Child Killed In Stilwell House Fire

Mar 11, 2011 Full story: NewsOn6 Tulsa 109

A 5-year-old child is killed in house fire north of Stilwell in rural Adair county.

Full Story
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Broken Arrow, OK

#1 Mar 11, 2011
Aww that is very sad!
Awww who was it

Coweta, OK

#2 Mar 11, 2011
Lord help the family right now in there hurtful situation omgoodness my heart goes out to the family.
Layla

Tahlequah, OK

#3 Mar 11, 2011
So sad may god be with this family. They are in my prayers
iamtheoneshelove s

Bradenton, FL

#4 Mar 11, 2011
who was it
Westville

Rowlett, TX

#5 Mar 11, 2011
Can't find out any names. Rental property, I think. Assuming the child lived there, but it could have been at the babysitters. Such a horrible tragedy.
sad

United States

#6 Mar 11, 2011
This is a very sad situation the family in my prayers.
iamtheoneshelove s

Claremont, NC

#7 Mar 11, 2011
richer is the last name
sadden

United States

#8 Mar 11, 2011
http://m.facebook.com/home.php #!/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.5n ewsonline.com%2Fnews%2Fkfsm-ch ild-killed-in-stilwell-house-f ire-20110311%2C0%2C3513741.sto ry&h=d4c34&refid=0. That's a link to an article.
sadden

United States

#9 Mar 11, 2011
That didn't work. Just go to 5newsonline.com

Since: Mar 11

Coweta, OK

#11 Mar 11, 2011
Whoa whoa whoa y should the mother be locked up ive known these good people for a very long time the house caught fire the little boy was asleep and she was trying to get everyone out of the house and b4 she could get to him his blanket caught fire and he died b4 she got him out they are hadassa kenneth thars the parents and the kids are nami abigail mariah and a 3 year old the boy that died was samuel he was 5 years old

Since: Jan 11

United States

#12 Mar 11, 2011
lock up wrote:
I think the mother should be locked up
Why would you say that? All the reports say that his mother was badly burned trying to rescue him.

Since: Mar 11

Coweta, OK

#13 Mar 11, 2011
Thats exactly what i was wondering shes a good mother and her shirt caught fire wen she went back in to get him and gave her 3rd degree burns or worse on her back and arms

Since: Jan 11

United States

#14 Mar 11, 2011
iamtheonesheloves wrote:
richer is the last name
Richter
mad

United States

#15 Mar 12, 2011
Some people have no respect for others. This family has had a great lose.
all that

Hawkinsville, GA

#16 Mar 12, 2011
lock up wrote:
I think the mother should be locked up
Please explain that statement. It started with a wood stove, the Mother attempted to rescue the child who had hid in the closet, as is natural reaction, and was airlifted from the scene. What else could she have done? If you want to talk about locking up Mothers let's talk about the ones who are on drugs, drive without children buckled in and standing in cars, letting babies run in roads, or as happened in NW AR last summer, a Dad left his kid in the car to bake because he was thinking about work, but he was never charged in her death. Not even neglete. Justice in the world would lock up stupid people so they don't reproduce, not Mothers who are willing to die attempting to protect their children.
stilwell country girl

Wagoner, OK

#17 Mar 12, 2011
thats just sad the mother is probly in so much pain right now one she was badly burned but thats probly not what hurts her worst she lost her child she risked her life and we dont know what shes going thru but i can imagene has a parent wishing it was her itstead of her son,this mother got her kids out if she hadn't worked so hard on getting them out there would have been more lost yesterday she did her best and she r her family dont need this they have so much right now they need stilwell luv and support. i dont know these people never heard of them but we r a small town and need to come together and help people instead saying dumb stuff the mother needs to be locked up
mad

United States

#18 Mar 12, 2011
This family needs prayer and "all that" is correct. There is far worse people that needs locked up than a loving mother.
Checkit

Broken Arrow, OK

#19 Mar 12, 2011
If you have never been up close and personal with a house fire it might seem like you could just run in and save someone. The fumes are so toxic and the heat so high, it is just impossible. You cannot blame the mother. This was just a tragedy. If she had went back in there would have just been more death, and it wouldn't have helped anything.
friend

Sallisaw, OK

#20 Mar 12, 2011
does anyone know where we can drop off things for the family? i dont know these people but my heart wants to do something to help them. i have a 9 year old and to be without him would be hell for me i cant even start to think how they feel.your family will be in our thoughts
yesi have stuff

United States

#21 Mar 12, 2011
Yes if anybody know wat size clothes or anythng they need I will help out

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stilwell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fight 4 hr Ollie boy 1
Jennifer Robertson 4 hr Real 4
Drug Haven 8 hr HHimmy 11
New "gang" B.I.C. Bad Influence Crew ? 15 hr kryz 5
Which Adair County School Is a Dope Haven? (Aug '14) 18 hr Beth 129
Kimberly Fuson (May '14) 19 hr Tisha 6
cherrytree (Mar '14) 23 hr jackedup 7
Stilwell Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Stilwell People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:53 pm PST

Bleacher Report12:53PM
NFL Discusses Rules, Requirements of a Catch: Latest Comments and Reaction
Bleacher Report 6:35 PM
Should NFL Teams Consider Steep Price of Justin Houston Trade?
NBC Sports 9:07 PM
Dallas County D.A. has Wal-Mart police report
NFL 6:14 AM
Stephen Jones: I think Murray wants to stay in Dallas
Yahoo! Sports12:24 PM
Cowboys re-sign RFA WR Beasley