First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Better days”

Since: Jan 09

Poteau, OK

#21 Jul 6, 2010
I learned plenty from growing up in Stinkville. Never share your drugs with nutcase yokels with concealed weapons.

Since: Jun 10

ADAIR COUNTY

#22 Jul 6, 2010
Left Hooverville wrote:
I learned plenty from growing up in Stinkville. Never share your drugs with nutcase yokels with concealed weapons.
And there I thought that was what made Adair county so interesting! Now you just ruined it for me!
Curious

United States

#23 Jul 21, 2010
Haha boy they had everyone fooled, Robbie and stephanie drank constantly and she was always throwing herself at someone around the ems. He always had a bottle with him, drinking and driving. There are really good medics who are there now, and that take pride in their jobs. Ok, a few of them should be out the door. Just saying lol
ha ha

United States

#24 Jul 21, 2010
Left Hooverville wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao, what a dumass.
SUCK a LOAD HOOVERDOUCHE!!!!

ADAIR COUNTY

#25 Jul 21, 2010
Curious wrote:
Haha boy they had everyone fooled, Robbie and stephanie drank constantly and she was always throwing herself at someone around the ems. He always had a bottle with him, drinking and driving. There are really good medics who are there now, and that take pride in their jobs. Ok, a few of them should be out the door. Just saying lol
How long has been going on? I saw and visited with him several times and never noticed the odor of alcohol or a change in his mannerisms - though its been a couple of months ago when I last seen him. Are you saying that in addition to "missing" drugs, there was/is an alcohol problem?
Curious

United States

#26 Jul 29, 2010
MAJOR CASH wrote:
<quoted text>
How long has been going on? I saw and visited with him several times and never noticed the odor of alcohol or a change in his mannerisms - though its been a couple of months ago when I last seen him. Are you saying that in addition to "missing" drugs, there was/is an alcohol problem?
Yes that is what im saying.

ADAIR COUNTY

#27 Jul 29, 2010
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes that is what im saying.
What a shame! I spoke to a couple of people I know in EMS and was told that not only did this result in them basically lose their jobs, but they could very well lose their licensure to work in EMS forever. Maybe they'll both be able or are getting help and can do something else.

ADAIR COUNTY

#28 Jul 30, 2010
Curious wrote:
Curious, I'm a bit curious regarding what you said about the Lattas. If he always had a bottle, drinking and driving, as well as her being intoxicated at the workplace, why didn't anyone say or do anything about it. I know he was the boss, but if those who knew this was going on and didn't report it, surely they knew they would be just as guilty- especially if something bad happened. Is it possible that the story has been added to a little? It's hard to believe others knew about it and didn't do anything to stop it, especially once they discovered there were some drugs missing.

ADAIR COUNTY

#29 Jul 30, 2010
Don't know about those working now, but I remember a few from years ago and they were all good. Always professional and truely compassionate not just patients, but their families. I can remember Bobby and Debbie Cothren always checking on their patients and people they knew in hospitals- and not just our local one. In fact, about 15-20 years ago they were kind enough to visit me at St. Francis and I've heard others say they done the same with them. It was very obvious they really cared about others and not just do what they had to do and collect a paycheck.
peopleRcrazy

Broken Arrow, OK

#30 Jul 30, 2010
MAJOR CASH wrote:
<quoted text>
What a shame! I spoke to a couple of people I know in EMS and was told that not only did this result in them basically lose their jobs, but they could very well lose their licensure to work in EMS forever. Maybe they'll both be able or are getting help and can do something else.
yep the lattas are getting help from a dealer since they dont have the ambulance service to steal there drugs from anymore
they managed to find a disable woman who will sell her
perscription pills to anybody and everybody that wants them
they probably met her when they had to haul her to the er

ADAIR COUNTY

#31 Jul 30, 2010
peopleRcrazy wrote:
<quoted text>
yep the lattas are getting help from a dealer since they dont have the ambulance service to steal there drugs from anymore
they managed to find a disable woman who will sell her
perscription pills to anybody and everybody that wants them
they probably met her when they had to haul her to the er
If what your saying is true, then why not report it to law enforcement, especially OSBI since they are the ones carrying the investigation. Although I can believe they may have or had a drug problem, I have trouble believing they were drinking, much less the wife being so drunk that she was making passes at the guys. I can't imagine their co-workers just letting this slide by since they would be just as responsible if something were to happen. And if she was crawling all over the men, where was Robbie? Why didn't Robbie put a stop to her flirting and such? Something doesn't sound right and makes me think that the story is embellished to make them look even worse, not to mention the other medics risking their own licenses and jobs for failing to report it. Is it possible that you or someone else is just mad at them and trying to make it worse? But as i've said before, one never knows what's behind closed doors.
hmm

United States

#32 Oct 11, 2010
Seen in the paper where Robbie has alot of charges on him.

ADAIR COUNTY

#33 Oct 12, 2010
hmm wrote:
Seen in the paper where Robbie has alot of charges on him.
Does seem he effectively ruined his career and licensure as well as face jail time depending on the attorney he gets. Looks like he's taking all the heat for the both of them. Such a shame. Never thought he or his wife would do such things, but once again, you knew know what's going on behind closed doors. I wonder how many patients were supposed to get Morphine, Demerol,etc., but either didn't get it or less than the prescribed amount. What about all those patients who take all their meds in a little walmart bag? Hopefully it's pure speculation and wonder, but I could see how one could find it easy to "borrow" a few pills from their patients without them knowing nor their partner driving.
WAnt to know

United States

#34 Oct 12, 2010
Who was that female ems that got fired for giving mouth to mouth recreation on the wrong end?
Bert

United States

#35 Oct 13, 2010
WAnt to know wrote:
Who was that female ems that got fired for giving mouth to mouth recreation on the wrong end?
Is this why old ketcher got fired?
sad

United States

#36 Oct 13, 2010
MAJOR CASH wrote:
<quoted text>
Does seem he effectively ruined his career and licensure as well as face jail time depending on the attorney he gets. Looks like he's taking all the heat for the both of them. Such a shame. Never thought he or his wife would do such things, but once again, you knew know what's going on behind closed doors. I wonder how many patients were supposed to get Morphine, Demerol,etc., but either didn't get it or less than the prescribed amount. What about all those patients who take all their meds in a little walmart bag? Hopefully it's pure speculation and wonder, but I could see how one could find it easy to "borrow" a few pills from their patients without them knowing nor their partner driving.
I heard he was taken the blame so she could take care of the baby. Also she is working at the hospital. How can she work at a place where meds are near. Well Robbie took the blame that's why.

ADAIR COUNTY

#37 Oct 13, 2010
WAnt to know wrote:
When was this supposed to have happened? I had heard anything about that type of actvity. Although I do remember 2 of their medics (sorry, I can't say where the info come from) saying a new EMT accusing the director at the time of sexual harrassment, but that been at least 15-16 years ago (maybe more). However, after making the accusation and a formal complaint (I believe they said it was filed with the clerk, but not sure), she suddenly recanted and withdrew the complaint. Every time I see the medics I would almost swear they're getting younger. The veterans have moved either moved on to greener pastures or retired. You always hear of meds being stolen from nursing home drug carts and even drug abuse among medics, but I was floored to hear of the allegations against Robbie. As I understand it, they had a significant amount of narcotics missing. Such a shame. Now both he and his wife have likely ruined their careers forever, not to mention robbie facing serious charges and possibly jail time. He certainly was the last person I would have ever thought to have done such acts. I remembered him when he was quite young and went to school with some of my family members. Hopefully they'll get help and can get over this speed bump.

ADAIR COUNTY

#38 Oct 13, 2010
Bert wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this why old ketcher got fired?
Time to pull your mind out of the gutter. what is the facination everyone has with sex? regardless of who it is, at least one (usually several more or at least pen names) person has to insinuate or flat out make things up. Ketcher retired after working some 25-30 years though it could be a few more years, but not sure. He put his time in and was at retirement age, so why not leave the stress that job must have and take time to enjoy life before one becomes unable to do so.

ADAIR COUNTY

#39 Oct 13, 2010
sad wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard he was taken the blame so she could take care of the baby. Also she is working at the hospital. How can she work at a place where meds are near. Well Robbie took the blame that's why.
Sad all the way around. If I'm not mistaken only Robbie is/was a paramedic and the wife wasn't, which by law says she or anyone other than the paramedic are not to have a key or access to controlled substances such as morphine, valium, etc.. If I'm correct about her not being a paramedic, there's really not much they can do other than report it to officials who can and do revoke their license. Robbie, being a paramedic as well as director, had access to everything and has to be held accountable. The grapevine/gossip line has been saying the only reason they go caught so soon was due to her being found unconscious from overdosing and likely would have died had whoever found her been a couple three minutes later. Apparently, it's being kept fairly low key in regards to the city employees as they will say nothing but the Latta's resigning. So who knows. Hopefully they can get treatment and find someting else they can do. It'll be a long and bumpy ride, but others have done it and are doing well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stilwell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Miranda Pauley. 19 hr Red 4
Who wants some drugs? Sat OGSkinnyPenis 1
Tell Carrie Hamby Sep 16 Neh 1
Alright ladies Sep 16 Interested 6
Sweet 9 yr old baby girl Precious Sep 16 Concerned 3
Area snitch list (Nov '16) Sep 16 LMAO 18
Chubby white booty (Sep '16) Sep 16 Great in bed 22

Stilwell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance