Who was the 12yr that got life flighted?

Who was the 12yr that got life flighted?

Posted in the Stilwell Forum

jus sayin

Pleasantville, IA

#1 Aug 7, 2010
I heard that a twelve year old girl was life flighted to st francis hospital in tulsa, does anybody know who she is or how shes doing?
country girl

United States

#2 Aug 7, 2010
jus sayin wrote:
I heard that a twelve year old girl was life flighted to st francis hospital in tulsa, does anybody know who she is or how shes doing?
I heard that on the scanner, she was driving a 4 wheeler by the
grade school and hit a car head on...I hope she is going to be ok,
would also like to know who she is..I feel for the parents.
really

Pleasantville, IA

#3 Aug 8, 2010
word is that the girl is olivia moreno, and i dont think she hit a car head on, i think she ran the 4wheeler off into that ditch that seperates the middle school and first baptist church i havent heard anything about how shes doing tho
hmmm

United States

#4 Aug 9, 2010
Was told by a person there she ran into the ditch
hmmmm

Moultrie, GA

#5 Aug 9, 2010
first, take that knob that says volume on the scanner and turn it to the left. thank god the police dept is getting a trunking system to stop people from hearing and compromising words

Since: Jun 10

ADAIR COUNTY

#6 Aug 9, 2010
hmmmm wrote:
first, take that knob that says volume on the scanner and turn it to the left. thank god the police dept is getting a trunking system to stop people from hearing and compromising words
What??? Taking away one of Adair county's favorite hobbies? That might put a hitch their step.
rukiddin

Graford, TX

#7 Aug 9, 2010
isnt her mother lilla morton a tweak from way back? she always looks like she is chewing the side of her head off and has needle marks all over her body

Since: May 10

United States

#8 Aug 9, 2010
all i can say is poor kid maybe is she had of had some adult supervision she wouldnt be hurt right now

Since: Jun 10

ADAIR COUNTY

#9 Aug 10, 2010
From what I understand, she is supposed to be doing quite well. A couple three people in the coffee shop (one who knew her grandmother)said she had a broken collar bone and banged up pretty good about the body, but otherwise a very lucky young lady.
yep

United States

#10 Aug 10, 2010
That's the poor souls mother. Also the mayors niece.
rukiddin wrote:
isnt her mother lilla morton a tweak from way back? she always looks like she is chewing the side of her head off and has needle marks all over her body

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stilwell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Capri 10 hr Connie 1
Principle Girdner 10 hr Connie 2
Chassidy burke 22 hr Tat2zombie 16
Former Superintendent of Greasy (David Eads) (Nov '11) Sat Bunchlove 28
News Grand jury indicts area residents (Jun '09) Fri Just saying 54
Bri Smith Thu Just asking 1
Johnny caldwell in jail May 25 Thatguy 2

Stilwell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance