dale girdner maryetta teacher abuses his rights as administrator

Posted in the Stilwell Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
monkey man

United States

#1 May 15, 2010
No one like the bug eyed. Freak!
Big Mama

Haskell, OK

#2 May 15, 2010
monkey man wrote:
No one like the bug eyed. Freak!
I'm having a hard time getting your point. Please explain a little more clearly.
monkey man

United States

#3 May 15, 2010
he swats kids for no reason he's rude and no one likes him
adult

Porter, OK

#4 May 15, 2010
monkey man wrote:
he swats kids for no reason he's rude and no one likes him
lay off of the bananas
dale girdner

United States

#5 May 15, 2010
He's rude as hell likes using racial terms towards kids such as calling them spear skinners or blanket asses! While mrs means sits on her fat ass n allows it!
monkey man

United States

#6 May 15, 2010
No I will not lay off of the bananas unless u lay off the crack!!!!
big daddy

United States

#7 May 15, 2010
I heard he slaps and cusses at kids all day for chewing gum.
BlahBlah

Tulsa, OK

#8 May 15, 2010
I totally know what you hosses mean!!!!!!!! You can land a 747 on Shawna Calicos hips!!!!!! Dang i was like WOAH THATS A HUGE BI*CH!!!!:)
Dale Girdner

United States

#9 May 15, 2010
BlahBlah wrote:
I totally know what you hosses mean!!!!!!!! You can land a 747 on Shawna Calicos hips!!!!!! Dang i was like WOAH THATS A HUGE BI*CH!!!!:)

Yes she's a fatass that needs to keep her mouth shut!!!
BlahBlah

Tulsa, OK

#10 May 15, 2010
No comment
a curious citizen

United States

#11 May 15, 2010
I know my thought don't count but if all this stuff is true about maryetta I think sum1 needs to look into all this stuff! Because maryetta is a good school n they need sum1 in there that will ruin it right n not allow none off this stuff to go on! Cause our kids will act like our leaders n I don't want my kids to grow up to be like that! Our teachers have a big influence on our future! To teach is to touch the future!
Dale Girdner

United States

#12 May 15, 2010
BlahBlah wrote:
No comment
About what?
a student

Dallas, TX

#13 May 15, 2010
a curious citizen wrote:
I know my thought don't count but if all this stuff is true about maryetta I think sum1 needs to look into all this stuff! Because maryetta is a good school n they need sum1 in there that will ruin it right n not allow none off this stuff to go on! Cause our kids will act like our leaders n I don't want my kids to grow up to be like that! Our teachers have a big influence on our future! To teach is to touch the future!
Thank you who ever you are he needs to be fired he favors girls and his son but everyone else is nothing to him.
Kool-Aid

Tulsa, OK

#14 May 15, 2010
The truth hurts, huh? Good thinking whoever you are. Those kids deserve better then what they are getting. Show respect to the kids and they will show respect to you. Make sure you keep that in mind, Maryetta faculty/staff.
just saying

Coweta, OK

#15 May 16, 2010
a curious citizen wrote:
I know my thought don't count but if all this stuff is true about maryetta I think sum1 needs to look into all this stuff! Because maryetta is a good school n they need sum1 in there that will ruin it right n not allow none off this stuff to go on! Cause our kids will act like our leaders n I don't want my kids to grow up to be like that! Our teachers have a big influence on our future! To teach is to touch the future!
I'm hoping they don't grow up to write like you. I'm really hoping you don't talk like you write. Maybe you should have been slapped a coupld of times in school!
just saying

Coweta, OK

#16 May 16, 2010
big daddy wrote:
I heard he slaps and cusses at kids all day for chewing gum.
Maybe Wal-Mart could hire him as a manager and take care of the gum chewing problems the checkers have!
Sillyrabbit

United States

#17 May 16, 2010
didnt he used to work at wal-mart?
big bad ganster

United States

#18 May 17, 2010
He did work at wal mart for like 4 years I think
just saying

Coweta, OK

#19 May 17, 2010
See what happened when he left? Nobody chewed gum when he was there!
Grow up

Stilwell, OK

#20 May 26, 2010
none of this stuff is true, so GET A LIFE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stilwell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Which Adair County School Is a Dope Haven? 5 hr Tony 84
DHS CORRUPTION in ADAIR COUNTY 15 hr correct 9
TERO Member-Beware Mon the good one 3
i need a nice young man (Apr '12) Mon David 48
Galchatchers crybabys Mon Oh really 2
Robert Crozier announces candidacy (May '10) Sun Same new 473
Facet closing? Oct 19 x 5
Stilwell Dating
Find my Match

Stilwell Jobs

Stilwell People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Stilwell News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Stilwell

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]