Misty Sanders (what a mom)

Misty Sanders (what a mom)

Posted in the Stilwell Forum

Yepppp

Haskell, OK

#1 Oct 26, 2011
What a mom, she don't deserve her kids for putting them I'm danger & almost costing their lives being high & finding drugs on her.. Yeppp good mom way to go..
what

United States

#2 Oct 26, 2011
Was the baby not in a car seat?
Losers

Haskell, OK

#3 Oct 26, 2011
Nope both her babies didn't have a car seat, drugs were found on her se went jail & was out the next day, wow she almost killed her babies & only served 1 night in jail.. Hmm
lmao

Coweta, OK

#4 Oct 26, 2011
i heard the youngest flu out of the car...
SMILEY

Bunch, OK

#5 Oct 26, 2011
BOTH BABIES CHECKED OUT OK. THEY FOUND POT IN MOMS CAR AND AT THE HOSPITAL IT FELL OUTTA HER PANTIES. A NURSE CALLED THE COPS. NO DAMAGE TO THE BABIES EXCEPT A BRUISE OR TWO THANK GOD FOR THAT
what

United States

#6 Oct 26, 2011
Wow at the very least she should've gotten a ticket or jail time for endangering her children! How sad those poor babies should be given to someone that will take care of them not kill them this pisses me off!
stilwell fyi

Dallas, TX

#7 Oct 26, 2011
SMILEY wrote:
BOTH BABIES CHECKED OUT OK. THEY FOUND POT IN MOMS CAR AND AT THE HOSPITAL IT FELL OUTTA HER PANTIES. A NURSE CALLED THE COPS. NO DAMAGE TO THE BABIES EXCEPT A BRUISE OR TWO THANK GOD FOR THAT
I know sheena parker is behind this. Sheena your no goody church girl. Look what you have done.
Truth-AFunnyThin g

Broken Arrow, OK

#8 Oct 27, 2011
Excuse me I had happen to be there at CT store when it happened so please don't try to say she's a good mom cause she's not, the babies didn't have damn car seats!! Come on now!!!
what

United States

#9 Oct 27, 2011
How old are they?
fyi

United States

#10 Oct 27, 2011
The oldest b 2 nxt mnth n the youngest is 11 mnths old. Yes the baby wuz thrown out n yes they wasn n carseats. N there wuz drugs found on her. Only spent one nite n jail. N now the only thing she's goin court for is for the drugs. U figured this b a lesson learned. That she wud realize things cud have been worse. But nope still doin wat she does now tht shes betr. Same o ways . Sum mother she is. Doesn care abt nothin or think abt nothn but herself.
fyi

United States

#11 Oct 27, 2011
stilwell fyi wrote:
<quoted text>I know sheena parker is behind this. Sheena your no goody church girl. Look what you have done.
it doesn't matter who's behind this. She brought all this on herself. Putn her babies n danger. All because she wuz high. Cant blame nobody but her for all this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stilwell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heath Campbell Fri Curious 1
Marcus Soap Thu know him 3
Stilwell Man arrested for arranging sex with minor (Jul '16) Apr 18 Annonymous 4
Emmitt Sam Child Rapist Apr 18 What 2
genora snell screws married men (Dec '11) Apr 17 The news 99
Molly Sawney (Jul '12) Apr 17 Michelle 10
OK sex offender roster (Oct '11) Apr 17 Emmitt Sam Rapes ... 22

Stilwell Jobs

Personal Finance

Stilwell Mortgages