police in stilwell tonight

Posted in the Stilwell Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
daphne

United States

#1 Sep 25, 2012
does anyone know what all the police tonight after 8 were doin past mcds at the end of the street goin to the hwy? Wreck or what? They had their lights on and road blocked there.
whatever

United States

#2 Sep 25, 2012
Cops in this town are a freakin joke, probably just seen someone they dont like an tryin to stop them so they can harass and threaten them.
Give me a break

United States

#3 Sep 26, 2012
How come every time something happens to someone or an ambulance rolls or in this case the police had their lights on someone needs to know what happened!!! What the hell! Does nobody have a right to privacy anymore?? IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS DAPHNE!!
if it's something the town needs to know, it will be in the newspaper!!! Damn nosey ass people!
thoughts

Broken Arrow, OK

#4 Sep 26, 2012
Give me a break wrote:
How come every time something happens to someone or an ambulance rolls or in this case the police had their lights on someone needs to know what happened!!! What the hell! Does nobody have a right to privacy anymore?? IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS DAPHNE!!
if it's something the town needs to know, it will be in the newspaper!!! Damn nosey ass people!
Because that's the way people are... we are curious. There is nothing wrong with wondering, nothing wrong with asking. But it becomes more when a person starts with the NON OF YOUR BUSINESS stuff, cause then we know it was more than just a little fender bender or someone who was transported due to a medical condition. And sometimes when you ask you find that someone you know has had trouble and you can actually reach out to help. If you don't ask, you don't know.
Give me a break

United States

#5 Sep 26, 2012
Don't want to know because ITS NONE OF MY BUSINESS!! Word travels really fast around here so if you're a need to know you'll be notified!
Give me a break

United States

#6 Sep 26, 2012
Curiosity killed the cat!
Luver girl

United States

#7 Sep 26, 2012
This town is too small! Everybody knows everybodys elses business! Geez
DJ LOL

United States

#8 Sep 26, 2012
Actually there are some things that we do need to know.. Like, maybe they could've been looking for an escaped convict, missing child, stolen car or a lot of things. This site isn't just about gossip, it's about our community.. Or at least it's supposed to be.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#9 Sep 26, 2012
It was a wreck. Car load of drunks pulled out in front of a big truck and was run over.
thoughts

Broken Arrow, OK

#10 Sep 26, 2012
Thanks for the info outlaw, appreciate it. Gues give me a break was related to one of the drunks.
wat up

United States

#11 Sep 26, 2012
Called get a police scanner lol i got two of em one in my house one in my
truck so ik where the road blocks are and other stuff.
Give me a break

United States

#12 Sep 26, 2012
thoughts wrote:
Thanks for the info outlaw, appreciate it. Gues give me a break was related to one of the drunks.
I am not related to any drunks, drug users or any other losers! I just happen to think that some things are private, personal or family matters and that nosey people don't need to know what's going on with every siren they hear! If it concerns them they will be notified and NOT by way of Topix!!
GWB

United States

#13 Sep 26, 2012
Give me a break wrote:
<quoted text>I am not related to any drunks, drug users or any other losers! I just happen to think that some things are private, personal or family matters and that nosey people don't need to know what's going on with every siren they hear! If it concerns them they will be notified and NOT by way of Topix!!
You must go to New Life Church. You have that same holier than thou attitude that their members have.
thoughts

Broken Arrow, OK

#14 Sep 27, 2012
Give me a break wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not related to any drunks, drug users or any other losers! I just happen to think that some things are private, personal or family matters and that nosey people don't need to know what's going on with every siren they hear! If it concerns them they will be notified and NOT by way of Topix!!
Then why are you on topix? Not to get news, is it to get gossip? that is your choice, you either keep up with the local gossip and who's doing who, or you come on to find out what is going on, accidents, fires, happenings in the area. No ones asked for names, so family memebers wouldn't have been notified of anything. They asked what happened. I stand by my thoughts that if people would just answer the questions most of the gossip would go away. When people get defensive and start trying to hid stuff or avoid questions, that is when the gossip gets out of hand. People who think they are above all the wanting to know should stay away from topix.
Luver girl

United States

#15 Sep 27, 2012
Ok I'll make sure to let everyone know that if I'm in a bitchy mood it's because I'm on my period just so everyone knows!@ thoughts, quit trying to justify your nosiness! I go on topix because there ain't shit else to do in this God forsaken town! I look for who has recently died so I can go apply for their job!! HA!!!!!
Demorat

United States

#17 Sep 27, 2012
Repugs and crooks (same) do not want the public to know of their dirty deeds.
Huh

Haskell, OK

#19 Sep 27, 2012
GWB must be the moderator because they have been deleting posts that have been aimed at them.
simple

Broken Arrow, OK

#20 Sep 27, 2012
Demorat wrote:
Dem-wits and crooks (same) do not want the public to know of their dirty deeds.
Repug

United States

#21 Sep 27, 2012
Simple

United States

#22 Sep 27, 2012

-----CANNOT REPEAT THIS ENOUGH------

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stilwell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hookups 54 min Serious 9
Robert Crozier announces candidacy (May '10) 3 hr Samenew 604
Poll is maryetta a druggie's paradise? 3 hr Joe 7
kent joe ???? 8 hr whoyathinkurfooln 13
Cherokee chief 11 hr DripDrop 11
cherokee nation (Apr '11) 12 hr ChrisSessi 29
willie Fisher and his woman 17 hr nunyabusiness 7
More from around the web

Stilwell People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE