First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Haha

Sallisaw, OK

#1 Apr 11, 2011
Does anyone kno who got beat up at Honey Hill Ball park.
wow

Coweta, OK

#2 Apr 12, 2011
i hadn't heard anything about it. is it true? if so, wonder who was all involved in it.
crime scene

Broken Arrow, OK

#3 Apr 12, 2011
jerrae sanders got into a fight with another female, she even posted pics of her beat up face on facebook. she says she got jumped but she was too wasted to know what happened. she didnt get jumped. it was a fair fight and she was the one who started it.
no1

Broken Arrow, OK

#4 Apr 12, 2011
crime scene wrote:
jerrae sanders got into a fight with another female, she even posted pics of her beat up face on facebook. she says she got jumped but she was too wasted to know what happened. she didnt get jumped. it was a fair fight and she was the one who started it.
Look like she juz got a blackeye

Since: Apr 11

Arlington, TX

#5 Apr 12, 2011
Fighting a girl that's to drunk to remember anything? Oh Yeah that sounds like a real fair fight to me.
i heard

United States

#6 Apr 12, 2011
i heard jerrae was a scrapper! i heard she was da one who beat dat girl up
ohok

Mcalester, OK

#7 Apr 13, 2011
well i'm friends with Jerrae's family--and have you to know that she is 15yrs old...and the only thing i noticed was her eye lid--not face was bruised... if she was that drunk why didnt the over age girl she fought be the adult of the situation and not fight an under age 'drunk' girl??
kiowa

United States

#8 Apr 13, 2011
BluByU wrote:
Fighting a girl that's to drunk to remember anything? Oh Yeah that sounds like a real fair fight to me.
I agree with you that's ridiculous. I will say if the girl NEEDED to be hit, smack her one time to shut her up but don't just sit there and beat the bell out of someone who clearly can't defend them self. That's BS.
kiowa

United States

#9 Apr 13, 2011
Meant beat the hell that was not a racial slur it was a typo,sorry

United States

#10 Apr 13, 2011
Yeah that's all BS, be responsible she's a sophomore in high school for god sakes and what the other girl 21 or 22. Shit be mature and calm her down, or just don't let her go out partying with you in the first place. Jerrae is fine after it all, but she doesn't remember a thing. She put herself in a bad situation, but the older adult should have been more responsible.
adult view

Haskell, OK

#11 Apr 13, 2011
actually, the 15 year old girl should not of even been drinking alcohol in the first place, for her to even have been drunk. she is UNDERAGE. hell, where were her parents at this time? Over the years, i have seen many drunk teenagers. they are loud-mouths that act like they are tough. the 21 or 22 year old girl did the right thing by kicking the 15 year old's a$$. be real, a slap would not of calmed down the drunken 15 year old girl. wow, the older adult should of been more responsible, that's a bunch of crap. i would of done the same thing to the UNDERAGE drunk girl. the UNDERAGE girl should not of been drunk, to put herself in that stupid situation. who cares if she's a sophomore in high school, she put herself in an adult situation. maybe next time she won't be sooo quick to drink and start crap with other people. i can't believe there's more people on here bashing the adult who had to do, what she had to do to defend herself, and completely ignoring the fact that the UNDERAGE 15 year old girl was drunk. you people really need to get your priorities straight.
Haha

Tahlequah, OK

#12 Apr 13, 2011
The way I see it if you think your old enough to drink and old enough to talk shit then your old enough to get your ass kicked simple as that. I have no sympathy for a 15 yr. old punk who thinks they look cool because they're drinking with older people. Just Saying
stilwell

Mcalester, OK

#13 Apr 13, 2011
well, first of all i dont think the 15 yr old got her butt kicked--i was there!! And we all know kids are kids--they are going to drink regarless where the parent is--right?? Like i stated i was there we seen what happen...the 'child' didnt get beat up---no biggie!!
i live at Honey Hill

Mcalester, OK

#14 Apr 13, 2011
oh but speaking of which--the "adult" your defending was drunk and wrecked theat same night--real responsible adult huh--could have killed someone elese while they were being responsible huh?
kiowa

United States

#15 Apr 13, 2011
adult view wrote:
actually, the 15 year old girl should not of even been drinking alcohol in the first place, for her to even have been drunk. she is UNDERAGE. hell, where were her parents at this time? Over the years, i have seen many drunk teenagers. they are loud-mouths that act like they are tough. the 21 or 22 year old girl did the right thing by kicking the 15 year old's a$$. be real, a slap would not of calmed down the drunken 15 year old girl. wow, the older adult should of been more responsible, that's a bunch of crap. i would of done the same thing to the UNDERAGE drunk girl. the UNDERAGE girl should not of been drunk, to put herself in that stupid situation. who cares if she's a sophomore in high school, she put herself in an adult situation. maybe next time she won't be sooo quick to drink and start crap with other people. i can't believe there's more people on here bashing the adult who had to do, what she had to do to defend herself, and completely ignoring the fact that the UNDERAGE 15 year old girl was drunk. you people really need to get your priorities straight.
I wasn't bashing the adult I do agree if she thought she was tough sh*t and deserved it then yeah give her what she deserves I just don't think its fair in any situation whether its two kids or two adults to just beat the hell out of someone and I mean really hurt them when they can't defend them self.
adult view

Haskell, OK

#16 Apr 13, 2011
i'm trying to read what you wrote "i live at honey hill"...okay, so the adult was drunk and wrecked theat same night.....i'm guessing by putting together your sentence that "maybe the adult wrecked that same night"? And "could have killed someone elese while they were being responsible...i'm guessing that you are trying to say, that they "could have killed someone else while they were being responsible"? First of all, before you get on here trying to act like a smarta$$, you might need to go back to school and learn how to spell or are you skipping elementary school today, instead of playing on the computer. go to school!
all that i was trying to say earlier in my last comment was that the adult was NOT in the wrong for defending herself to an UNDERAGE drunk.
Yes...kids will be kids, but they still need parental guidance and supervision. Wow..i wonder how it's possible that all these teenage girls are constantly in trouble, one way or another? Surely, it's not from the lack of parental guidance or supervision.....oh no...say it isn't true....lol. NOOOO, kids are NOT going to drink regardless of where their parents are!
i live at Honey Hill

Mcalester, OK

#17 Apr 13, 2011
adult view wrote:
i'm trying to read what you wrote "i live at honey hill"...okay, so the adult was drunk and wrecked theat same night.....i'm guessing by putting together your sentence that "maybe the adult wrecked that same night"? And "could have killed someone elese while they were being responsible...i'm guessing that you are trying to say, that they "could have killed someone else while they were being responsible"? First of all, before you get on here trying to act like a smarta$$, you might need to go back to school and learn how to spell or are you skipping elementary school today, instead of playing on the computer. go to school!
all that i was trying to say earlier in my last comment was that the adult was NOT in the wrong for defending herself to an UNDERAGE drunk.
Yes...kids will be kids, but they still need parental guidance and supervision. Wow..i wonder how it's possible that all these teenage girls are constantly in trouble, one way or another? Surely, it's not from the lack of parental guidance or supervision.....oh no...say it isn't true....lol. NOOOO, kids are NOT going to drink regardless of where their parents are!
anyways i was there i seen what happen--and all kids mess up with or with out great parents! well i'm sure your some washed up hag that needs to find something to do, instead of playing on the computer!! YES just about all teenagers try alcohol-regardless where the parents are. Yes the of age girl was a drunk driver and had a wreck that same night just minutes afer she got HER but kicked--and just what if she hit you and your family head on--how resonsible would you think she was then--bet you would have all kinds of things to bitch about!!?? she could have even killed the other people that was riding with her...???
stilwell

Mcalester, OK

#18 Apr 13, 2011
holy crap! Man all im saying is i was there and dont need to hear all the other BS. guess everytime a kid trys to talk smack to me i will fight them and put em in check. aint that right adult view?

Broken Arrow, OK

#19 Apr 13, 2011
i totally disagress the adult in the situation should have been an adult and called her mother or she should have at least not partyed with her i been the underager before and i been the adult if an adult thinks its ok to party with a kid u should care and make sure that kid is not hurt or does stupid stuff but sounds to be that the 21 or 22 yr old took her out to that park just to kick her ass that sounds like a lil 21 or 22 needs to grow up
adult view

Haskell, OK

#20 Apr 13, 2011
fyi "i live at honey hill", i'm not some washed up hag. it's none of your buisness but i am in my early 30's....thank you very much! actually, my age doesn't even matter...it wasn't my underage teenager that was out and about drunk with adults. i do feel bad that the 21 or 22 year old got into a wreck that night. i actually can't believe that you are sooo rude and crude to even mention that the adult drunk could or might of hit me or my family head on. thank god, no one got killed. that's not even the topic or conversion on this forum anyway.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stilwell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Girls at Baldor 36 min Maybe 5
Girls dtf 16 hr Lightskindboi 34
Dtf tahlequah? 16 hr Lightskindboi 1
paige linville (Jan '13) 22 hr shes a joke 26
Nicut boy 23 hr bahaha 6
yuba sam (Feb '15) Sat sad story 18
Make america great again Jul 22 Mexican american 4

Stilwell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance