Been Here a Long Time

Princeton, TX

#22 Apr 25, 2012
I am a democrat,but I will vote for Jess if he makes it to November.I expect most of these negative posts were made by the same person or a few people from the courthouse.Jesses wife wasn't stealing candy money-somebody started that rumor to hurt him.And I have no use for Bible thumpers either,but Jess puts his time and his money into his minestry or whatever he calls it. Working on a house in 100 degree heat is not fun,but he does it every summer-for free with a bunch of kids who are probably not the best carpentry crew.Thats a lot different from thumping a Bible and nothing else. If you don't like him, fine, but don't lie about him.

Hopefully however it works out this election the living voters will make the choices,not the dead ones or the ones who don't even know they are registered. Thanks to the powers that be for limiting the number of ballots a notary can notarize!

Cookson Hills just seems to ahve gone away.But I heard after all this time Cates finally got his notary seal took away so maybe the Cookson case isn't dead either.

Since: Jan 12

Douglas, GA

#23 Apr 25, 2012
Well i know for a fact Terry LaRose is a crook. Jim and John LaRose mom got killed in a motorcycle wreck when they were baby's.The kids received a big settlement in which their father Terry LaRose, embezzled. And if you want proof go a head look it up, i will be posting more information on this matter. I'm not saying what we have now is the best but do you really want someone that would steal their kids money and let other people raise his children. People thanking about voting for this guy better do some research. When you see him out ask him if he knows an attorney by the name of Ernest Day, then ask him to tell you how he knows Ernest?
hee hee

United States

#25 Apr 25, 2012
Robert wrote:
Chandler is the hardest working man I know!! His roads look better than any commissioner's that I've seen! You can always tell where Chandler' s roads end and their's start!!! You all are just jealous you don't work as hard as he has over the years!!!! I hope he does win or we will not be able to travel down any county road in the entire county!!!
yep his road going to his house and his roads going to his lady friend and his friends ONLY
Khole

United States

#26 Apr 26, 2012
You are right Roger. The Democrate Journal had a nice little write up about the merriott woman and the band candy and money. The merrott woman left the stilwell school system shortly after.

This happened in the early 1990's and Would the DJ lie?

20 years is going to make a difference?

Once a highwayman, Always a Highwayman!!!

Since: May 11

stilwell

#27 Apr 26, 2012
FAR15 wrote:
Well i know for a fact Terry LaRose is a crook. Jim and John LaRose mom got killed in a motorcycle wreck when they were baby's.The kids received a big settlement in which their father Terry LaRose, embezzled. And if you want proof go a head look it up, i will be posting more information on this matter. I'm not saying what we have now is the best but do you really want someone that would steal their kids money and let other people raise his children. People thanking about voting for this guy better do some research. When you see him out ask him if he knows an attorney by the name of Ernest Day, then ask him to tell you how he knows Ernest?
this was over 30 years ago, and how do you know so much? are you a family member? how do you know this money wasnt used to take care of the kids? just sayin. you know everybody has skeletons in their closet, not one of us can say we are perfect..
maybe we need to hear what he has to say about what he will do for our county. i know one thing Chandler needs to be out. he flat out embezzles money from just about every thing he sinks his hands into. right in front of all our faces. look at our county roads, except for his area of the woods, they are terrible, the only time they are fixed is when cherokee nation comes in and does the road.
Question

United States

#28 Apr 26, 2012
Is laRose a repug or demorat?
yankee

United States

#29 Apr 26, 2012
FAR15 wrote:

I have known these kids since they were Babies. Yes he received a settlement when his first wife died to help raise the 4 children,but he did not embezzle anything. He worked hard to try to provide for his children, His job kept him away from home some but he made sure there was someone there to care for the children when he was working.At least he didn't put them up for adoption like some people thought he should have.He gave those kid more than alot of kids have.If he was such a bad guy than why did the judge in Michagan throw the case out of court?
As for Ernest Day if someone cares to check they would find he was disbarred several years ago for wrongdoings.
I'm sure there are things in your past that you would rather not let be known.
"JUDGE NOT LEAST YE BE JUDGED"
elliemae

United States

#30 Apr 26, 2012
Question wrote:
Is laRose a repug or demorat?

He is a repug.

Since: Jan 12

Douglas, GA

#31 Apr 26, 2012
yankee wrote:
<quoted text>
I have known these kids since they were Babies. Yes he received a settlement when his first wife died to help raise the 4 children,but he did not embezzle anything. He worked hard to try to provide for his children, His job kept him away from home some but he made sure there was someone there to care for the children when he was working.At least he didn't put them up for adoption like some people thought he should have.He gave those kid more than alot of kids have.If he was such a bad guy than why did the judge in Michagan throw the case out of court?
As for Ernest Day if someone cares to check they would find he was disbarred several years ago for wrongdoings.
I'm sure there are things in your past that you would rather not let be known.
"JUDGE NOT LEAST YE BE JUDGED"
If i was him i wouldnt want this to get out either, and if you know so much why did Jim and John go live with another family when they got in trouble for breaking into Elm Grove Church,o yes, i live around here to,Them kids never seen a penny of that money, or had anything until Ernest Day went to court for them and won. Of course none of them have anything to show for it. And i never said Ernest was a hero i just said he was the attorney that fought the insurance company. And by the way county commissioner does more than fix roads for starters they budget the county so STILWELL GIRL you need to learn a little more about politics before you go running your mouth bout something you know nothing about.And by the way the money was for three children matthew was not born to Jim and John and Tracy's mother.
Harvey

United States

#32 Apr 26, 2012
I don't suppose that a good, honest, independent is running for dist #2?
Gen

United States

#33 Apr 26, 2012
FAR15 wrote:
<quoted text> If i was him i wouldnt want this to get out either, and if you know so much why did Jim and John go live with another family when they got in trouble for breaking into Elm Grove Church,o yes, i live around here to,Them kids never seen a penny of that money, or had anything until Ernest Day went to court for them and won. Of course none of them have anything to show for it. And i never said Ernest was a hero i just said he was the attorney that fought the insurance company. And by the way county commissioner does more than fix roads for starters they budget the county so STILWELL GIRL you need to learn a little more about politics before you go running your mouth bout something you know nothing about.And by the way the money was for three children matthew was not born to Jim and John and Tracy's mother.

You better hope your Brothers don't find out what you just said!!

Since: May 11

stilwell

#34 Apr 27, 2012
really? that's funny your info is wrong, they all have the same mother... it seems you are the one that needs to get their facts straight before you go running your mouth bout something you don't know.
Geaux chandler

Coweta, OK

#36 Apr 29, 2012
I hope you win just to piss off all these whiney bawl bags that dont even live in your district, and are jealous cuz u aint sleeping with them or sharing your corruption with them!!
Rock on dude!! You got my vote cuz you aint lazy, or gay like all your haters!!
Vilet

United States

#37 Apr 29, 2012
Does anyone know whether Chandler is a blue dog democrate or not?

My understanding that a blue dog democrate is a republican hiding as a democrate just to get elected?

Correct me if I am wrong?
karen

United States

#38 May 1, 2012
wonder if karen horn is helping chandler again like she has in the past
Roger

United States

#39 May 1, 2012
Roger that__- a blue dog demorat is just a repugrat in disguise. And yes Karen will go down on the floor of the house to support Chandler?
onewhoknows

Clinton, MI

#40 May 2, 2012
FAR15 wrote:
<quoted text> If i was him i wouldnt want this to get out either, and if you know so much why did Jim and John go live with another family when they got in trouble for breaking into Elm Grove Church,o yes, i live around here to,Them kids never seen a penny of that money, or had anything until Ernest Day went to court for them and won. Of course none of them have anything to show for it. And i never said Ernest was a hero i just said he was the attorney that fought the insurance company. And by the way county commissioner does more than fix roads for starters they budget the county so STILWELL GIRL you need to learn a little more about politics before you go running your mouth bout something you know nothing about.And by the way the money was for three children matthew was not born to Jim and John and Tracy's mother.
Far15 doesn't have any idea what they are talking about. For one thing all 4 kids had the same mother, Teresa. She was killed when a semi tried to run the weigh station at Cambridge Junction in Michigan. The kids grandparents sued the trucking company and settled out of court. They received a settlement and every bit of the money was used to take care of the kids including buying 17 acres in Stilwell. When they graduated from school the property was to be divided between them and they could do with it what they wanted. All of them turned it down. They said they wanted cash. The three youngest kids took Terry to court to try to get it. I know because I had to testify. They didn't have a case. As I said earlier, all of the money was used to take care of them. Also Jim and John went to live with someone else because Terry and the boys were having problems and Terry thought it would be better to not fight with them. Micky and Tracy were already grown and out of the house. He thought that if they lived with Delbert and Donna for awhile they would come to their senses and come back home. Then Jim was killed in the car accident and nothing was the same after that. Oh and Terry never left the kids alone while he was working driving the truck. The kids were home with their stepmother. They were looked after and loved as if they were her own children. She still loves them very much and wishes they, one in particular, would stop trying to blame their dad for everything bad that has ever happened in their lives. They are adults now and need to make their own future. They are responsible for their lives now and they need to get on with it. People need to stop talking about things that they have no idea about. I can because I was there everyday from the time the kids were babies until the day I left. I spent 14 years with Terry and the kids and he did nothing wrong. I may not have always agreed with some of his parenting decisions but I can tell you that he was nothing but good to all four of the kids and loved them with all of his heart and very proud to be their dad. So everyone, especially Far15, needs to check their facts before they open their mouths!
Dale

San Antonio, TX

#41 May 30, 2012
You repugs should think long and hard about whom you pick to run against chandler.

Merriott was on the school board just to see that his urchants got good grades and now that the are college bound, he needs more money to buy their way through.

The tax payers should not have to pony up the money to buy his brats a college education. But if he is elected, then through graft andd corruption, they will pay.

Just remember ms. merriott left the stilwell school system for stealing the band money and candy.

You demorats should by now have your fill of chandler stealing.
Dale

United States

#42 May 30, 2012
Urchins--typo--graduated stilwell schools--
Dale

United States

#43 May 30, 2012
Yeah, dale, dumbass hillbilly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stilwell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kevin Bray 4 min Friend 10
John leach?? Snitches?? 5 hr Awesomeness 6
Ashley sawney?? 18 hr Hop off 1
Shannon k. Bunch Also Known as Shannon Philips Wed Jess 4
Jasa Holman Wed Heela 8
Cherry Tree Store Nov 14 Local 7
Mistie bunch Nov 14 Omg 8

Stilwell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance