Desiree Wilson
Serious

Tahlequah, OK

#1 Jul 20, 2011
Does anyone know Desiree Wilson and the loser she is with?
Just Sayin

United States

#2 Jul 20, 2011
If its the same Desiree Wilson I know her brother is a prevert he was arrested for soliciting a cop and going to Oaks to have sex with a child he is a fat nasty slob who has brough nothing but heartache to his mother and Desiree was probably his first victim!!!
MrsMichele

Moultrie, GA

#3 Jul 22, 2011
Serious wrote:
Does anyone know Desiree Wilson and the loser she is with?
are you talking about the one that was with chris a. or a different one? does she have 2 kids or something like that?
Skeptical

Haskell, OK

#4 Jul 24, 2011
Yep, that's the one with 2 kids by Chris Arnett, well if they're even his kids. She gets around a lot. She doesn't even have her kids, they stay with Chris or his parents all of the time. She's with some guy named Mike that is a total loser.
Anonymous

Broken Arrow, OK

#5 Jul 24, 2011
Yes she gets around alright. And she has an IQ of about 52. Poor kids have to be brought up in a family like that. She was with a real good guy awhile back but apparently she couldn't stay faithfull to him.
Serious

Tahlequah, OK

#6 Jul 25, 2011
She can't stay faithful to any guy good or not. I think Chris treated her really well and had a good job at one time, but she was coming back to Stilwell to cheat on him. Heard this new guy she's with is from Westville. He will soon learn how she really is when she cheats on him.
Anonymous

Broken Arrow, OK

#7 Jul 27, 2011
I know for a fact that she cheated on Chris with 7 other guys during the 4 years they were together. And after all that she lied to her last boyfriend about being pregnant and having a miscarraige! That girl will never be good for anyone, not even her kids.
check in time

Vian, OK

#8 Jul 27, 2011
so if all this is true, how is she any diffrent than most other women in Stilwell?
so true

Tahlequah, OK

#9 Jul 28, 2011
So who was her last boyfriend that she told she was pregnant? Because she says she can't have any more children.
Curious

Hollywood, FL

#10 Aug 26, 2011
Did Desiree's dad really push her down? That's what she's going around telling people.
cole

Philadelphia, PA

#11 Sep 14, 2011
Looking for my sister desiree wilson
blah

Broken Arrow, OK

#12 Oct 4, 2011
really guys how about yall stop talking crap about her she might be the best person in the world but she better then alot of the moms and wife/girlfriends in stilwell so grow up
native

Tulsa, OK

#13 Oct 5, 2011
who wuz her bother pose to meet n oaks?
Anonymous

Coweta, OK

#14 Jan 31, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
If its the same Desiree Wilson I know her brother is a prevert he was arrested for soliciting a cop and going to Oaks to have sex with a child he is a fat nasty slob who has brough nothing but heartache to his mother and Desiree was probably his first victim!!!
. U must b talkin bout a different desiree Wilson
crystal

Houston, TX

#15 Nov 14, 2015
Curious wrote:
Did Desiree's dad really push her down? That's what she's going around telling people.
That would be a family matter n no he didn't push her down

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stilwell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where's the shine? 11 hr Fed up 5
It's just starting 11 hr Imtelling 6
Haley harjo and tristan sam Sun Love you Haley 8
Josiah Flynn (Aug '15) Sun Want some 14
men of Facet Sun id do her 31
Snitch List Sun Zipper always zip 23
Memorial day Sat Zipper always zip 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stilwell Mortgages