First Prev
of 8
Next Last
funny

United States

#1 Aug 10, 2010
Does David Eads have a clue. Crissa and her husband what's the thing there. That school has all kind of drama. Wish I would've seen what all happen last night not just hears about it.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#2 Aug 10, 2010
why what is going on at greasy, i'm having trouble keeping up with the the Cave Springs CIRME DRAMA! I thought Greasy was doing alright

Since: Jun 10

ADAIR COUNTY

#3 Aug 10, 2010
Isn't that the truth. Everyone you talk to down there say things are just peachy and were anxious to get back to their possibly expanding student population.
tell me

United States

#4 Aug 10, 2010
Well tell us what happened!?

Since: Jun 10

ADAIR COUNTY

#5 Aug 10, 2010
I'm curious too! What is happening in paradise now?

Since: May 10

United States

#6 Aug 10, 2010
there seems to be a theme going on with rural schools....... anyone catching on here
Big_Bruno

Marshall, MN

#7 Aug 10, 2010
Here is what is going on at Greasy. When David Eads took over as Superintendent the school was on the verge of shutting down. They were fifty thousand in the hole. After three years of Eads leadership the school has made a complete 180.
What is eating people up I mean the ASBIL clan of greasy is they can't do what they want like they did when the embezzler was there.
So now they are acting like a bunch of kids themselves and coming up with a bunch of BS to try to get David Eads fired. What is so bad about this it all is the kids are having to see this crap! What kind of message is this sending them? Maybe whine enough to get what you want. The culprits are Teddy and his daughter and on top of that they have the school board member Cindy Newsom on a string like a puppet.She is a joke, she doesn't care about the kids it's all about drama and to keep the ASS-Bils happy. She is an all out ass kisser!! or is it FEAR of them?
1lola

United States

#8 Aug 10, 2010
Seems that the Super is wanting assistance , as in needing a part time principal, to assist him with duties , mind you with less than 70 students to manage. What the heck is he doing, tight budgets, has got rid of teachers , combined classes, and cut support personal.
Attempting to bully the teachers that are left, maybe the Board Members need to look closer at their Super. Is it even legal to have a principal too with so few students?
Big_Bruno

Marshall, MN

#9 Aug 10, 2010
1lola,
FYI, you have to combine when you prtable to teach out of and as for the principal and superintendant he does both.
Big_Bruno

Marshall, MN

#10 Aug 10, 2010
OOPS!
Meant to say "you have to combine when you are teaching in portables"
1lola

United States

#11 Aug 10, 2010
Big_Bruno wrote:
Here is what is going on at Greasy. When David Eads took over as Superintendent the school was on the verge of shutting down. They were fifty thousand in the hole. After three years of Eads leadership the school has made a complete 180.
What is eating people up I mean the ASBIL clan of greasy is they can't do what they want like they did when the embezzler was there.
So now they are acting like a bunch of kids themselves and coming up with a bunch of BS to try to get David Eads fired. What is so bad about this it all is the kids are having to see this crap! What kind of message is this sending them? Maybe whine enough to get what you want. The culprits are Teddy and his daughter and on top of that they have the school board member Cindy Newsom on a string like a puppet.She is a joke, she doesn't care about the kids it's all about drama and to keep the ASS-Bils happy. She is an all out ass kisser!! or is it FEAR of them?
Get your facts straight Big Boy not David Eads but Johnny Perry pulled the school out of Dier Strates.
1lola

United States

#12 Aug 10, 2010
If memory serves, classes were combined before portables were used, so quit trying to make false statements. Asbill's have nothing to do with the school problems , two of them have taken retirement , and came back to teach for minimal pay to help support the school , so how would they be against the school. Right is right and you are a lier , worst of all you knowingly post your lies.
concerned

United States

#13 Aug 10, 2010
Big_Bruno wrote:
OOPS!
you seem to be well misinformed. If that were the case the school would have been shut down b4 now .and as for someone causing problems there Ur wrong yet again,seems to happen a lot with u . What concerns me about what's going on in front of kids a greasy is the superintendent with his hands on his wife buttocks in the parking lot and then there is the constant kissing in front of the kids . Oh ya his wife is also an employee of the school . A para professional.( aid for special needs kids ). The last two months of school there was a sign on his door that said ( do not disturb ). Why would a school official have the on the door to their office .shouldn't they be reachable ? Wonder what was going on in there ? Was the wife giving aid to the superintendent ? That has me questioning his morals , his professionalism and conduct in front of the kids ! So get Ur facts straigt or keep Ur mouth shut and Ur opinion to Ur self
proud parent

United States

#14 Aug 10, 2010
Big_Bruno wrote:
OOPS!
Mr asbill is the best coach in this county . Give up 2/3 of his pay to help the school and the kids . I've seen him maintain his composer when other coach would have lost their temper and screamed and or used profanity toward the kids . So he is aces in my books . U only look to spread Ur own line of manure around instead of getting the facts . He is credit the the school !!!!!!! So if you don't have anything good to say keep Ur mouth shut .
1lola

United States

#15 Aug 10, 2010
David Eads appears to now have a thorn for the very ones that have been completely dedicated to forfiting their time and money in efforts of salvaging their school , makeing the community regret the efforts to support him, with his hunger for power, and greed to employ his family and friends. Thank goodness for the Board Members that are willing to research and provide fair and just decisions
outlaw

United States

#16 Aug 10, 2010
Big_Bruno wrote:
don't let your hummingbird ass overload you alligator mouth
concerned parent

United States

#17 Aug 10, 2010
Myself I believe the Asbills are an asset to the school. Coach and Mrs. Riddle taking the pay cut to help the school out. There isn't many people out there that would work with the pay cut they took. He is a darn good coach best around. My kids enjoy playing ball for him. Coach if you read this. THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE. my kids respect you and has learned a lot from you.
info

Clarinda, IA

#18 Aug 10, 2010
Mr Asbill is an amazing coach. I don't know anything about his role at Greasy school but I did notice he had a t-ball team at the park this summer. I do know they get paid nothing to contribute their time. I was also told by a parent that they treated their t-ball team to a few different events after the summer t-ball was over just as a reward to the players. Each child recieved a trophy from him personally, then were taken to the Naturals baseball game and done it all from touring the stadium to standing on the field for the National Antheum. As if that was not enough they spent an afternoon at a waterpark. In my opinion I would say he is making an extra effort to make a difference in a childs life. Keep up the good work Teddy this town needs a few more like you.
agree

United States

#19 Aug 11, 2010
I totally agree about coach Asbill he is the BEST coach around. I just wish I lived closer to Greasy so my kids could attend school there. I believe he is what has kept that school going. Kids stay to play ball for him. The way I hear Mr. David Eads needs to back off Coach unless you want the school to close. That's like Mr Eads is so stupid when he didn't take on Bell. They would've had a school to be having class in until the new school was built plus have more kids. But no he had to have a power trip and refuse. What was you thinking.
1lola

United States

#20 Aug 11, 2010
MAJOR CASH wrote:
I'm curious too! What is happening in paradise now?
Seems that Title Waves are crashing into paradise.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stilwell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wing boys 20 hr Right on 6
Kevin Flynn 22 hr Joe Dirt 21
Snitch List (Feb '16) Thu He is a snitch 45
Reyna bailey Feb 22 Concerned 1
Lavonna grimmett Feb 21 Yeah 2
DHS CORRUPTION in ADAIR COUNTY (Sep '14) Feb 21 Joe 24
Frankie & Jessica Feb 21 Im here 2

Stilwell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance