Next Last
nativeswagg

United States

#1 Jun 20, 2012
witch is the worst place to live?
well

United States

#2 Jun 20, 2012
I live in cherry tree and its crazy at times but not really bad at all...I don't think anyway
well

United States

#3 Jun 20, 2012
and if you ask me the whole town of stilwell could be bad not just cherry tree or bell lol
who cares

United States

#4 Jun 20, 2012
There both loserville who cares
well

United States

#5 Jun 20, 2012
we are definitely not losers not like the whole town is perfect
christian hummingbird

United States

#6 Jun 21, 2012
my family has lived in cherry tree since forever and i like the only people who dont like it are white people or mexicans or indians tryin to be white
christian hummingbird

United States

#7 Jun 21, 2012
im not good at computers....or grammer lol
Funny girl

United States

#8 Jun 21, 2012
I lived down Bell for a while and it's fine as long as you mind your own biz! Cherry Tree is too haunted for me!
country gurl

United States

#10 Jun 22, 2012
I've live down past bell my whole life and I don't thank its a bad place. And my uncle lived in cherry tree for awhile and I never herd any complaints from him. But I hur a lot bout stilwell city. I guess cause ima country gurl and would rather live in the country. But like funny gurl sayn its good if you mind your own biz, its true. And my family don't like truspassers, and we have family watchn out for each others houses. But if you like the country its good, unless you preferr the city life. But everybody has their own openion about all the communitys.
smile

Bunch, OK

#11 Jun 22, 2012
country gurl stilwell is no city!!! The whole place is crap and that includes not just stilwell, bell, and cherry tree im talking about all of adair county. You wanna see city? You need to jump the state line or go to Tulsa
native

Broken Arrow, OK

#12 Jul 19, 2012
Any hot girls at cherrytree or bell.
trololol

Coweta, OK

#13 Jul 20, 2012
hah! Like Stilwell is the greatest effing place to live! Id rather live out here in cherry tree or bell than be around some fake ass losers in town. Sure it might seem lame around here, if you dont know anybody that it is. Atleast we keep it REAL!
Nicole C

Claremore, OK

#14 Jul 26, 2012
Cherry tree for real!!!!! My granny lived there for years and years before she took off. That place is kinda like home, you know a part of my life. What ever happened to little Jimbo btw??? Some of y'all may remember my granny and my aunt. Granny had "The Pop House"? Cherry tree will always have a place in my heart. Sometimes I just cruise through there' and reminience
Choogie

Douglas, GA

#15 Jul 27, 2012
CHERRY TREE..Place to be Hahaha Forreal..

Since: Jan 11

United States

#16 Jul 29, 2012
Too many hoodlums and hood rats in all three places. I'm sure there are some good folks there too. Just a shame that the good folks are out numbered.
Anonymous

Fayetteville, AR

#17 Sep 23, 2012
i lived in cherry tree from the time i was born till i turned 16,i loved it there i had alot of really good friends,back than it was a good place to live.there was never any problems out there,everyone knew everyone,but i havent been out there in a long time,so really dont know what it likes,people make the places they are crap
word

Houston, TX

#18 Oct 21, 2012
bell all the way!! family life. proud bell resident ..enuff said
info
#19 Feb 4, 2013
bell caues its a good place. im sure its ok in cherry tree to. Long as its in the woods
humor

Dallas, TX

#20 Feb 5, 2013
This group of people hrer are just complete. Idiot's I mean just get a job ot just leave
info
#21 Feb 8, 2013
i have a job an a good one

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stilwell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carl locke 4 hr KEEP IT GREASED B... 22
Jesse Lobato (Dec '16) 7 hr Dumbass people 3
Jeffrey Tribble & Kory Tribble 7 hr Concerned 1
Area snitch list (Nov '16) 10 hr Juss me 13
Miranda Pauley. Sat Wedge 8
jason Small /Jb small / miranda p hiv? Fri Tammy 3
jenifer baird (Jan '14) Aug 14 Slim shady 14

Stilwell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance