Next Last
Justcurious

United States

#1 Nov 5, 2012
What's gonna happen to her..
just wondering

Mcalester, OK

#2 Nov 5, 2012
what do you mean what's gonna happen to her?
Good mother

Broken Arrow, OK

#3 Nov 5, 2012
All I know is she is a terrific mom to those two girls! They could not ask for anyone better!
Justcurious

United States

#4 Nov 5, 2012
Ex-teacher charged with embezzling nearly $143K ...
muskogeephoenix.com/.../Ex-teacher -...
Sep 15, 2012 – Susan Elizabeth “Beth” Spaulding is charged with embezzling $142,983.60.
Hmm..,, yup, let's hope she'll teach her girls how not to get caught...
whodat

Chicago, IL

#5 Nov 5, 2012
When did this happen?
Jack

United States

#6 Nov 6, 2012
I wonder if her kids know she is a common thief.
Justcurious

United States

#7 Nov 6, 2012
She stole money from a public school which is basically stealing from everybody. Her mom will probably get her off with just probation suspended sentence fine and pay it back... Boy that class of 92 sure has some winners in it... Woody Eubanks, Mike Brewner, April Long, Beth Painter... And the list goes on etc etc....
RIVER RAT

Sallisaw, OK

#8 Nov 6, 2012
Woody graduated in 93, and it's Bruner not Brewner. What brainiac school did you graduate from?
Justcurious

United States

#9 Nov 6, 2012
Does it really matter..,, winners they are. Lol!!!
someone

United States

#10 Nov 6, 2012
Justcurious wrote:
Does it really matter..,, winners they are. Lol!!!
What I would like to know is why you would get on here and start this thread? Did she steal your boyfriend in high school?
Justcurious

United States

#11 Nov 6, 2012
Lmao!! Please..., she was a good kid. They all were.., u would have never pictured them turning out the way they did. She was a snobby bitch tho. I guess just to spoiled and couldn't live within her means... Probably jealous and wanted to look the part.. Why do u think she stole the money??

Since: Jan 11

United States

#12 Nov 6, 2012
Justcurious wrote:
Lmao!! Please..., she was a good kid. They all were.., u would have never pictured them turning out the way they did. She was a snobby bitch tho. I guess just to spoiled and couldn't live within her means... Probably jealous and wanted to look the part.. Why do u think she stole the money??
Justcurious you are not just curious
You have an agenda

Don't you?
Justcurious

United States

#13 Nov 6, 2012
Lol., no.., this is topix.,, u can talk about anything on here... Conversation
Jack

United States

#14 Nov 7, 2012
She lost her virginity in the 6th grade so what do you expect. I blame the parents piss poor job of raising the little bastards
someone

United States

#15 Nov 7, 2012
Jack wrote:
She lost her virginity in the 6th grade so what do you expect. I blame the parents piss poor job of raising the little bastards
Wow. Are you married to justcurious? This girl must have really done you wrong to come on here and say something like that.
Justcurious

United States

#16 Nov 7, 2012
Dipshits understand ur talkin on topix, it doesn't take someone doin u wrong to have a conversation about u on here... it's a forum. But everyone is can have opinion. Thnx... She never did anything to me, I never have even talked to her. This was my thought of her when she was in high school., I heard rumors about her already being active before she got to high school and I thought, Wow., she's already a little and she acts like she's better than everybody else.. That's just a thought that I had about her. I never wasted any of my time on talking to her. I just read an article in a news paper one day and just happen to notice the name and thought to myself, wow. That's that girl that always acted her crap didn't stink when she was in school, well she just took a crap on a wagner school and Im justcurious to know if the people in Hooverville are able to smell it from there., or are they hoping to try and keep it out of the media... She never did me wrong or anything. Again.,,, I just read a news paper and remembered the name and how she acted in high school....
Really

Broken Arrow, OK

#17 Nov 7, 2012
Is she Sue Painters daughter?
Justcurious

United States

#18 Nov 7, 2012
Yup., her mother is a good person. I'm sure Beth just made a mistake and not really meaning to and just let it get outta hand.... A 143thousand dollar mistake....
really

Tulsa, OK

#20 Nov 7, 2012
so she is the daughter of jimm? the banker,lol,lol. wow! didnt know what had ever became of her. she will get out of it. the article said she was offering to pay it back..
Justcurious

United States

#21 Nov 7, 2012
Former Wagoner High School teacher charged with embezzlement

Wagner County OK Sept 16 2012 A former Wagoner High School teacher was arrested Friday and pleaded not guilty to charges she embezzled more than $140,000 from the school.
Susan Elizabeth “Beth” Spaulding is charged with embezzling $142,983.60.
A Wagoner Public Schools spokeswoman said Spaulding taught “career tech” at the high school at the time she resigned in 2011.
A Wagoner County Detention Center employee said Spaulding was booked into jail after 2 p.m. Friday and posted $10,000 bond.
Court documents state Spaulding embezzled the money between 2007-2011 by creating fictitious invoices she submitted for reimbursement.
District 27 Assistant District Attorney Stephanie Milburn referred questions to the probable cause affidavit filed in the Wagoner County Court Clerk’s office.
That affidavit sates Wagoner Police Department detective Chris Edwards was given invoices from Wagoner Public Schools showing “Beth” had claimed to purchase items for cash, then requesting the school reimburse her.
The affidavit states school administrators requested an audit of Spaulding’s classroom to look for some of the items for which she had been reimbursed.
The auditor reported he was unable to locate “numerous items” that were supposed to be in the room.
The auditor also said he searched a school-issued computer in Spaulding’s classroom and discovered invoices that were created on the computer.
The affidavit states the school’s treasurer, Jeff Jenkins, was suspicious about the amount of purchase orders paid out to Spaulding and initiated the inquiry.
Spaulding was suspended after an auditor found Spaulding had been issued more than $140,000 in repayments during an end-of-year audit.
Spaulding then turned in a letter of resignation, the affidavit states. It also states Wagoner superintendent Monte Thompson was contacted by an unnamed attorney, who said Spaulding was offering to pay the money back to the school.
Thompson declined the offer.
Spaulding will return to court at 10 a.m. Nov. 17 for a preliminary hearing to determine if there’s enough evidence to proceed to trial.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stilwell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carl locke 4 hr KEEP IT GREASED B... 22
Jesse Lobato (Dec '16) 7 hr Dumbass people 3
Jeffrey Tribble & Kory Tribble 7 hr Concerned 1
Area snitch list (Nov '16) 9 hr Juss me 13
Miranda Pauley. Sat Wedge 8
jason Small /Jb small / miranda p hiv? Fri Tammy 3
jenifer baird (Jan '14) Aug 14 Slim shady 14

Stilwell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance