Frankie Hargis running for Council?

Frankie Hargis running for Council?

Posted in the Stilwell Forum

Cherokee

Starke, FL

#1 Aug 22, 2011
I heard Frankie is running for Joe's council seat for the rest of his term after he gave her the big hug at the watch party. Anybody know if that's true and when the election is?
blowed up

Tahlequah, OK

#2 Aug 23, 2011
yeah she is running......she is running on Jodi's skirt tail.....she will just a runing buddy for Jodi...I don't thinks she is smart enough to be in there....she might learn but by that time it will be time to elect someone else......smh..

Since: May 11

stilwell

#3 Aug 23, 2011
i agree!
Cherokee

Mansfield, TX

#4 Aug 23, 2011
Me to.She isn't real smart. But she'll get absentee ballots and she'll win. Wuz hoping it was just a rumer.
jsbwu567Gee

Broken Arrow, OK

#5 Aug 23, 2011
Frankie is smart. She is a well rounded candidate. She's worked for Cherokee nation for a while. She knows what will help the nation.
Anonymous

Stilwell, OK

#6 Aug 25, 2011
Really? Smart enuf to get fired from Wal Mart and suspended from Cherokee Nation? hehe but that's the kind of people you cherokees elect.

Since: May 11

stilwell

#7 Aug 25, 2011
wasn't she suspended for using cherokee nation equipment to campaign?? that was several years ago..hmmm
wayneSR

Broken Arrow, OK

#8 Aug 27, 2011
thats all we need is another white a$$ person on the council its embarassing
Local

United States

#9 Aug 28, 2011
Don't really know her personally, but she can't manage her own finances. Check with some of the local merchants. I don't think we need somebody like that managing the tribe's finances.
No Way

Marble Falls, TX

#10 Sep 14, 2011
Surely nobody would vote for her, execept possibly the dead voters who vote absentee. I didn't even know they had notaries there....... They must get a heck of a travel budget.
Somebody

United States

#11 Sep 18, 2011
Vote Jack Fourkiller!!!!!
Please

Broken Arrow, OK

#12 Sep 18, 2011
I think Jack Fourkiller is a good man, but I hears he was a Smith supporter. So no thanks.
OldOwl

United States

#13 Sep 18, 2011
Vote Joe Adair Tribal Council District 2
Best Qualified of all the candidates!!!!
Chow

United States

#14 Sep 18, 2011
OldOwl wrote:
Vote Joe Adair Tribal Council District 2
Best Qualified of all the candidates!!!!
Is this Joe Adair the crooked lawyer from Stilwell?

The one that got fired from the Stilwell Government?
OldOwl

United States

#15 Sep 19, 2011
He did not get fired he is still City Attorny.
This a problem between the Mayor & City Council, and Joe elects to stay netural and not take sides.
Your name appears here

United States

#16 Sep 19, 2011
Hargis is the wrong person for the job, she can't even keep a job, how is she gonna help the CN? I agree she is just riding on the skirt tails of Fishinghawk.
Linda

United States

#17 Oct 1, 2011
Vote Mike Ketcher. He may like to run his mouth a little too much, but he would straighten things out. He doesn't support Chad or Bill John, just wants to make the community better for the people. He has some really good ideas for the people of the Cherokee Nation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stilwell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Make america great again (Jun '16) 39 min fibertrump 10
Looking Bi or Gay 6 hr MrF 6
Joe Bruner and Tyler Lee 22 hr Mr Know it all 8
Lauren Hogner 23 hr Wonderer 1
Billy Wing (Oct '16) Mon Worthless wings 5
Kevin Flynn Mon Nicole 33
Miranda Pauley. Jul 13 Curious 1

Stilwell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance