Muskogee, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

savannah parks reject wrote:
how in the heck do you even sign up for that place?i have been trying to get one of my relatives in there for two years or more, and now i read this, he really needs to be in some place like that, he gets a check and can't drive or hardly get around and now i read this stuff has been going on for awhile, we always get rejected and now i am wondering why also,????
you might try now, Terri and the dude moved out the other day.so theres one empty.
gottaLaugh

Plano, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Terri Adair?? REALLY??? She's ugly and nasty. In high school she was so freaking easy she just gave it away to who ever would take her. She got it from one guy and then she hollered rape! Can't rape the willing!! She's all to wiling! NASTY!!!
THAT MADE ME LAUGH

Checotah, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Seems like most people know how she really is, she can not tell the truth and how she is still working at Facet says a lot abouT THAT COMPANY!!!!!!EVERYONE ELSE HAS TO WORRY ABOUT THE DRUG TESTS, BUT NOT Terry cause her HR friend sees to that, other than that she is just like everybody else that she puts down, always acting better than everybody and when everyone else knows exactly what she is and who she is doing while juggling other guys, so yeah this makes people laugh and it's funny cause someone like her deserves it..........

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 23 of23
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Stilwell Forum right now

Search the Stilwell Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 6 min Leasa 62,221
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Gildy 2,364
Markwayne Mullins 1 hr judgmental 21
LaDonna Bruner 13 hr are you serious 12
dirty chat 20 hr Luk 150
anyone wanna get laid Sat hutch 33
melissa robbins or fuson Sat bahahaha 24
•••
•••
•••
Stilwell Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••