Sean Catron at stilwell high school

Posted in the Stilwell Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
I agree

Haskell, OK

#1 Feb 13, 2009
So, here it is 8:38 and for some reason, Sean Catron is walking around the highschool. Why would the staff allow this to happen? Right now he is in the classroom speaking with another teacher, of course the class is filled with kids. Get off your ass Mrs. Ketcher!, Dont you realize this is a lawsuit waiting to happen.
I agree

Haskell, OK

#2 Feb 13, 2009
Is'nt there some sort of restraining order issued or something?, Mrs. Fletcher, are you the one responsible for this?, Let me understand this, you have a teacher who is alleged to have had sexual relationships with underage girls and yet you allow him to roam the school freely, side by side with the children whom he had sex with? What about keeping the kids safe?
So, i guess this is about the staff, Fletcher, Ketcher and thouvenel.

Chime in everyone, speak your mind on this.
Has he been convicted

Haskell, OK

#3 Feb 13, 2009
If he has not been convicted it seems he is innocent until proven guilty. Am I wrong?
They dont Care

Broken Arrow, OK

#4 Feb 13, 2009
Mrs. Ketcher, Mrs. Fletcher, Mr. Thouvenel, get off your ass, and take care of this matter.
Kids are calling there parents, Some kids are even frantic. This needs to be taken care of.
I agree

Haskell, OK

#5 Feb 13, 2009
sure, but would you still wanting someone who might have and might not be walking right next to your daughter? How about if he had been accused of murdering someone, would you want that man walking around your daughter or sons school?
I agree

Haskell, OK

#6 Feb 13, 2009
the school felt strong enough about it to suspend him, so why are they letting him go back during school hours to do anything?
They dont Care

Broken Arrow, OK

#7 Feb 13, 2009
Because its Stilwell, administration is the same, this town does not care, its full of pedophiles. They work together, to molest as many kids as they can.
leapin

Haskell, OK

#8 Feb 13, 2009
to me it shows more credibility to the girls, i mean all this is going on and it's like he CANT stay away from the school, if you didn't believe he was a pedophile before...you might now. He is really really hurting his case...I can't believe his attorney knows he's down there. If it was my client I would warn him to stay away from that place..who is his attorney?

“Better days”

Since: Jan 09

Poteau, OK

#9 Feb 13, 2009
Wow! Actually if he doesn't molest any kids or get into any trouble they'll probably say he's reformed. I've heard it all though, just goes to show the upper crust in Stilwell can do what they want and get away with it. What a dark little town!
leapin

Haskell, OK

#10 Feb 13, 2009
someone should take a pic of him at the school with a camera phone

Location hidden

#11 Feb 13, 2009
So how many muffins has he glazed? Im sure he is pretty cocky knowing that the carsons have created a defense fund for him.
Stilwell Citizen

Haskell, OK

#12 Feb 13, 2009
Has he been convicted wrote:
If he has not been convicted it seems he is innocent until proven guilty. Am I wrong?
You are correct.
cup of tea

Haskell, OK

#13 Feb 13, 2009
He can go anywhere he wants. He can go to the school I doubt that pregnant girls are to no interest to him.
cup of tea

Haskell, OK

#14 Feb 13, 2009
He can go anywhere he wants. I for one being a parent think he is unfairly treated. Don'T believe anything that these girls have said.
cup of tea

Haskell, OK

#15 Feb 13, 2009
Even if he is judged to be guilty on the lies that were told I will still trust him.

“Better days”

Poteau, OK

#16 Feb 13, 2009
cup of tea wrote:
Even if he is judged to be guilty on the lies that were told I will still trust him.
Since being found guilty is very probable based on the evidence that we know of, have you negotiated how you will kiss his a$$ when his a$$ is behind plexiglass?

“Better days”

Poteau, OK

#17 Feb 13, 2009
cup of tea wrote:
He can go anywhere he wants. I for one being a parent think he is unfairly treated. Don'T believe anything that these girls have said.
He won't go to Bell, guarantee that, take him there if you don't believe me and save the taxpayers a few dollars.
cup of tea

Haskell, OK

#18 Feb 13, 2009
Don'T go to bell? Why? is that where your worthless scum self lives. You scum ,don't know what you are talking about. He can go to bell if he wants but even I wont go to bell. nothing there. Matter of fact it isn't like it use to be. I think everyone has grown up. If you live there it really has gone to the dogs.

“Better days”

Poteau, OK

#19 Feb 13, 2009
Like I said, he won't go to bell.
cup of tea

Haskell, OK

#20 Feb 13, 2009
Left Hooverville wrote:
<quoted text>
Since being found guilty is very probable based on the evidence that we know of, have you negotiated how you will kiss his a$$ when his a$$ is behind plexiglass?
In every post you make you show who you are. I know and I am going to post your full name at 1 pm on Saturday March 16th. You are nothing, you hide behind your "left hooverville" and act like you are far away. Yet we both know where you are. So get off your high horse and shut your scum mouth. YOU HAVE DONE WORST.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stilwell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
willie fisher (Sep '15) 10 hr innocent 22
Danya Curtis or Cindy Jones 10 hr You kno it 4
Horny girls in stilwell? 13 hr fungirl 15
anyone want to f**k tonite (Dec '13) 17 hr Homie 6
Men should not be aloud in womans bathrooms 19 hr TakeOneBigDump 15
men of Facet (Dec '15) 20 hr ram it 42
Cheating Husbands 22 hr Reality 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stilwell Mortgages