dale girdner maryetta teacher abuses ...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Cheyenne a former student

Broken Arrow, OK

#21 Mar 17, 2012
I remember when I attended Maryetta. Dale Girdner or the Turdner as I personally choose to address him. He does abuse his authority. I was related to a former co-worker of his that also recognized his unlawful behavior towards children. Maryetta really needs to get a hold of this man. For he belittles children, abuses his authority and is mentally threatening children.
well

United States

#22 Mar 18, 2012
He is Stilwell's Problem now.
pissed mom

Douglas, GA

#23 May 15, 2012
Ya dale i hope ur kids, ur grand kids, great grand kids ALL GET A SORRY M-F'R LIKE U AS A PRINCIPAL THAT JUST F-N PICKS ON THEM SOO MUCH THAT THEY DROP OUTTA SCHOOL, DEVELOP A EATING DISORDER OR WORSE.
I know u deserve every bit of it
Justme

United States

#24 May 15, 2012
You all just a bunch of people who's kids can make it in athletics, so you have to blame someone..
Too many babies

United States

#25 May 26, 2012
If parents would teach their kids to respect authority instead of bailing them out when they get in trouble, maybe teachers and administrators wouldn't have to discipline those same kids so often. Take responsibility for how your kids act instead of always trying to blame someone else.
WOMAN

Haskell, OK

#26 May 27, 2012
Too many babies wrote:
If parents would teach their kids to respect authority instead of bailing them out when they get in trouble, maybe teachers and administrators wouldn't have to discipline those same kids so often. Take responsibility for how your kids act instead of always trying to blame someone else.
My thoughts exactly! Parents today are not responsible and are not raising their children to be responsible.
Yourworstnightma re

Haskell, OK

#27 May 27, 2012
Is he still the princ. at stilwell Middle School?
Clemons

Cordele, GA

#28 May 28, 2012
He's a bully. I feel sorry for the kids that have to put up with him.
Idontcare

United States

#29 May 31, 2012
He is a big jack ass who thinks he is bad he better never lay a hand on my kids I will show him bad
Justme

Haslet, TX

#30 May 31, 2012
He's a good man, great teacher...!
opinionated

Broken Arrow, OK

#31 Aug 14, 2012
He was a bully when he was younger. He is still a bully. He does not know how to communicate without coming off as a prick. I think a lot of parents do go to far in protecting their kids from punishment, but this guy does not need to be in a position of authority over kids. He does not know how to treat people with respect. A person should be able to defend their decision without being disrespectful to others. Rather than talking to a kid or parent about what he sees that they are doing wrong, he insults them. Even when he is in the right about a situation he is dealing with his arrogance and immaturity makes him seem wrong. If he is going to do this job he needs to grow up.
GHWB
#32 Aug 17, 2012
Dale Girdner is an idiot. I don't know how he got his job.
Frink

United States

#33 Sep 14, 2012
Why did Stilwell hire someone like him? Must be a reason. Maybe he not so bad
okay

United States

#34 Feb 6, 2014
He has his picks, mostly the white kids, I'm sure he doesn't like native Americans or Mexicans.
Peace

Edmond, OK

#35 Feb 7, 2014
You all are stupid. He is the best principle they have ever had. He is strict, and it is well needed. Leave him alone. Move your kids if you aren't happy. :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stilwell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
renzo 15 hr G girl 19
shooters Thu wanttono 1
lynetta bird (Jan '14) Apr 26 You know me yo 10
michelle locust (Jul '12) Apr 26 Billyboy 67
Home wrecking slut Apr 26 Brianna fan club 1
Snitch List (Feb '16) Apr 25 Smile 50
Clayton ketcher Apr 25 Yuck 9

Stilwell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance