Next Last
missyouwish2011

Boynton, OK

#1 Mar 25, 2011
she still around?
ugh

Longview, TX

#2 Mar 25, 2011
lives in tahlequah. She is freaking nuts!
missyouwish2011

Boynton, OK

#3 Mar 25, 2011
@ least she out of stilwell! how she nuts?
Who cares

Walker, LA

#4 Mar 28, 2011
She isn't anything but a b!tch who thinks she can talk crap and no one will touch her midget a$$..but I still owe her an a$$ whooping and I will get her the next time I come across her
ugh

United States

#5 Mar 28, 2011
I'm right there with you who cares, she already ran once lol. I love hearing her talk hard core until your face to face! Now that's some funny sh*t.
yup

Cordele, GA

#7 Mar 30, 2011
Ok girls. She is something other then a bitch. She is 2 faced and a lier. She thinks she is better then everyone but really she is not.She moved out of her mommys house once and couldn't make it and she will be back again. She can't even take care of her kid. She gripes about JJ but she is worse then him at least everyone knows he drinks alot. She goes out and parties and would leave that kid with her mom but then wouldn't let JJ see him unless he stayed right there with him all the time.She is crazy she thinks she has friends but they don't even like her!
hum

Broken Arrow, OK

#8 Mar 30, 2011
lmbo i hate that little asshole she is so fucking ugly with them big ears and damn shark teeth all she is is mouth from the south when i get my hands on that little barking dog you bet its going to it for her mouth cus if she can bark as much as she does than she should be able to back it up,i seen her the other day at the store buying beer and when she seen me she gave me this smerky look and i statred to walk upp to her and she ran outta the store didn't even wait for her change stupid scared little bitch
lol

United States

#9 Mar 30, 2011
hum wrote:
lmbo i hate that little asshole she is so fucking ugly with them big ears and damn shark teeth all she is is mouth from the south when i get my hands on that little barking dog you bet its going to it for her mouth cus if she can bark as much as she does than she should be able to back it up,i seen her the other day at the store buying beer and when she seen me she gave me this smerky look and i statred to walk upp to her and she ran outta the store didn't even wait for her change stupid scared little bitch
Amen sister
mdjjkkk

United States

#10 Apr 8, 2011
Anyone know were she lives in tahlequah
lovesthosehatas

Boynton, OK

#11 Apr 13, 2011
are u sure she even really moved out of mommy's? if so wont last long. i heard the baby wasnt even jjs no surprise there
lovesthosehatas

Boynton, OK

#12 Apr 13, 2011
if she really is moved out of mommys it wont last long, never does. heard that wasnt even jjs baby, no surprise there
ugh

United States

#13 Apr 13, 2011
Have you ever seen Jon? I can't fkn stand hailey but that baby is JJs.
mdjjkkk

United States

#14 Apr 13, 2011
Yeah she did
lovesthosehatas

Boynton, OK

#15 Apr 15, 2011
well theres one plus jst one of her million CRAZY wayz of tryna keep jj in her life lolz!
jus wondern

United States

#16 Apr 22, 2011
lol she is so pathetic trying to keep him in her life. how do u know so much about her. are u her friend or his. juz wondering. don't know her to well but dis chick seems like one crazy bitch
ummm

Benton, AR

#17 Apr 23, 2011
It's not like JJ is father of the year...but they are both pretty messed up.
ugh

United States

#18 Apr 23, 2011
JJ is flawed like everyone but when he has his child he is nothing but daddy and there is not a thing he loves more then his child. He certainly doesn't behave the way she does infont of the baby!
jus wonderin

United States

#19 Apr 23, 2011
how do you people whoever u are know so much about the two of them. you sure are taking up for jj. haha what are you to him. and she is crazy end of story.
jus wonderin

United States

#20 Apr 23, 2011
ummm wrote:
It's not like JJ is father of the year...but they are both pretty messed up.
How are they both messed up
lovesthosehatas

Eufaula, OK

#21 Apr 25, 2011
went to school wit em both. dont know jj too well but hailey pretty much worthless

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stilwell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Horny girls in stilwell? 3 hr fungirl 24
Roy Gill 3 hr Roys biggest fan 3
stilwell police dept (Sep '11) 4 hr jassy 43
Robbin linville 5 hr Ignorant 22
Mullins--A joke? 7 hr FfuckMullins 25
Danya Curtis or Cindy Jones 15 hr Evan 11
men of Facet (Dec '15) Thu I know 43

Stilwell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance