Does anybody know Jessica Walker?

Posted in the Stilwell Forum

Just Curious

United States

#1 Jan 22, 2010
Somebody using this name has called me 3 times in the middle of the night, and I am wondering if she is real or it is a hoax/scam of some kind.(sort of like "is your refrigerator running? go catch it.")I don't know her.I don't even know if it was a local call. Appreciate any info.
thatonechick

Haskell, OK

#2 Jan 22, 2010
most likely a fake name they gave you there are many other people who have been getting prank phone calls also
Just Curious

United States

#3 Jan 23, 2010
That is what I think. One of my neighbors got a similar call, different name. Some people have too much time on their hands.

Thanks for confirming my own diagnois.
maybe

Broken Arrow, OK

#4 Jan 23, 2010
if its the jessica walker I know shes a meth addict
Just Curious

United States

#5 Jan 23, 2010
maybe wrote:
if its the jessica walker I know shes a meth addict
Does she live in this area? And have sort of a whiny voice? I am not trying to find her, you understand, but I would like to know if this is something that should concern me or if I should just hang up on her. She doesn't make sense when she calls and acts as though she has no idea it is the middle of the night.
Hmmm

Edmond, OK

#6 Jan 23, 2010
Just Curious wrote:
<quoted text>Does she live in this area? And have sort of a whiny voice? I am not trying to find her, you understand, but I would like to know if this is something that should concern me or if I should just hang up on her. She doesn't make sense when she calls and acts as though she has no idea it is the middle of the night.
Yes, we have had the same problem.
It is a girl calling, says her name is Jessica, will not say her last name to us, she tells us that her family has been raping her and so forth, she cries and begs for help, really made me believe it the first time.
She said some real Bad stuff, that I cant or wont say on here.
Things her family makes her do with animals and each other.
I asked her how old she is, she says she is 22.
And she has a very whiney voice.
I am just a soft hearted person, and fell for it, and cried with her the first time, I told her to go to the Police and she keeps saying she is from texas.
Well, One night when she called, she forgot to do the *69, or whatever it is, to make the call private, and it was coming from Holiday INN, so my husband and I got dressed, and drove thru the parking lot, and there was a truck sure enough that had Texas Plates.
So, I belive its someone whom has just moved here, trying to get some drama, Im not sure what it is.
But she must keep a list of the numbers she calls, because she has called a few times. It has been a week or so, since it has happened.
My husband told me not to believe it, that its just kids or druggies causing trouble.
Did she tell you the same type of stuff?
Just Curious

United States

#7 Jan 24, 2010
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, we have had the same problem.
It is a girl calling, says her name is Jessica, will not say her last name to us, she tells us that her family has been raping her and so forth, she cries and begs for help, really made me believe it the first time.
She said some real Bad stuff, that I cant or wont say on here.
Things her family makes her do with animals and each other.
I asked her how old she is, she says she is 22.
And she has a very whiney voice.

I am just a soft hearted person, and fell for it, and cried with her the first time, I told her to go to the Police and she keeps saying she is from texas.
Well, One night when she called, she forgot to do the *69, or whatever it is, to make the call private, and it was coming from Holiday INN, so my husband and I got dressed, and drove thru the parking lot, and there was a truck sure enough that had Texas Plates.
So, I belive its someone whom has just moved here, trying to get some drama, Im not sure what it is.
But she must keep a list of the numbers she calls, because she has called a few times. It has been a week or so, since it has happened.
My husband told me not to believe it, that its just kids or druggies causing trouble.
Did she tell you the same type of stuff?
We never got that far, but she did say that her family won't let her talk to people when they are there but they are out of town and she is using the phone. She needs to talk to somebody and what should she do? I advised her to go to the Bill Willis facility or to a minister, told her I couldn't help her, and hung up. The second and third times I have cut her off at the beginning, again advising her to get professional help.If she really does need help, I am not qualified to give emotional or mental advice, and if she is being physically abused she needs to call the law which she could surely do if she can call me. I wonder, since this has been going on for weeks, if she might WORK at that motel instead of being a guest?

Thanks for your input.
Hmmm

Edmond, OK

#8 Jan 24, 2010
Just Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
We never got that far, but she did say that her family won't let her talk to people when they are there but they are out of town and she is using the phone. She needs to talk to somebody and what should she do? I advised her to go to the Bill Willis facility or to a minister, told her I couldn't help her, and hung up. The second and third times I have cut her off at the beginning, again advising her to get professional help.If she really does need help, I am not qualified to give emotional or mental advice, and if she is being physically abused she needs to call the law which she could surely do if she can call me. I wonder, since this has been going on for weeks, if she might WORK at that motel instead of being a guest?
Thanks for your input.
You are welcome. I did call the police and told them about the situation, I have a few police officer friends, and I did let them know.
Since the initial first call, after she told me all of that, I dont talk to her now, she will cry, and beg me to listen, tells me about the same thing that she told you, about her family not letting her talk, all the horrible things they do, and how she has to hurry and hang up.
My husband thinks its just some people partying at the Holiday Motel, and getting a big laugh, doing that, and making people upset, like me. ; )
The details she was saying to me, were sick!
She really made me believe she was being abused. But ya know, I have never had anything like that happen to me before, so I didnt know.
I hope this helps some. I have seen that truck with the Texas plates in Passing. Looks like a truck load.
I just dont want them to call us anymore. My husband has been answering the phone, and he just hangs up on her.
Marla

Coweta, OK

#9 Jan 24, 2010
We get the same call at night....from agirl using the same name....always about 2 or 3 o clock in the morning...same story....whiney voice...we just tell her we arent qualified as counselors and hang up. She has done it numerous times. Probably the more you let her talk...the more she will try and get you to talk.
stilwell gal

Wann, OK

#10 Jan 25, 2010
yes it has been about a month ago--she called @ 5am and told me the same story that she was 22yrs old and just moved here from texas and that b4 she moved here she killed some kids?? but i'm sure its the same gal because ahs used the same name and whiney voice. but she does sound a little crazy--her voice sounds like she might need a little PROFESSIONAL help!
Just Curious

United States

#11 Jan 25, 2010
Well, thanks everybody for the info. We all want to help somebody who needs help, and I am glad somebody reported it to the police. I really think it's a hoax/somebody's idea of a joke, and if other people are getting the same story, I don't feel like she might have reached out to just me and I let her down. But if this is a joke, it is not funny, especially at 3 a.m. In my family when we get a call at that time of the night, we immediately assume something bad has happened or somebody is bad sick. Again, I appreciate the response.
Russia

United States

#12 Jan 25, 2010
Just Curious wrote:
Well, thanks everybody for the info. We all want to help somebody who needs help, and I am glad somebody reported it to the police. I really think it's a hoax/somebody's idea of a joke, and if other people are getting the same story, I don't feel like she might have reached out to just me and I let her down. But if this is a joke, it is not funny, especially at 3 a.m. In my family when we get a call at that time of the night, we immediately assume something bad has happened or somebody is bad sick. Again, I appreciate the response.
In my family.
Just exactly what kind of family are you talking about?
countrygirl

Broken Arrow, OK

#13 Jan 26, 2010
Russia wrote:
<quoted text>In my family.
I agree with justcurious if I got a phonecall late in the night (which is not usual for me) I would worry too. The only time I have received a call late in the night someone was sick or hurt.
Just Curious

United States

#14 Jan 26, 2010
Russia wrote:
<quoted text>In my family.
You know. Families consisting of parents, kids, grandparents, aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews.....people who care about each other and who are considerate of each other. We understand that most people are asleep at 3:00 a.m. and we wouldn't call each other at that time of night unless it was an emergency. So, when I get a call at that hour, my first thought is that something bad has happened to someone dear to me.
Strawberrygirl01

Broken Arrow, OK

#15 Jan 27, 2010
This same girl has called me three times. The first time I spoke with her I got the same song and dance everyone else gets. First the whiney voice and then she is home alone and scared that her mom is at work at Baldor in Siloam. I told her to call her pastor or something. THen she said that she had a friend that works at a famous flower shop here in town and that she needed to get in touch with this friend. I told her not to share any information with the friend that she didn't want told in our town. She said okay. I told her that this wasn't her friends phone number and please don't call back.

SEcond time she called. I didn't talk to her because I missed the called during the day, thank goodness. I blocked my phone number and called her back and told her this wasn't her friends phone number and please don't call back or I would call the police.

The third time was about 1 week ago and I didn't answer the phone at all because it was 5 am in the morning that time. I just got up and called the city police and told them about this stupid phone call. The deputy that answered the phone said they were aware of the phone call and that a deputy has known about it since October. The deputy is supposed to be all over this case.
Just Curious

United States

#16 Jan 28, 2010
Well, I don't know that he/she can do much about it. There are probably some pretty vague things she could be charged with, if they can prove it is her but that is about all. I personally am just delighted to know this is just a hoax and not somebody really in need of assistance. It won't bother my conscience at all to hang up on her next time. I will probably also report it to the police, just because they need to know how many people she is annoying/frightening, and I ask that anybody else getting these calls do the same, if you haven't already. Probably if the police do look around enough, she will stop/find a new story/find a new group of people to call. You've all made ME feel a lot better. Thanks.
wow

Richardson, TX

#17 Nov 4, 2013
Same thing happened to me last night and has happened once before... but it has been a long time since the last time she called... she told me that she was home alone and "I am so embarrassed" and "I don't know who I should talk to" but she told me her mom works at Hastings and that they just moved here from little rock and now they live at doyle's trailer park where there are "lots of mexicans" and started to tell me about something that happens at illinois river and I cut her off because the last time she called she started talking about her "sex toys" and I did not want to let her get that far into her pity party again. I think she needs HELP! Wondering if she is just mental and gets ahold of the phone once in a while??? But it is really weird because it has been about a year or so between her calls to me. Hope I don't get any more!:(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stilwell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
f**ken money & dope hungry sorry b*t*h. used m... 8 hr lets go play 8
Looking for a rent house 15 hr Tucfh 1
blow me for ice 20 hr dripdrop 20
Debate: Gay Marriage - Stilwell, OK (Jul '10) Tue Sam 278
Robert Crozier announces candidacy (May '10) Tue Mable 593
Who wants a good time? Mon oneeagle 2
who's All Running For Mayor???? Mon Ronnie 3
Stilwell Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web