First Prev
of 2
Next Last
laddie

Plano, TX

#1 Nov 22, 2012
Anyone know what happened to Tammy Richie? So sad. Prayers.
what

United States

#2 Nov 22, 2012
Which Tammy. Ritchie
rockie

United States

#3 Nov 22, 2012
was killed in auto accident. she had just left the hospital after seeing her brother, which they are taking off the ventilator today. so sad to loose 2 children in same day
what

United States

#4 Nov 22, 2012
Tammy was a Sweet Sweet lady!!! She would help anyone ...she will be missed !
omg

Coweta, OK

#5 Nov 22, 2012
omg what happened? shw was a swell lady! i cant believe it. what happened?
sad

United States

#6 Nov 22, 2012
What a sad day for the family. Tammie was such a great lady never seen her without a smile on her face. plz pray for the whole family.
wondering

Broken Arrow, OK

#7 Nov 22, 2012
any one know who she as married too?
Quietly

Broken Arrow, OK

#8 Nov 22, 2012
wondering wrote:
any one know who she as married too?
Randy Ritchie
wondering

Broken Arrow, OK

#9 Nov 22, 2012
Quietly wrote:
<quoted text>
Randy Ritchie
thank you.
okk

Broken Arrow, OK

#10 Nov 23, 2012
has it been on the news, i havent seen it. thats really sad.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#11 Nov 23, 2012
well come on folks. you say something trgic occurred, yet you can't say what, if anything happened nor has she been listed as passing away (thank goodness-at least not in the local side)or anything having happened. Other than a motorcyclist getting killed early yesterday morning in beggs, all seems to be goo for once. I think we can all be thankful for that. Now let's keep those prayers going for all those out and about in traffic doing the black Friday sales.
woman

Broken Arrow, OK

#12 Nov 23, 2012
We should be praying for comfort and peace for this family. She was a beautiful, strong woman. She will be missed greatly. Such a tragic thing for any family to endure.

Location hidden

#13 Nov 23, 2012
woman wrote:
We should be praying for comfort and peace for this family. She was a beautiful, strong woman. She will be missed greatly. Such a tragic thing for any family to endure.
Well of course thoughts and prayers are with her or any family who is dealing with tragedy, but still hasn't asnwered the question. no death notice has been posted that I've seen nor have any of our neighbors know anything about her- and they usually know everything about everyone within the county, if not Cherokee and Sequoyah as well.I just hope people are posting untrue things simply as a some sort of sick and/or cruel joke.
sick

United States

#14 Nov 23, 2012
you are one sick person. Yes this is true. She had been to see her brother who is bad in Tulsa was on her way and died in a car wreck. She was a blessing to all that knew her. Always had a smile on her face and will be missed by all that knew her
RETIRED_OUTLAW wrote:
<quoted text>
Well of course thoughts and prayers are with her or any family who is dealing with tragedy, but still hasn't asnwered the question. no death notice has been posted that I've seen nor have any of our neighbors know anything about her- and they usually know everything about everyone within the county, if not Cherokee and Sequoyah as well.I just hope people are posting untrue things simply as a some sort of sick and/or cruel joke.
friend

Broken Arrow, OK

#15 Nov 23, 2012
So sorry, my prayers go out to her family. She will be greatly missed by many.

Location hidden

#16 Nov 23, 2012
sick wrote:
you are one sick person. Yes this is true. She had been to see her brother who is bad in Tulsa was on her way and died in a car wreck. She was a blessing to all that knew her. Always had a smile on her face and will be missed by all that knew her
<quoted text>
Why am I a sick person simply because I asked a question as did a few others. Other than saying a tragedy occurred, there was no further info despite people asking. I hadn't heard anyone say or scene anything regarding her name or family, as did apparently several others. As I said my thoughts and prayers are with anyone who face tragedy and not just during the holidays-though I know from experience it makes it much more difficult. You know as well as I do that this site often has people who start rumors of people being killed or other horrific things who I assume are sick minded and get some kind of joy getting a rumor going. My prayers are with all those who knew and loved her as well as her brother. It's hard enough dealing with one nightmare only to have another thrown at you in a blink of an eye. I can only hope that that those who loved them will take some comfort and draw strength with all the thoughts and prayers for them.

Location hidden

#17 Nov 23, 2012
sick wrote:
<quoted text>
My apologies. As I went back and read the post I noted a much serious typo than mispelled words, bad grammer, etc. It should have said "I hope it's just not some sick person starting a horrible false rumor" as we all know that it happens on a regular basis on here as well as the county in general (just as one recent one that continues to pop up). I am so sorry for my typo that made an innocent statement into one I thought was offensive and can certainly understand how it could cause you or anyone else to become upset. I will try to do better catching the typos. My deepest apologies for any additional grief it may have caused. The wife and I have had our fair share of tragedies and it is especially hard when it is on a holiday when we should be doing nothing but enjoying the warmth and comfort of our loved ones.
friend of the family

United States

#18 Nov 23, 2012
She was a great lady and will be greatly missed by al that knew her!!! She wasn't afraid to get her hands dirty on the farm and was the best mom to her kids a kid could ask for!!! I never once saw the woman without a big smile and kind word to greet u with!! I never once heard her complain about anything in her life all she ever said was how blessed she was to have such a wonderful husband and family!! She should be an inspiration to us all with the Christian life she lead!! I never met a more god fearing women in my life!! There is no doubt where she is at right now!! Rest in peace tammy we all miss u!! And to randy and the girls i pray for strength and comfort the 1st 2 weeks ate ruff but pray hard god will help u And i promise it gets easier with time just remember all the things she taught u And all the good times!!!
BBQ

Tahlequah, OK

#19 Nov 24, 2012
RETIRED_OUTLAW wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is the outlaw saying stupid stuff again...I think he has that Alzheimer and just cant help it. He has not made any sense in some other posts too.
wondering

United States

#20 Nov 24, 2012
Does anyone know when Tammie services will be. The Lord gained him a great angel

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stilwell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brown eyes from loose caboose 11 hr Brown eyes 8
Looking for a church (Nov '16) Wed Stilwell girl 15
boner won't go away Wed sex offender 1
Looking for a friend Wed Cowgirl 91 1
Kids go wild no parent watches them Wed Grandmama 1
Loose caboose in watts Jun 20 NEW MEAT FOR MULEMAN 82
Mcdonalds Jun 19 moron 18

Stilwell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance