENNIT THO

Muskogee, OK

#35 May 16, 2012
Who cares, let the little bitch rot in jail.... Just another lil punk ass bitch taken off the streets. HA.
pray

Broken Arrow, OK

#36 May 18, 2012
just pray & stop all the name calling.
haha

United States

#37 Jun 6, 2012
The bible also says an eye for eye. So if she beat her to death thats exactly what she deserves to have done to her. The other 3 boys too. They should be ahowed NO mercy. And they sure as hell should get off with a plea of insanity. If they was drugged out thats their problem. Thats just another reason to add to their shit.
Life

United States

#38 Jun 12, 2012
WE ALL REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPEND? But for the people that was there! They know the truth and won't turn them self in for what they did. God knows who it is. I know Tonya would never do anything like that! She sittin in jail for nothing! Going thur something nobody wants 2 go thur! She staying strong and not letting anything bring her down! LIKE I SAID WE DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPEND!!! NO REASON 2 JUDGE NOW TELL WE ALL KNOW THE TRUTH! Love U tonya!!!
what the fug

Broken Arrow, OK

#39 Dec 11, 2012
is this person still in jail or did the city of stilwell hire her too??

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#40 Dec 11, 2012
friend wrote:
<quoted text> not in denial, but people are no won to judge-God is! yes, I do beleive she is innocent. I know her very well & dont think she is capable of doing this. And ther isnt multible wittnesses if so why havent they had a trial???
Okay so this 88 year old woman gets beat to death and she makes no noise and just dies quitely so's not to wake anyone up or disturb anyone close by? This girls gets woke up by the cops after "someone" calls 911 beating the door down.. "OMG whats going on." " I've been sleeping all night in my room alone and I can't hear anything in my room when i'm sleeping"..WHATEVER!

If she didn't do it then who is she protecting? Is she the acessory or the Murderer?

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#41 Dec 11, 2012
friend wrote:
<quoted text> stop lying! &&yea I know ther is other trials but c'mon if they had all this "evidence" believe me they would def hav her trial! And just how u know she told the church ladies!!??
First off, evidence or not there are other events that must happen before a trial can even take place. It can take one year or it can take 4 or 5 years, depends on all the players.
The only way its not going to go to trial is if the person who done it confesses. UNLESS theres no proof they did it. Then the person who has been charged will proceed with due law.

So in due law after 7 to 10 days of someone being arrested they must go in front of the district judge if that judge deems there is SUFFICENT EVIDENCE then a plea can be entered(usually 30 days later)(evidently she entered not guilty or she stayed mute (since this is a murder case) the case is handed over to a federal court. Then again all new players and new schedules.

If she would have plead quilty or took a plea deal then she would already be in federal prison somewhere. By the way just because the crime was committed in Oklahoma doesn't mean she'll do her time in Oklahoma. She'll probably so to Texas.

Unless she gets the death penalty, she'll say in Oklahoma(oh yeah Oklahoma has the death penalty for those 18 years and older) OOOOOOK lahoma were the wind come sweeping down the plans and waving wheat can sure smell sweat and the.... ok so you get my drift.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stilwell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Buddy Hammer 7 hr cousin 1
DHS asking where MRS R.GOLDEN 8 hr haha 8
Heath Roberts 8 hr geri6000 4
Richter bitch 8 hr disgusted 9
Agnes Coachman or possibly Agnes Scott 9 hr UsernamesAreLame 1
Stephen Morgan any comments? 13 hr jen74664 3
nasty Bell girl 13 hr quah 8
Stilwell Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Stilwell People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Stilwell News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Stilwell

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:05 am PST

NFL 8:05AM
DeMarco Murray nears Emmitt Smith's Cowboys record
Bleacher Report11:26 AM
LB McClain (Illness) Downgraded to out
NFL11:34 AM
Cowboys' Rolando McClain (illness) to miss Week 17
Bleacher Report 3:06 PM
Dallas Cowboys vs. Washington Redskins: Live Washington Score and Analysis
Bleacher Report 4:30 AM
NFL Week 17 Vegas Odds and Predictions