Mexican Perras
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Proud2bAmerican

United States

#1 Sep 19, 2012
I absolutely cannot stand all these stupid mexican b*tches that act like their sh*t dont stink! If yall b*tches think yall are better than american girls get yalls [email protected] a$$es back to where yall belong MEXICO! If yall was so good yall wouldnt have had to come to the united states.
elena

Coweta, OK

#2 Sep 19, 2012
Proud2bAmerican wrote:
I absolutely cannot stand all these stupid mexican b*tches that act like their sh*t dont stink! If yall b*tches think yall are better than american girls get yalls [email protected] a$$es back to where yall belong MEXICO! If yall was so good yall wouldnt have had to come to the united states.
Bahahahahahahahaha your
Just jealous cause you aren't Mexican I got one thing to say I was born and raised in American so this is my home as well stupid prick look around brown pride all around Mexican and proud pinche Perra soy Mexican Guey y mi Raza.
elena

Coweta, OK

#3 Sep 19, 2012
And FYI white bitches are wanna be Mexicans they wear la virgen de Guadalupe on their shirts or hang her pics up in their house and they date Hispanics and I must say Hispanics have more cars and homes than white people jajaja that's what makes ya so made and take a look around not only are there white bitches getting with hispanics you got negras to pinche Moyas are just as bad so stop hating on us cause we aren't going no where.
concerned

Rockmart, GA

#4 Sep 19, 2012
the only thing mexican women are good at is sitting at the welfare office lying while their husband or boyfriend is working to get benefits but these women are lying no one in their home works thats what their good at besides most of them are fat and will never compare or be like or as pretty as american women all they can do is sit back and wish
karla

Coweta, OK

#6 Sep 19, 2012
concerned wrote:
the only thing mexican women are good at is sitting at the welfare office lying while their husband or boyfriend is working to get benefits but these women are lying no one in their home works thats what their good at besides most of them are fat and will never compare or be like or as pretty as american women all they can do is sit back and wish
excuse me American woman are just as fat most o them are dibetic and have heart problems not to mention high blood pressure and honey they are a bunch of lazy ass American women in the welfare office getting thousand of dollars of food just to sale for their drug habits or gas money so before you open your mouth about Mexicans take a long look at your own kind
karla

Coweta, OK

#7 Sep 19, 2012
Proud2bAmerican wrote:
Yea and then they get knocked up so they can have babies and use them for food stamps or they come here already knocked up so their babies can have a social security card. Thats so pathetic to use a kid that way. And as for you fat a$$ elena WORKMAN! You aint no f*ckin mexican stupid b*tch! And if you are a mexican you probably wasnt even a wanted child, your mom probably only had you to get on welfare, yea sorry to break it to you but that is the truth, thats the only reason there are so many of the mexican b*tches getting pregnant!
jajaja stop hating you pathetic loser and don't worry about how many kids we want to have how about you worry about getting your lazy men o work instead of living off the system
Murrica

Monroe, LA

#8 Sep 19, 2012
Your funny post almost made me laugh, but then I realized you were serious.
Proud2bAmerican

United States

#9 Sep 19, 2012
karla wrote:
<quoted text>
jajaja stop hating you pathetic loser and don't worry about how many kids we want to have how about you worry about getting your lazy men o work instead of living off the system
You're probably just another nasty a$$ wannabe living off the system. You can wish all you want but its not going to change what race you are stupid b*tch! I dont see why anyone would wanna be a mexican perra because they are skank a$$ nasty sl*ts! Wearing their skirts with their fat a$$ hanging out acting like virgins when they are the biggest h0z in town.
karla

Coweta, OK

#10 Sep 19, 2012
Proud2bAmerican wrote:
<quoted text>You're probably just another nasty a$$ wannabe living off the system. You can wish all you want but its not going to change what race you are stupid b*tch! I dont see why anyone would wanna be a mexican perra because they are skank a$$ nasty sl*ts! Wearing their skirts with their fat a$$ hanging out acting like virgins when they are the biggest h0z in town.
apparently it brothers you that much to start a topic about Mexicans but you know what proud2bAmerican god loves is all so instead of bickering back and fourth im going to not respond cause everybody has their own opinions and are entitled to their own freedom of speech but I love my race and even have mad love for those who hate against us so I'm going to be the better person and say my apologizes for speaking in bad manner because I have realized that bickering back and fourth on this website isn't going to go anywhere except get some panties in a wad so there I guess you win cause i am just letting to let it be I mean really you don't like Mexicans that's your choice nobody can make you like them but all I know Is that god loves me and my race thats all that matters is we have gods love
Proud2bAmerican

United States

#11 Sep 19, 2012
karla wrote:
<quoted text>
apparently it brothers you that much to start a topic about Mexicans but you know what proud2bAmerican god loves is all so instead of bickering back and fourth im going to not respond cause everybody has their own opinions and are entitled to their own freedom of speech but I love my race and even have mad love for those who hate against us so I'm going to be the better person and say my apologizes for speaking in bad manner because I have realized that bickering back and fourth on this website isn't going to go anywhere except get some panties in a wad so there I guess you win cause i am just letting to let it be I mean really you don't like Mexicans that's your choice nobody can make you like them but all I know Is that god loves me and my race thats all that matters is we have gods love
Well first of all I did not say that I didnt like mexicans! I said I cant stand the way they act better than everybody else. Actually I get along with most mexicans but there are certain ones that act like their sh*t dont stink! Always talkin crap about american women. Thats bullsh*t! If they dont like us why the f*ck they coming to the united states?
the real nae

Dallas, TX

#12 Sep 20, 2012
ok first of all just because a name says elana dosnt mean its me stupid um because thats not even how you spell my name um and im not mexican im white THANK! you very much i so enjoy these moments where women want to talk about me on here but yet dont even know me enuff to spell my first name rite but its cool im lovin it anyway
Luvergirl

United States

#13 Sep 20, 2012
Mexicans wanna marry other mexicans or white, Indians wanna marry mexicans and whites will marry anything! SO FN WHAT!!! Such a pathetic post this was!
lmfaoo

United States

#14 Sep 24, 2012
Omge -_-
elena

Coweta, OK

#15 Jan 13, 2013
I kno a bunch of them
elana an mexican hater

Spokane, WA

#16 Jan 13, 2013
Elana workman just put your whole name I now its you your 500plus pounds of course u have to like Mexicans only one that will ride up in them rolls duck get u prago get married six mounth latcardivorce your ass but he got. Wat he wanted green card fellas out start loving our fat woman so they won't marry Mexicans an my they stay there if they got no way to get a green card cause these beaner a$$ mo*&$$+-*&$ spread like cocktail roaches
the real nae

Broken Arrow, OK

#17 Jan 14, 2013
Oo! Thanks someboy can get my name rite! God bless you! But really i have no clue what your talking about my life is not what you need to be worried about but its ok if you want to keep this going i like to know what 2 faced stilwell people think about me and topix is the only place FAKE! people can be real! And by the way honey i am nowhere close to 500lbs but no i know you were some i use to know but now longer talk to cause i dont have time to keep checking for a knife in my back cause thats the only kinda friends your finding in stilwell well LOVE the NEWS FLASH! have a great day
sorry

Spokane, WA

#18 Jan 14, 2013
Sorry enough dope u made it down to 400 lb excuse me don't be another Mexican baby factery we dint need ant more American cock roaches running around cause people like you r the reason that over populating this country people like u an ur little Mexican loving friand having two or three kids by two or three different cock roach beaniers
the real nae

Broken Arrow, OK

#19 Jan 14, 2013
oh GOD BLESS your little soul im not 400lbs either but i dont really care what you have to say and ill have kids with whoever i please and i dont use drugs! ill pray for you k :)
sorry

Spokane, WA

#20 Jan 14, 2013
Sorry but you an every one who nows you knows that puff the glass meth di$%
the real nae

Broken Arrow, OK

#21 Jan 14, 2013
well sorry whoever is givin u info is a liar but thanks anyway im not who you think i am Goodnite and may god bless u with a beautiful day tomarrow i have nothing more to say

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stilwell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gordon E. Minor 5 hr Curious 2
court system 13 hr lollipop girl 8
Baldor in Westville 21 hr Prowl 3
Ashley sawney?? Thu Renae 3
Misty johnson Thu Good 13
Looking for pipefitter. Thu WeinonabearRunnin... 1
District Attorney (Jul '16) Thu JoeAdair 5

Stilwell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance